Skg

STD’s on the rise in Colorado

28 posts in this topic

STD’s is a topic we have discussed many times here on TOB. Being associated with public health I wanted you all to know that chlamydia and syphilis have increased significantly in Colorado recently according to the Colorado Department of Health. Syphilis is primarily showing up in older men, not youth or middle age according to the CDH. Something that you wouldn’t expect but it makes sense. I think members are smart on having protection here on TOB. But some men are stepping beyond this platform and taking risks and encountering women that go raw. Syphlis can kill you if not treated. Besides that, you will be contacted by the CDH when you need treatment. Women can spot the sores on the penis but men cannot identify if the women have sores in their vagina. Going bare at this particular post Covid era, your changes are better than 70% you will be infected. Be smart everyone. Don’t take that risk. It’s not with it. 

I have seen this also I have turned away many more clients recently who come with Sores, looks like herpes also on the rise. I also get many many requests daily for raw and they immediately hit the blacklist. It’s sad :( 

2 hours ago, Skg said:

STD’s is a topic we have discussed many times here on TOB. Being associated with public health I wanted you all to know that chlamydia and syphilis have increased significantly in Colorado recently according to the Colorado Department of Health. Syphilis is primarily showing up in older men, not youth or middle age according to the CDH. Something that you wouldn’t expect but it makes sense. I think members are smart on having protection here on TOB. But some men are stepping beyond this platform and taking risks and encountering women that go raw. Syphlis can kill you if not treated. Besides that, you will be contacted by the CDH when you need treatment. Women can spot the sores on the penis but men cannot identify if the women have sores in their vagina. Going bare at this particular post Covid era, your changes are better than 70% you will be infected. Be smart everyone. Don’t take that risk. It’s not with it. 

This is a great topic and can’t be stressed enough. I am a member of Kaiser and have been going to the Lakewood location forever. Another thing is you can make purchases for STD kits on Amazon. The kits are about 200 and it will test for every STD out there. No it is not a substitute for going to see the doctor yet if you’re scared or in fear of possibly having something? Why live  in fear of having an STD? ? I do a kit about 3 to 4 months on a regular basis. In addition to going to see my doctor. Heck I just works for me. The kits I  get  from Amazon are called ” let’s get check” (name of the website) and like I said, I purchase them  on Amazon. Then download the app onto my cell phone. It is all pretty easy. There’s also a toll-free number that comes with it all that you can call if you’re confused on anything. It’s so cool about these kits is that you can purchase just about any kind of screening kit  say you want a screen for a cholesterol or anything else of that nature you can do that also. And it’s so nice for the convenience from your own home. It is too perfect. I hate to  sound like an advertisement,  but seriously I like it.😊

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Does this mean BBATC is out of the question? I keed, I keed..... you can always go down to Denver General and get checked out for free. 

Thanks for sharing & be careful everyone! my last scare was back pre covid. and there was not even any BB. it was a package deal that I was not aware of including Chlamydia and other non STI stuff. the whole treatement took over 9 months all thanks to some passionate DFK. 

I saw 2 ladies around the same period. 1 is still around but I have not seen her even though she was a blast. the other vanished. 

2 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Thanks for sharing & be careful everyone! my last scare was back pre covid. and there was not even any BB. it was a package deal that I was not aware of including Chlamydia and other non STI stuff. the whole treatement took over 9 months all thanks to some passionate DFK. 

I saw 2 ladies around the same period. 1 is still around but I have not seen her even though she was a blast. the other vanished. 

It is always a blast with a condom too! Wishing those ladies well no judgement on anyone please! 

20 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is always a blast with a condom too! Wishing those ladies well no judgement on anyone please! 

where do you see any judgement? 

8 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I am just explaining that nobody should pass judgment on anyone, As it is never good to shame another without good justification.

On 10/21/2023 at 1:01 PM, Naomi-0172 said:

I have seen this also I have turned away many more clients recently who come with Sores, looks like herpes also on the rise. I also get many many requests daily for raw and they immediately hit the blacklist. It’s sad :( 

yuck....

On 10/21/2023 at 2:22 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This is a great topic and can’t be stressed enough. I am a member of Kaiser and have been going to the Lakewood location forever. Another thing is you can make purchases for STD kits on Amazon. The kits are about 200 and it will test for every STD out there. No it is not a substitute for going to see the doctor yet if you’re scared or in fear of possibly having something? Why live  in fear of having an STD? ? I do a kit about 3 to 4 months on a regular basis. In addition to going to see my doctor. Heck I just works for me. The kits I  get  from Amazon are called ” let’s get check” (name of the website) and like I said, I purchase them  on Amazon. Then download the app onto my cell phone. It is all pretty easy. There’s also a toll-free number that comes with it all that you can call if you’re confused on anything. It’s so cool about these kits is that you can purchase just about any kind of screening kit  say you want a screen for a cholesterol or anything else of that nature you can do that also. And it’s so nice for the convenience from your own home. It is too perfect. I hate to  sound like an advertisement,  but seriously I like it.😊

You check because you care about you and your clients, your friends. One of the MANY things I respect about you baby girl.

