Elle Blake

Ball Busting - Swing away

15 posts in this topic

I have never kicked an male in the gonads before. Nor wouldI!!!   I’ve seen it happen… The excruciating amount of pain expressed made me think, is

Watch when it happens on screen in a theater and then look around at the guys in the audience.  You will see many of them cringe because they know what if feels like....and it is NOT pleasant at all.  It really can take the breath away.

Years ago a high school classmate I grew up with came into my office for treatment. He had been kicked in the balls.

Later that day his wife came into the office to be treated for a black eye.

I wonder what happened.

I got kicked good and proper when I was 20 or 21.  (One of the side effects is I can't remember how old I was at the time.)  Ruptured both testicles, scar tissue is now becoming a problem many decades later.  Hollywood tells us that it immediately incapacitates males, better than a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot.  Bullshit.  I got one of the biggest adrenaline dumps I ever had in my life from the pain.  The downside is that 60 - 90 seconds later I was puking my guts out from the same adrenaline.  Pain was like a bad bruise, had to pack ice bags for 2-3 days, and then on with life.....  Men in general make too big a deal (pun intended) about their junk.  There's nothing unique or special about it, just like 99.99% of the humanoids it's attached to....

Wow, for once my TOB stalker hasn't "corrected" my post to what it "should" be!  There may be hope for TOB yet!

On 7/30/2023 at 0:51 AM, sparkey600 said:

As a male on here thanks for not hurting us in this way!

You know what I don’t know how it got deleted I didn’t get a notification whatever the rest of that said…. With that said, I have always been curious to know if it’s more painful to get kicked in the gonads?  Or is it more painful to go through labor? I came to the conclusion that it must be way worse getting kicked in the balls. I’ve never heard of men say I’d love to go get kicked in the balls again!   But somehow always comes a time a woman will say. I think I’m ready to go through labor again…..

Sharing something most males have experienced: Getting kicked in our neither regions is not a lot of fun to say the least. Makes us HURT and be sick to our stomachs for an hour or so. Not pleasant  for us me. That said labor for women is much more painful than getting kicked in the gonads! 

Once again women RULE! 

I have had providers tell me stories of clients that request this, so some guys like it.  The Jack Ass guys didn't seem to mind.  As far as child birth I think the fruits of your labor (no pun intended) makes the pain worth it and why women are willing to do it again and again.  There is not much upside to being kicked in the nuts.

On 7/29/2023 at 6:58 PM, Elle Blake said:

I have never kicked an male in the gonads before. Nor wouldI!!!   I’ve seen it happen… The excruciating amount of pain expressed made me think, is

I also, would never have the nerve or “balls” to kick anyone between their legs. I’d much rather use mace.. if I was confronted! 

On 7/29/2023 at 6:58 PM, Elle Blake said:

Back in the golden days of TOB I knew a very popular and sexy provider who shall go nameless. She told me about a client who hired her to stomp his nards wearing her spike heels. He wound up in the hospital over the deal. I later spoke with him about that at an infamous gathering, and he said it was the best session of his life.  

On 8/31/2023 at 7:01 PM, Admiral C said:

Back in the golden days of TOB I knew a very popular and sexy provider who shall go nameless. She told me about a client who hired her to stomp his nards wearing her spike heels. He wound up in the hospital over the deal. I later spoke with him about that at an infamous gathering, and he said it was the best session of his life.  

Talk about regaining sensitivity back in your …

When I was a kid lol my dad was pretty mean and angry Idk why I did this but twice I kicked him there n ran off