Savoir Faire

PEOPLE THAT LEAVE A MESS

34 posts in this topic

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PEOPLE THAT VISIT YOUR HOUSE AND LEAVE A MESS FOR YOU TO CLEAN UP? Of course this won't apply to those who already keep a DIRTY HOUSE, yall will  never notice anyways LOL.............

Sure it's a visitor. My dad always said "a skunk, doesn't think he  stinks".

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

Sure it's a visitor. My dad always said "a skunk, doesn't think he  stinks".

SKUNK 32 it appears you didn't learn anything from your Dad. Word of advice, you don't have to smell an OLD MAN to know that he is a SKUNK. In this particular case all you have to do is listen to him talk. KEEP HATING...................

On 11/1/2023 at 9:26 PM, Savoir Faire said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PEOPLE THAT VISIT YOUR HOUSE AND LEAVE A MESS FOR YOU TO CLEAN UP? Of course this won't apply to those who already keep a DIRTY HOUSE, yall will  never notice anyways LOL.............

Apparently, this question does not apply to me. :(

I'll bite......I feel it shows disrespect for the host. If your host wants you to have shoes off in their house; take your shoes off. If they have certain rules; follow them. 

It's their house/home......therefore their rules. Personally, I think one of the best things to can do is to help clean up after yourself. Help wash dishes, if you had a meal. Pick up after yourself if you created a mess, clean/wash your sheets if you stayed the night/several nights. Be the person they would want to invite back. 

8 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

I'll bite......I feel it shows disrespect for the host. If your host wants you to have shoes off in their house; take your shoes off. If they have certain rules; follow them. 

It's their house/home......therefore their rules. Personally, I think one of the best things to can do is to help clean up after yourself. Help wash dishes, if you had a meal. Pick up after yourself if you created a mess, clean/wash your sheets if you stayed the night/several nights. Be the person they would want to invite back. 

You hit it on the head, yes it shows disrespect for the host and it also shows how you are in LIFE PERIOD. This girl had the nerve to ask can she move into my house after she left a MESS all over the damn place. Of course I didn't say anything to her about the mess she made, I just cleaned it all up after she left. Then when I thought I was getting rid of her LOL, she left a mess in my car as well. 

Being a clean person and having a messy or dirty person track in mud, and leave dishes, and wrappers, for someone else to pick up is d a signal of disrespect to the host/hostess. Sometimes you need to approach people with care. Even if the person is going through difficult times. I feel that it is highly important to stay mindful of your environment. Especially since you are an guest! Your friendship might be cut short if you don’t take consideration. Another issue is that there’s several layers of cleanliness and some people suffer from OCD so their personal perception  of what is considered “clean”  far outweighs the average understanding  of what is reasonably clean.. lol just something interesting to consider while on topic. 

It is simple enough, and this story has more credibility. Not that.you have the decency to care what I think? Nope! Just rather funny in nature! There is still Is a bug stuck up somewhere? Damn, that sounds painful!

I thought you said it would be ok 💦💧💦🤷‍♀️😂 

It would be a "one and done" experience for that individual.  Do they al least know the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain??????

On 11/5/2023 at 9:48 AM, mustang said:

It would be a "one and done" experience for that individual.  Do they al least know the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain??????

Mr Mustang LOL, funny that you ask but yes she knows the difference because she asked me for some toilet tissue while she was in one of my bathrooms. I am just now getting home and I picked up a cigarette butt that she left on my steps. She hasn't been back over since. Thanks for your input...............

does this also apply to certain guys who use your bathroom to pee but pee's everywhere except for inside the toilet? would he be considered messy or he just can't aim?

25 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

does this also apply to certain guys who use your bathroom to pee but pee's everywhere except for inside the toilet? would he be considered messy or he just can't aim?

"I'm not sure if it's my place to say this, but you really need to go talk to your eye doctor.  I think something is really wrong..."
"Why?"
"Well, you have worse aim than a blind hunter..."

