Elle Blake

Has anyone truly found their purpose in life…

23 posts in this topic

Or, the meaning of life?  

or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a toosie pop?

No, but I have learned that wherever you go, there you are...

4 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

According to the owl, three 😄

"Be excellent to each other."

-Wyld Stallyns

STATION

-Station

Oh and Mr Owl is full of crap.  He totally bit into that Tootsie Pop after 3 licks.  (That commercial always bugged me as a kid)

15 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Or, the meaning of life?  

I have always found that Monty Python expressed my views about the meaning of life very thoroughly.

8 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

I have always found that Monty Python expressed my views about the meaning of life very thoroughly.

It was the coconuts wasn’t it???  🥰

Edited by Elle Blake

The day is what you make it. If you start your day being sour then your days just going to be sour. Think of the positives and move forward. Treat everyone with kindness.

On 9/5/2023 at 6:46 AM, Elle Blake said:

Or, the meaning of life?  

I was never able to just lick the tootsie pop, I start by licking it but then go full at it and eat the thing like it was meant to be.

So that is my purpose in life, go right after what I want.

10 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The north node in a person's Western astrology chart will explain what your focus in life needs to be directed towards. I personally love astrology and it is one of my passions. Astrology has always shown me a great deal and has often given me understanding why things are the way they are and where my focus needs to be directed. I find it very accurate and direct!  At least for me in this lifetime. 😊

On 9/5/2023 at 6:46 AM, Elle Blake said:

Or, the meaning of life?  

Yes, GOD and JESUS..............................I managed to suck to completion a few times those purple, red and sour apple suckers but never ever recorded how many licks..............With the right woman, I could place a sucker at the center of the kitty and let her record the number of licks while I record the number of orgasms........

I did actually do the licking thing as a kid and it came up to 1250 or so... 

I'm sure you're all totally disappointed in me now.  

I agree with both @Savoir Faire and @coolhand luke on this one.   Both Jesus and Monty Python have informed my worldview.

I thought I did, but then I forgot where I put it and what it looked like. 

I am a dad, grandpa and considered a good friend by a couple of people. A very good friend by on special lady. I have people I love and who love me. I can spoil them. Pamper them. Challenge them. Protect them. Lean on them when need be. Pretty much keeps me fulfilled. Life is good!

On 9/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The north node in a person's Western astrology chart will explain what your focus in life needs to be directed towards. I personally love astrology and it is one of my passions. Astrology has always shown me a great deal and has often given me understanding why things are the way they are and where my focus needs to be directed. I find it very accurate and direct!  At least for me in this lifetime. 😊

You and I have always been on the same page!!!  I love that about us!!!!  Yes!  Astrology is amazingly insightful!  Interesting fact!  Not only do I share a birthday with John F. Kennedy, in Chinese astrology, we are the same element and animal!!  Fire Snakes! Chinese astrology goes by the year you were born!   Maybe I should’ve gotten into politics? I think not!

On 9/8/2023 at 8:08 AM, Elle Blake said:

You and I have always been on the same page!!!  I love that about us!!!!  Yes!  Astrology is amazingly insightful!  Interesting fact!  Not only do I share a birthday with John F. Kennedy, in Chinese astrology, we are the same element and animal!!  Fire Snakes! Chinese astrology goes by the year you were born!   Maybe I should’ve gotten into politics? I think not!

