gr8owl

Ummmm ....... I'll pass.

17 posts in this topic

Saw first ad today with pics labeled "Remini generated with AI"  Appreciate the warning, but not happening.  That is all.  Other thoughts?

Inevitable, I guess. Having said that, I come from a time when pictures were rare, if not non existent. With that criterion in mind, it would not be a deal breaker for me.

Ok, I am a little dense here....  Are you saying you saw a companion ad with a photo generated by AI?

6 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Ok, I am a little dense here....  Are you saying you saw a companion ad with a photo generated by AI?

Yes.  The pics in ad were clearly labelled as generated via AI ....... so long as you actually read the fine print label lol.

Part of the reason for posting was to see what the consensus going forward is.  I am certain it is not the last time someone will post AI generated pics.  But I am curious if anyone knows if any ad sites - THIS one included, although ad was not here  - have any policy on the matter.  Like totally banned, must be labelled such, hey what's the big deal fake photos happen all the time, etc.  Does everyone think it is just another form of fake pics or stolen pics, would you still try to schedule or move on?  If they are clearly labelled "AI generated" is that somehow OK in the insane world we are entering?  Curious about many things related.  No right or wrong answer, but I would definitely pass.

Show us the photo or post a link.

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Show us the photo or post a link.

And here is a photo used as the base ...... also AI created.

Now at least two layers deep in AI.

Questions remain the same.

I don't believe I would schedule with a companion if I knew that the photo was AI generated. 

I wouldn’t schedule with someone who uses AI generated photos. In fact I would report her to the site administrator.

I believe that TOB has a policy about posting fake pics or pics that aren’t your own.

While I have concerns about AI generated photos, It appears that AI was used to generate the background on the photos in question.  

24 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I wouldn’t schedule with someone who uses AI generated photos. In fact I would report her to the site administrator.

I believe that TOB has a policy about posting fake pics or pics that aren’t your own.

Not sure if TOB has AI picture policy yet? You can’t be using pictures other then that of your own. I am sure they will be coming up with a new rule. Crazy world we live in! 

I'll pass on the AI bs, that's why the review process is as it is.  Not the person in the photos I'll pass and review to indicate as much.

On 4/10/2024 at 10:19 AM, mustang said:

While I have concerns about AI generated photos, It appears that AI was used to generate the background on the photos in question.  

LOL The background is the least of the concerns.  Do you not note the subtle face differences?  Subtle as in totally different.  Numerous other differences.

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

LOL The background is the least of the concerns.  Do you not note the subtle face differences?  Subtle as in totally different.  Numerous other differences.

Exactly what I picked up on. All three pics have a different facial structure. Close but not the same. 

Portend of things to come!

On 4/10/2024 at 10:19 AM, mustang said:

19 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I'll admit the technology is beyond me, and the 2nd image is gone so I can't compare. But I think you just have to treat this as fake photos. It's a deal-killer for me. Also, I hope platforms stop allowing theses fake images. 

On 4/11/2024 at 1:17 PM, gr8owl said:

THAT does not require AI.  Any portrait photographer with an up to date Photo Shop can do that.

That's fine.  I'll create an AI of myself, send for an online session, then just watch online.  $400-$600 saved.    :)

nahh.... I think I'll just find a human woman.