Savoir Faire

IMPORTANCE OF TOB REVIEWS

44 posts in this topic

TOB in my opinion is still number one in my book, mainly because of the REVIEWS which is very UNDERRATED. I would like to send a SHOT OUT EXPECIALLY to the guys that write reviews on our TOB PROVIDERS. You guys do not get the credit that you deserve most of the time so I just want to RECOGNIZE you guys for keeping this place a float. I remember back when TOB were not allowing reviews to be written and it UPSET me so much that I almost left TOB because I couldn't write any. I also wasn't able to enjoy reading reviews by guys such as BIGBALDBLACK, P FUNK, DONJUAN and OTHERS. These are the GUYS that I looked up too when I was a VANILLA on TOB............

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

TOB in my opinion is still number one in my book, mainly because of the REVIEWS which is very UNDERRATED. I would like to send a SHOT OUT EXPECIALLY to the guys that write reviews on our TOB PROVIDERS. You guys do not get the credit that you deserve most of the time so I just want to RECOGNIZE you guys for keeping this place a float. I remember back when TOB were not allowing reviews to be written and it UPSET me so much that I almost left TOB because I couldn't write any. I also wasn't able to enjoy reading reviews by guys such as BIGBALDBLACK, P FUNK, DONJUAN and OTHERS. These are the GUYS that I looked up too when I was a VANILLA on TOB............

Gotta be honest man, the redundancy you startedwith ("in my opinion" and "in my book") in the same sentence, is really triggering my OCD. But getting past that, yes, the public reviews on here really set this site apart. I believe it was spring of '18 when review content was taken away. It felt like the site might also go away shortly. I understand reviews might not be what I thought they were, as apparently some guys allow ladies to write their own, but I'll keep writing them and I'll keep reading them, at least for now.

I don’t remember reviews being taken away…maybe it is my advanced age.  As my late son used to say “you have oldstimers”😂😂

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I don’t remember reviews being taken away…maybe it is my advanced age.  As my late son used to say “you have oldstimers”😂😂

There was a period of time (Spring 2018?) when TOB Admin did not permit reviews. I believe it was related to TOB trying to understand the impact of new legislation. I will refer to that new lgislation as SESTA/FOSTA. Something like that....

9 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Gotta be honest man, the redundancy you startedwith ("in my opinion" and "in my book") in the same sentence, is really triggering my OCD. But getting past that, yes, the public reviews on here really set this site apart. I believe it was spring of '18 when review content was taken away. It felt like the site might also go away shortly. I understand reviews might not be what I thought they were, as apparently some guys allow ladies to write their own, but I'll keep writing them and I'll keep reading them, at least for now.

LOL @ triggering your OCD..................Sorry M87, I do a lot of things repetitively (such as getting a lot of pussy) and I cannot tell a lie, it often affects me afterwards while trying to write reviews...............I will see if I can tone it down for you, thanks for pointing that out.................... I am glad that we both agree on how the reviews set TOB apart from the rest. I know for a fact TOB didn't allow reviews back in June of 2018 because I wanted to write a nasty one for this particular provider but couldnt, so yeah sometime back then in 2018 is correct. I can assure you that ABSOLUTELY NOTTA ONE of my reviews were written by the ladies. If guys are allowing the ladies to write their reviews, IN MY OPINION LOL, then thats sad because its somewhat of a fake review. 

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I can safely say that around June of 2018 TOB didn't allow any reviews to be written, only a yes you recommend or no you don't. Whispers, maybe you didn't write any reviews at that time, thats why you don't remember. 

3 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ triggering your OCD..................Sorry M87, I do a lot of things repetitively (such as getting a lot of pussy) and I cannot tell a lie, it often affects me afterwards while trying to write reviews...............I will see if I can tone it down for you, thanks for pointing that out.................... I am glad that we both agree on how the reviews set TOB apart from the rest. I know for a fact TOB didn't allow reviews back in June of 2018 because I wanted to write a nasty one for this particular provider but couldnt, so yeah sometime back then in 2018 is correct. I can assure you that ABSOLUTELY NOTTA ONE of my reviews were written by the ladies. If guys are allowing the ladies to write their reviews, IN MY OPINION LOL, then thats sad because its somewhat of a fake review. 

14 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I should be less judgemental. I've spent my share of time at the department of redundancy department. 

Not sure what this is all about or where is it coming from but reviews are everything BUT helpful on this site. 

