Western ~P

I'll take penis IQ for $500 Alex

20 posts in this topic

Still trying to catch up on things 'round here....

figured I'd ask the gents, what's your preferred finish style, BJ or FS?
Of course, w/out having to mention, any fav finish depends on the gents corporal hygiene.

Trying to learn or re-learn the gents in the Mile High, since I've been living below sea level for the last decade.

Do tell guys. Myself and a few other providers are all ears and/or eyes :)

(meant to be a fun thread. mods if I'm breaking the rules please delete)

48 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

Of course, w/out having to mention, any fav finish depends on the gents corporal hygiene.

Trying to learn or re-learn the gents in the Mile High, since I've been living below sea level for the last decade.

For me I like to focus on whom i with and if the body language or verbal told to do something new? I will go for it! 🔥🔥🔥

It depends..... I tend to lean toward BJ, but with a naturally well endowed hottie   nothing creates an explosion quite like finishing with an enthusiastic tit job.  Mmmmmm......

2 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

Definitely f/s. To me bbbj is just part of foreplay. 

Of course, along with kissing and daty

On 11/1/2023 at 2:34 PM, Western ~P said:

Since you asked, I'm a big fan of the CIM finish if it is uncovered. Otherwise, I'm just fine with the FS finish.  You didn't ask, but if the finish is FS, I prefer cowgirl.

8 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Since you asked, I'm a big fan of the CIM finish if it is uncovered. Otherwise, I'm just fine with the FS finish.  You didn't ask, but if the finish is FS, I prefer cowgirl.

S

@Western ~P is a cowgirl and has the hat to prove it! 😉

Depends on my mood and the mood of my partner.  Sometimes finishing with a BBBJ is awesome and sometimes finishing in CFS is wonderful.  For a CFS finish it cab be doggie, her riding or missionary.  It really does depend on each of our moods and how things are flowing.

Daily Double! Daily Double!

This is TML93's preferred finish style.

What is no preference, as long as everyone is having a good time.

Penis IQ is kind of an oxymoron.  Guys always say "I was thinking with my little head" when making a bad decision.

Speaking on the Alex Trebek tip (No pun intended) I have not watched Jeopardy since his passing. (RIP) I can't even keep up with who is the host now. Ken Jennings? Mayim Bialik?

I’ll take a bbbj cim every time, looking in your eyes as it happens

There’s nothing like a bj. I have a couple ladies that you would never know it was covered and it was done extremely well. I will take that a couple of times instead of any kind of fs 

On 11/1/2023 at 3:25 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

For me I like to focus on whom i with and if the body language or verbal told to do something new? I will go for it! 🔥🔥🔥

NEW ?  ………..  New for you, or, New for him ? 🤭

Thinking that’s how I roll. I am not new to this. 😊

Honestly, it doesn't matter if he is new or has been to me several times! I love the element of surprise sometimes. It makes life interesting for two! Sometimes it gets pretty damn hot in the reiki room! Never predictable. 😆 Hot in a great way! 

On 11/18/2023 at 5:08 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Honestly, it doesn't matter if he is new or has been to me several times! I love the element of surprise sometimes. It makes life interesting for two! Sometimes it gets pretty damn hot in the reiki room! Never predictable. 😆 Hot in a great way! 

SURPRISE. ?  With your experience,  I’m curious as to what would be your most favored surprise - something to get the reiki room “pretty dam hot” - in a great way, of course 🤭.

On 11/27/2023 at 0:36 PM, parker-2037 said:

SURPRISE. ?  With your experience,  I’m curious as to what would be your most favored surprise - something to get the reiki room “pretty dam hot” - in a great way, of course 🤭.

Hmmmm, Alex I will take penis for 500!🧐😂

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hmmmm, Alex I will take penis for 500!🧐😂

Let’s  faces facts, you can’t beat a beaver full moon! 🦫🌝

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 11/18/2023 at 5:08 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

With you it's "explosively" hot  ( like a volcanic eruption) at times! 👅👅