You do you, very well indeed! Asteroid website makes a really nice free western chart and you can find your north node easily it is called where your “Dragon head”. It is the true direction from where your life should be heading. My North Node (looks like an upside down horseshoe). Mine is located in the first house on my chart. The fist house is about self and what you share with the world. People notice right away and associate the aspect about you. My first house is in Gemini and Gemini is ruled by communication. So, for me it is highly important to speak openly and honestly about everything. As well as Listen and learn from others. Lol “the gift of gab”!  I am doing my best and I hate talking without a real purpose. 😂 my south node is in Libra in  Sagittarius. Which means I was stuck in a group of people who loved to fallow the leader. A lot of this makes sense to me. I can see how in the past not expressing my true personal thoughts on issues possible hurt me. How easy it an feel at times not to develop your own rational independent thinking too. Working with my own thought process and breaking free from a crowd of people is so me now! I can feel and see it strongly now as I get older! You can take the politics. I just would love to enjoy my old retro music and clothing and yes with my own formed opinions and flair. I love to be around happy people who only wish to encourage and promote healthy livelihood. and mental stability. Don’t get me wrong either. Sagittarius people are wonderful people. My my son is a Sagittarius. I do love to travel and at this point in my life I’m not traveling a whole lot. I’m just staying put.  Don’t get me wrong either. Sagittarius people are wonderful people. My son is a Sagittarius and I do love to travel and at this point in my life I’m not traveling a whole lot. I’m just staying put when I was younger. I traveled a ton. Maybe when I get older, I’ll travel some more?  Maybe when I get older, I’ll travel some more short trips though. Nothing extensive like I did in college. Short little trips would be fine though. 😊 Nothing extensive like I did in college. Short little trips would be fine though.

Hopefully, what I share you can understand. Also, see more about why I value Astrology. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

The button went off while editing my north node is in Gemini in the first house. While my south node is in Sagitarious in the 7th house. 

https://thehappymystic.com/gemini-north-node/#:~:text=Your Gemini North Node in the 1st House,in the world through using your authentic voice.   This is me

If any of you wish to know more? Feel free to contact me.

On 9/9/2023 at 1:40 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You do you, very well indeed! Asteroid website makes a really nice free western chart and you can find your north node easily it is called where your “Dragon head”. It is the true direction from where your life should be heading. My North Node (looks like an upside down horseshoe). Mine is located in the first house on my chart. The fist house is about self and what you share with the world. People notice right away and associate the aspect about you. My first house is in Gemini and Gemini is ruled by communication. So, for me it is highly important to speak openly and honestly about everything. As well as Listen and learn from others. Lol “the gift of gab”!  I am doing my best and I hate talking without a real purpose. 😂 my south node is in Libra in  Sagittarius. Which means I was stuck in a group of people who loved to fallow the leader. A lot of this makes sense to me. I can see how in the past not expressing my true personal thoughts on issues possible hurt me. How easy it an feel at times not to develop your own rational independent thinking too. Working with my own thought process and breaking free from a crowd of people is so me now! I can feel and see it strongly now as I get older! You can take the politics. I just would love to enjoy my old retro music and clothing and yes with my own formed opinions and flair. I love to be around happy people who only wish to encourage and promote healthy livelihood. and mental stability. Don’t get me wrong either. Sagittarius people are wonderful people. My my son is a Sagittarius. I do love to travel and at this point in my life I’m not traveling a whole lot. I’m just staying put.  Don’t get me wrong either. Sagittarius people are wonderful people. My son is a Sagittarius and I do love to travel and at this point in my life I’m not traveling a whole lot. I’m just staying put when I was younger. I traveled a ton. Maybe when I get older, I’ll travel some more?  Maybe when I get older, I’ll travel some more short trips though. Nothing extensive like I did in college. Short little trips would be fine though. 😊 Nothing extensive like I did in college. Short little trips would be fine though.

Hopefully, what I share you can understand. Also, see more about why I value Astrology. 

I’m gonna send you a PM of my star chart and you are gonna trip out at how much we have in common and my mother is also a Sagittarius!!!!

2 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I’m gonna send you a PM of my star chart and you are gonna trip out at how much we have in common and my mother is also a Sagittarius!!!!

Your mom and son are both are Sagittarius  and they are super fun! My childhood friend I grew up with is also one and we have been friends since we were four. It is all so intresting all that you can learn this astrology stuff.

https://astro-charts.com/

On 9/14/2023 at 2:43 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Don’t forget Kojak loved tootsie pops too!

Quoting Telly Savalas "We're all born bald baby!"

On 9/12/2023 at 8:43 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Lmao!  What a great song for the post however, I know what my purpose in life… I was just curious if there was anybody else out there that possibly did….