Hoping you are having a good evening!

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Maybe there should be a dick check before every appointment lol

Trust, most providers are doing our own subtle check before we dive in ;p 

On 10/22/2023 at 5:26 PM, skinnydud said:

On 10/23/2023 at 5:03 PM, skinnydud said:

Thanks @Skg. Did you see when the Hobbit was promptly skewered for questioning the insanity of an ACTIVE provider casually mentioned she was being treated for an incurable STD and it went over like a sulfur-less fart in the forum? Just business as usual!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

47 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks @Skg. Did you see when the Hobbit was promptly skewered for questioning the insanity of an ACTIVE provider casually mentioned she was being treated for an incurable STD and it went over like a sulfur-less fart in the forum? Just business as usual!

No, I don’t remember that. Link?

On 10/23/2023 at 7:10 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am just explaining that nobody should pass judgment on anyone, As it is never good to shame another without good justification.

still don't see where is any shaming or anyone mentioned in particular. however, if you intended a general contribution to the thread, you would not have quoted my words and give them a meaning they do not carry. 

and feel free to add another negative reputation :D

1 hour ago, skinnydud said:

still don't see where is any shaming or anyone mentioned in particular. however, if you intended a general contribution to the thread, you would not have quoted my words and give them a meaning they do not carry. 

and feel free to add another negative reputation :D

Are two people by chance?! @skinnydud are you also @Hobby Hobbit? If not? Why are you running to his defense? I will tell you that @Hobby Hobbitwas not very cool when he tried to publicly humiliate a young companion. Besides to publicly humiliate another is disrespectful and not needed. I know  I was  upset by what was said by @Hobby Hobbit.  And this is also why you see a decline in participation on TOB. As far as a negative mark on one of Your comments? The fact you are talking publicly about something that you should only be talking to your medical doctor about. That is why I gave you a negative mark. 

16 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

No, I don’t remember that. Link?

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Are two people by chance?! @skinnydud are you also @Hobby Hobbit? If not? Why are you running to his defense? I will tell you that @Hobby Hobbitwas not very cool when he tried to publicly humiliate a young companion. Besides to publicly humiliate another is disrespectful and not needed. I know  I was  upset by what was said by @Hobby Hobbit.  And this is also why you see a decline in participation on TOB. As far as a negative mark on one of Your comments? The fact you are talking publicly about something that you should only be talking to your medical doctor about. That is why I gave you a negative mark. 

More questions? Search is your friend.

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Are 1. two people by chance?! @skinnydud are you also @Hobby Hobbit? If not? Why are you 2. running to his defense? I will tell you that @Hobby Hobbitwas not very cool when 3. he tried to publicly humiliate a young companion. Besides to publicly humiliate another is disrespectful and not needed. I know  I was  upset by what was said by @Hobby Hobbit.  And this is also why you see 5. a decline in participation on TOB. As far as a negative mark on one of Your comments? The fact you are 4. talking publicly about something that you should only be talking to your medical doctor about. That is why I gave you a negative mark. 

1. Proud leader of the #getrealcrew, this straw man, two profile offense used by you and others against the Hobbit is LAME AF!

2. Here to #keepit100, no one runs to the Hobbit's defense 😭 🤣 . That's why him #Hobbitstrong!

3. You may want to reread that post and tell us how the Hobbit publicly humiliated the nameless, STD carrying companion it referenced. With even you knowing the inference to her post, hadn't she PUBLICLY done that? To herself! PSA: Not here as of late but, she's still out there! Buyer beware!

4. What is it with STD's being a taboo subject here, of all places?! It ain't grade school, you know.

5. Maybe it's YOUR participation?

6. Visit 99problems.com

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

More questions? Search is your friend.

I have no reason to search.  I choose to stay positive and live in reality! I am  the same individual on here as well as in my everyday life. I have only 1 account on TOB . Even if I was a client I know I would only have 1 stage name. I don’t have a need to be anything other than myself in life and I don’t have a need to hurt others either. It was really difficult for me to read that you beat up your best friend when you wrote about that too. Violence as well as negative talk about others is painful to read for me. Possibly because I am an  M path being that I am reiki and that is how I choose to conduct myself and whatI love to embrace. I’d like to believe that most people think like me too.  No not everyone has education and practicing healing arts but most people are trying to create their lives to be more productive and surround themselves with more happiness. Check out Delores Cannon on YouTube. 

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

what you talking about? I really think you are on something strong. first you accused me of judgement, I still don't know of who exactly? yes I saw 2 ladies  within days of each other ( I am not a rabbit, I know how to narrow down my shit) but I did not give any names what so ever (its not you coz you are not my type) 

you replied generalizing. something that did not make sense.

and now you are coming up with some new shit ... youreally need to get off whatever you are on!

