Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kerol

Keeping rescheduling

19 posts in this topic

Please give example. i'm interested in hearing your problem. ;)

If they have booked and rescheduled last minute they need to pay a cancellation fee.  I find that stops them!! 

I guess I understood this post differently than some.  I think she is saying that it is her that keeps cancelling and rescheduling with people, and that she is starting to feel bad about it. I've known ladies that would frequently do that. I think that would start to bother me too. Not cool to waste other people's time.

On 11/3/2023 at 0:11 PM, Mustang87 said:

I guess I understood this post differently than some.  I think she is saying that it is her that keeps cancelling and rescheduling with people, and that she is starting to feel bad about it. I've known ladies that would frequently do that. I think that would start to bother me too. Not cool to waste other people's time.

It certainly could go either way ....... speaking for myself, I can keep a sense of humor for one or two reschedules but after that, I start looking again.

On 9/18/2023 at 10:25 AM, Raine-7379 said:

If they have booked and rescheduled last minute they need to pay a cancellation fee.  I find that stops them!! 

What about when it's the provider who cancels and wants a reschedule?

I could see this coming. The traffic in this area get worse all the time. The city seems to be working on everything at the same time. Penis Blvd is a joke. It's just what we have to live with and make the best of it.

On 11/5/2023 at 9:53 AM, mustang said:

It certainly could go either way ....... speaking for myself, I can keep a sense of humor for one or two reschedules but after that, I start looking again.

Maybe the OP will weigh in and clarify everything for us. 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, Bravo1 said:

Yep.  Happened to me last week.   Found out 2 hr before the appt.   Stuff happens....

On 11/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, Bravo1 said:

It always good to do the honorable thing. A need to pay the cancellation fee or come up with another time that works best for both of people involved. And most providers don’t have money to compensate but maybe if the client paid a down payment, maybe she should return that money or at least compensate with additional time.  It doesn’t matter who is doing what but it’s always good to make it work for both sides. I had a client pay for cancellation fee this last week I was blown away by the honesty of it.☺️ 

On 11/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, inkspot said:

Yep.  Happened to me last week.   Found out 2 hr before the appt.   Stuff happens....

2 hours before I'm ok with, I haven't even started driving yet so not gonna be upset at that.  Likewise, if I need to cancel 2 hours prior, same understanding should be afforded

On 11/5/2023 at 9:53 AM, mustang said:

I think it is about good communication. It happens on both ends.

Clients - Flat tire, wife called, job called, traffic, my bank card doesn’t work, car accident, lost my phone, forgot my wallet, I got lost, cops are in the parking lot

Ladies - Housekeeping, Police, Hotel Management, Other clients late, I m running behind, couldn’t check in waiting for room, my period started 

All that is required is good honest communication.  

I think in one day I had 8 flat tires and 6 car accidents and 3 I forgot my wallets.  It’s dangerous out there for you guys and all the crazy drivers and road hazards.

Things happen on both sides I also try to keep a good sense of humor what else can you do.  I have on average 25-30 no shows everyday.  It’s never TOB clients usually.  

On 11/20/2023 at 10:17 PM, Mary Ann VIP said:

I think it is about good communication. It happens on both ends.

Clients - Flat tire, wife called, job called, traffic, my bank card doesn’t work, car accident, lost my phone, forgot my wallet, I got lost, cops are in the parking lot

Ladies - Housekeeping, Police, Hotel Management, Other clients late, I m running behind, couldn’t check in waiting for room, my period started 

All that is required is good honest communication.  

I think in one day I had 8 flat tires and 6 car accidents and 3 I forgot my wallets.  It’s dangerous out there for you guys and all the crazy drivers and road hazards.

Things happen on both sides I also try to keep a good sense of humor what else can you do.  I have on average 25-30 no shows everyday.  It’s never TOB clients usually.  

You have 25-30 no shows  EVERY DAY!!??!  Surely that is a typo, unless you are scheduling 10 minute sessions....or you are referencing virtual appointments. 

Yeah, 25-30 no shows a day seems strange to me.

This is why I think deposits should be highly recommended for those who cancel / reschedule 

On 11/24/2023 at 1:22 PM, Amoura said:

This is why I think deposits should be highly recommended for those who cancel / reschedule 

Problem with that is a shady provider can not only waste someones time but also get their money.

On 11/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, inkspot said:

2 hours before I'm ok with, I haven't even started driving yet so not gonna be upset at that.  Likewise, if I need to cancel 2 hours prior, same understanding should be afforded

On 9/9/2023 at 6:54 AM, Kerol said:

this makes me very upset

I am having the same issue it’s always the guys who are not members of TOB.  I have blocked most of those people there are 3-4 people with 5-6 lines each who try to do it all the time.  You can tell the way they talk it’s the same person.  It’s either a lunatic or angry competition.  I find when I screen very hard I never have headaches. Be happy and slow instead of messaging 1000 people and none of them showing up. I vote to just eliminate all the BS

Edited by Rachel Rodrigo

On 1/24/2024 at 4:03 PM, Rachel Rodrigo said:

I am having the same issue it’s always the guys who are not members of TOB.  I have blocked most of those people there are 3-4 people with 5-6 lines each who try to do it all the time.  You can tell the way they talk it’s the same person.  It’s either a lunatic or angry competition.  I find when I screen very hard I never have headaches. Be happy and slow instead of messaging 1000 people and none of them showing up. I vote to just eliminate all the BS

It sounds like trolls and game players trying to waste your time.  I have experienced this also. Since it’s so easy for people to use fake numbers and all the apps this has increased. :( Unfortunately you just have to keep blocking and trying again.  I have started screening to really only see TOB or P411 clients who have 3+ recent reviews and my stress and anxiety level has gone down.