4 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

toilet decal, funny sayings for toilet seat, if you sprinkle sticker,  bathroom humor phrase, please aim guys restroom decal, man cave decor

No doubt about it! 😂😂😂

@FuriousWeasel 😇😇We can all use some clean humor

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

6 hours ago, Western ~P said:

👀@Western~P.  So very true and a major pet peeve of us ladies! 🙏💦🚽

50 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So very true and a major pet peeve of us ladies! 🙏💦🚽

right! he has peed all over the floor while barefoot. now his feet and bottom of his legs are all wet full of pee and then he brings himself and gets his wet pee feet/legs in the bed. at this point smoke is coming out my ears cus im pissed off. its a sure way for the appt to go downhill

Edited by Western ~P

I go and get a wash cloth and a bed sheet towel to lay on the bed for him. I have seen some older gentleman times that have this problem”. Most are not this way. However we do have our few.,

After he leaves, I spent about an hour, washing the bathroom from head to toe with bleach and water. This is something I’m very particular about. This is about germs and  not just messiness

On 11/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, sb1212 said:

We are clearly scrambling for interesting topics on the forums...:unsure:

Yes, and it's getting boring to say the least.

1 hour ago, Western ~P said:

right! he has peed all over the floor while barefoot. now his feet and bottom of his legs are all wet full of pee and then he brings himself and gets his wet pee feet/legs in the bed. at this point smoke is coming out my ears cus im pissed off. its a sure way for the appt to go downhill

WHAT???? Really????

17 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

WHAT???? Really????

yes really

9 hours ago, Western ~P said:

Hell yes this applies to men as well that leave a mess. Now I cannot tell a lie but I am guilty for missing the toilet bowl/lid at times, more so @ home than at someone's house. Now I am still not messy, why because if I miss, I clean up after myself, its a strong pet peeve of mine to leave the bathroom cleaner than it was when I came in. 

3 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

yes really

I'm really shocked to hear this! Sorry you have to put up with this!

On 12/24/2023 at 0:21 AM, sparkey600 said:

Yes, and it's getting borin, to say the least.

😂😂😂 quite the topic I agree!  A male  wrote about this topic and yes it  is very boring, but sadly enough messiness is something we all can’t avoid in the business. Both sides of the fence and yes, we all suffer for it. 

On 12/23/2023 at 6:21 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

toilet decal, funny sayings for toilet seat, if you sprinkle sticker,  bathroom humor phrase, please aim guys restroom decal, man cave decor

At the VFW they solved the problem with a picture of Hanoi Jane on the bottom of the urinal.  There’s a plumbing manufacturer who puts a bee in the porcelain.

On 12/24/2023 at 0:04 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

After he leaves, I spent about an hour, washing the bathroom from head to toe with bleach and water. This is something I’m very particular about. This is about germs and  not just messiness

Urine is usually sterile.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

At the VFW they solved the problem with a picture of Hanoi Jane on the bottom of the urinal.  There’s a plumbing manufacturer who puts a bee in the porcelain.

I just cleaned it up.  I’m unemotional about it! Grosses me out to clean it up off the bathroom floor if the smell is strong. Most  of my diabetic people I love pieces, but I know they don’t have control. I don’t talk too much about this and I am sure as heck not going to point anyone out. The ammonia smell is stronger with the medication that my men take. I was just looking up the Korean War and reading about the phases.  Back in 2002 I had a vet from that war. He was incredibly respectful and called me little Freddy! Told me I was his sweetie and brought me Russel Stovers  chocolate and flowers a few times. He claimed I looked like a lady named “Freddy”he was smitten by from long ago. People like that are rare.  I believe he died 2008.  😢

I need a good picture to be printed in and embedded in the reiki bowl. That biffy gets a lot of good use! I would love some praying hands 🙏

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Urine is usually sterile.

Usually. Unless it's not. Yuck! lol