35 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

what you talking about? I really think you are on something strong. first you accused me of judgement, I still don't know of who exactly? yes I saw 2 ladies  within days of each other ( I am not a rabbit, I know how to narrow down my shit) but I did not give any names what so ever (its not you coz you are not my type) 

you replied generalizing. something that did not make sense.

and now you are coming up with some new shit ... youreally need to get off whatever you are on!

She's mentioned having eye trouble recently. That's it.

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have no reason to search.  I choose to stay positive and live in reality! I am  the same individual on here as well as in my everyday life. I have only 1 account on TOB . Even if I was a client I know I would only have 1 stage name. I don’t have a need to be anything other than myself in life and I don’t have a need to hurt others either. It was really difficult for me to read that you beat up your best friend when you wrote about that too. Violence as well as negative talk about others is painful to read for me. Possibly because I am an  M path being that I am reiki and that is how I choose to conduct myself and whatI love to embrace. I’d like to believe that most people think like me too.  No not everyone has education and practicing healing arts but most people are trying to create their lives to be more productive and surround themselves with more happiness. Check out Delores Cannon on YouTube. 

Oh, @Kali Sensual Reiki. The comment you are responding to is for @MrReindeer-9515. And with strong reason to believe you're the real deal, Hobbit can't imagine anyone challenging your authenticity or presence. Sure there will soon be Sensual Reikified wonder in store, may I suggest you release hall monitor duty for now? Reindeer's got this.

And. Usually happy as a lark. Hobbit didn't beat up his junior high BFF. I decked him. Assholes in pool halls tend to get decked. And when he wanted a two-piece to go I served him a triple stack and the fries that go with that shake. Still filled with love for that guy, we dapped each time we saw each other into adulthood, and I wish to find him today. But I let it go. You should too.

P.S. - I don't need no stinking ANGER MANAGEMENT!!! Or Youtube badges. Thanks sweety pie.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

I have no reason to defend myself. One thing I will say is I never desire 

or got involved with the drug scene.  Sorry you can’t see how negative you sound. Thank goodness you are not Intrested in “My Type”! What I last wrote to you makes perfect sense. Go back and reread what I wrote if you don’t get it. Maybe you need to get involved with mental health. This was a very good topic until you felt a need to put Your negative spin on matters. Not cool! And not needed. 

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

or got involved with the drug scene.  Sorry you can’t see how negative you sound. Thank goodness you are not Intrested in “My Type”! What I last wrote to you makes perfect sense. Go back and reread what I wrote if you don’t get it. Maybe you need to get involved with mental health. This was a very good topic until you felt a need to put Your negative spin on matters. Not cool! And not needed. 

This is all over the place. Mind sharing which of my multiple personalities you're responding to?

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

This is all over the place. Mind sharing which of my multiple personalities you're responding to?

You can always tell when your job is slow and can't afford other entertainment. 

You need a hobby hobbitch

34 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You can always tell when YOUR job is slow and can't afford other entertainment

Says the "provider" with two TOB reviews in the last year, three in the history of Erotic Reviews, and whose multisyllabic superpower is a schoolyard "insult". BTW, does you mean me, others, or actually you? I no it's hard but you can do it.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You can always tell when your job is slow and can't afford other entertainment. 

He sure does @MeganMarie4uI  🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂   I should’ve kept my mouth shut and taken my cue from @MrReindeer But No!  I fell into their (multiple personalities) trap! Damn! 🤦‍♀️ 

On 10/26/2023 at 5:48 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You are on strong stuff for sure! this board is not just for you, Its a platform for everyone but u have to jump on someone just because you dont like what they say. I see many Karens around in the real world but I never expected a provider to be one given her role is to spread joy while collecting a buck.

on another note what you said makes total sense but only to those on the same stuff as you which I am not. 

one thing I would recommend is to never reply to someone because you do not like what they are saying out there. just move on which is what I am gonna do to keep my sanity. who argues with a crazy or high or drunk person anyways?

Edited by skinnydud
typo

8 hours ago, skinnydud said:

You are on strong stuff for sure! this board is not just for you, Its a platform for everyone but u have to jump on someone just because you dont like what they say. I see many Karens around in the real world but I never expected a provider to be one given her role is to spread joy while collecting a buck.

on another note what you said makes total sense but only to those on the same stuff as you which I am not. 

one thing I would recommend is to never reply to someone because you do not like what they are saying out there. just move on which is what I am gonna do to keep my sanity. who argues with a crazy or high or drunk person anyways?

Thankfully most don't carry themselves this way. In fact it's unscientifically proven over 99.999909% of TOB'rs (hobbyists) are seen but not heard. ;)

Edited by Hobby Hobbit