We always had shitty reviews, but years ago I used to follow specific reviewers. You could trust their feedback and expect a similar experience when meeting the provider. From time to time they will post a negative review and you knew to stay away.

Now is pretty much impossible to submit a bad review, and the gents that continue to submit reviews think as them as their opportunity to write their own fantasized/exaggerated version of the encounter and honestly it revolts my stomach to read them. You are paying for a fucking service for god sakes, these reviews are not the same as telling stories to your buddies about the hot girl from the bar you slept with..and trust me…we are not your buddies!!!

It is pathetic honestly.

Rant mode off

On 9/1/2023 at 0:48 PM, Todoesprivado said:

...Now is pretty much impossible to submit a bad review,

This is entirely not true........

On 9/1/2023 at 9:46 AM, Mustang87 said:

I should be less judgemental. I've spent my share of time at the department of redundancy department. 

On 9/1/2023 at 0:48 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Not sure what this is all about or where is it coming from but reviews are everything BUT helpful on this site. 

We always had shitty reviews, but years ago I used to follow specific reviewers. You could trust their feedback and expect a similar experience when meeting the provider. From time to time they will post a negative review and you knew to stay away.

Now is pretty much impossible to submit a bad review, and the gents that continue to submit reviews think as them as their opportunity to write their own fantasized/exaggerated version of the encounter and honestly it revolts my stomach to read them. You are paying for a fucking service for god sakes, these reviews are not the same as telling stories to your buddies about the hot girl from the bar you slept with..and trust me…we are not your buddies!!!

It is pathetic honestly.

Rant mode off

Its about giving credit to those that WRITE REVIEWS, whether you have written 20 or 300 and its coming from THE HEART. I enjoy reading/writing reviews on TOB and most of all, I RESPECT the people that WRITE their very own reviews. I have a question for you. How do you know that their review is fantasized/exaggerated? Looks left, looks right and slides you an envelope with a note inside. The note reads, please go and write some of these negative reviews that you are so wanting to see. Lead by example and show us how its done....................

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

How do you know that their review is fantasized/exaggerated? 

I personally have had a few providers tell me they have read exaggerated reviews about themselves on this site and others.  I don't know how commen it is and which ones are exaggerated, but I do think it still happens.  Probably not as much as pre-Fosta when the reviews were much more explicit.

9 hours ago, TML93 said:

I personally have had a few providers tell me they have read exaggerated reviews about themselves on this site and others.  I don't know how commen it is and which ones are exaggerated, but I do think it still happens.  Probably not as much as pre-Fosta when the reviews were much more explicit.

Thanks for your input..........................

M87 we all are GUILTY of JUDGING no matter how you put it. At least you are man enough to admit it..............

I remember the time when I very much depended upon receiving reviews to bring about a steady flow of biz. I wish I could still get them without being petrified of them being read by my SO and ruminated upon to the point of detriment. It's best at this point to just not provide any new gossip to mull over. 

26 minutes ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I remember the time when I very much depended upon receiving reviews to bring about a steady flow of biz. I wish I could still get them without being petrified of them being read by my SO and ruminated upon to the point of detriment. It's best at this point to just not provide any new gossip to mull over. 

He needs to be proud not angry! Sorry @TrystinTrimble

4 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I have NO idea of what you are trying to say here...

Gold right here...GOLD!

4 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I have NO idea of what you are trying to say here...

I think he is saying he didn’t trust his judgement? I could be wrong? Too much eye candy to choose from? I could be wrong @sparkey600?

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

18 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think he is saying he didn’t trust his judgement? I could be wrong? Too much eye candy to choose from? I could be wrong @sparkey600?

Then again I think I am still on his ignore list for conversation? I am so thankful not to be on your ignore list @sparkey600 💋

There is no real incentive for guys to write reviews these days. Maybe if there was, guys would write more reviews. Here's an idea. We get these dots below out profile name that corresponds to how many post we've made on these forums. Members used to brag about getting their 7th, 8th, or 9th dot.  Maybe if they added to the dot total for reviews as well? One new dot for every 10 reviews or 100 reviews? Would it make more guys write reviews?  Just an idea.

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

There is no real incentive for guys to write reviews these days. Maybe if there was, guys would write more reviews. Here's an idea. We get these dots below out profile name that corresponds to how many post we've made on these forums. Members used to brag about getting their 7th, 8th, or 9th dot.  Maybe if they added to the dot total for reviews as well? One new dot for every 10 reviews or 100 reviews? Would it make more guys write reviews?  Just an idea.

That is interesting, I never thought of what's in it for me when I write a review.  I always thought the purpose was to help providers by word of mouth, and help other prospective clients know what to expect.  We should not need to incentivize clients to write reviews.  Maybe providers read client's reviews when they are trying to book with them?  Then your reviews might help (or hurt) your chances of booking with them.  That might be a good incentive for some.  Just a thought, I might be way off base.

14 hours ago, TML93 said:

That is interesting, I never thought of what's in it for me when I write a review.  I always thought the purpose was to help providers by word of mouth, and help other prospective clients know what to expect.  We should not need to incentivize clients to write reviews.  Maybe providers read client's reviews when they are trying to book with them?  you are Then your reviews might help (or hurt) your chances of booking with them.  That might be a good incentive for some.  Just a thought, I might be way off base.

To me, a client write a review it helps the Companion get more business plus it ensures legitimacy for both the client and the companion! She is the real deal men! Leitimacy for both the client and the companions yes with my well-written review (Clent) I a m sharing  the fact that we both shared a mind-blowing experience of getting to meet each other and being a client/admirer of hers! That is why you end with saying with a closing, “go see her”!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

16 hours ago, TML93 said:

That is interesting, I never thought of what's in it for me when I write a review.  I always thought the purpose was to help providers by word of mouth, and help other prospective clients know what to expect.  We should not need to incentivize clients to write reviews.  Maybe providers read client's reviews when they are trying to book with them?  Then your reviews might help (or hurt) your chances of booking with them.  That might be a good incentive for some.  Just a thought, I might be way off base.

At least some providers read reviews as a check.  Had one decline to see me because I didn't like to sit and talk.  Reminded me of the session I had when I was trying to get references.  It was like being in a strip club and chatting with one of the dancers (right down to the outfit), with BCD activities being the private dance--entirely scripted and only about 20 min (I guess that would at least be 4-5 songs).

I'm sold on the maxim, rejection is protection.

On 9/3/2023 at 8:13 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Ms Trystin it appears you are trapped in a box by your EX. Poor thing, hopefully, one of these days you may become free to receive reviews and not give a ???? what your EX thinks or says.................... Looks up towards the SKY and enjoys being FREE and not giving a ???? what an EX says about me ..................... 

On 9/5/2023 at 0:34 PM, Mustang87 said:

When you say there is no incentive for guys to write reviews, are you talking about NEGATIVE REVIEWS or BOTH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE? If you are speaking about NEGATIVE REVIEWS, I kind of agree with you because from what I have seen, a PROVIDER can get 5 or 6 NEGATIVE REVIEWS out of their last 10 and CLIENTS will still go visit for a session. Speaking for me and me only, I have seen a good 5 to 10 providers who have a not so good REPUTATION on TOB with others, yet I have had AWESOME times/sessions with them. When it comes to making guys write more reviews, I honestly don't think you have to make guys write more reviews, guys are writing reviews based on their BUDGET....................... LOL, the guys that flood THE DISCUSSION BOARD who talk the LOUDEST need to write more reviews.............Drops the MICROPHONE................................

On 9/5/2023 at 5:12 PM, TML93 said:

TML you are not way off base. I have written REVIEWS and the PROVIDERS have gotten flooded after my review posted. The fact that REVIEWS bring them more business is THE REASON FOR THIS POST. CLIENTS don't always get a thank you and RARELY anything of value, yet the PROVIDER in some cases will show you a little love and other times LOL, you won't hear a word about it. Again, thats the reason for this post, I am thanking you guys because reviews help EVERYBODY whether people want to admit it or not. 

14 hours ago, whatagame said:

At least some providers read reviews as a check.  Had one decline to see me because I didn't like to sit and talk.  Reminded me of the session I had when I was trying to get references.  It was like being in a strip club and chatting with one of the dancers (right down to the outfit), with BCD activities being the private dance--entirely scripted and only about 20 min (I guess that would at least be 4-5 songs).

I'm sold on the maxim, rejection is protection.

LOL, EVERYBODY READS REVIEWS, including the GUEST/NON ACTIVE/CLIENTS/PROVIDERS. Met a TRYST/EROS PROVIDER who I had no idea she was a PROVIDER, had OUR fun and 6 months later I saw her AD on Tryst. She can't get on TOB. Now when we run into one another, we talk about TOB reviews and to this day, she doesn't know I am the one she brings up all of the time...........................