Dani De La Cruz

Increasing Threats, Harrassment and Solicitations

13 posts in this topic

Hola Everyone,

In just one day of posting in advance to get a few prebookings I have received over 50 harassing, threatening messages and solicitations from pimps, photographers and truly disturbing messages to where I m not even comfortable working.  Are other providers experiencing similar type things? .....

Dani

No advice, but it sucks when stuff like this happens.  This is supposed to be about fun and when folks are harassed it really makes it a bummer.  I know it can be tough but ignore the trolls that try to mess with you.  So sorry this is happening.

Damn if I got that many phone calls a night describing what you said I wouldn’t do this job

On 7/18/2023 at 9:35 AM, Dani De La Cruz said:

Hola Everyone,

In just one day of posting in advance to get a few prebookings I have received over 50 harassing, threatening messages and solicitations from pimps, photographers and truly disturbing messages to where I m not even comfortable working.  Are other providers experiencing similar type things? .....

Dani

... If you want a suggestion pm me.

I have had similar experiences.  I am new but learning here.  I am learning it’s best to only deal with people who are verified completely.  It’s just safer that way.

Short on detail, I'm having a hard time associating solicitations from pimps and photographers, that resulted from your solicitations, with threatening behavior because why or, why not solicit a lovely, photogenic lady with...wait, what threats again?

Ponte los pantalones mija. You can do this.

Hola Everyone,

Dani

No worries, you are new here. Please just pay attention to the people here that might  want you to explain you more than you want to be on here! Not saying you shold screen clients!

There's a LOT of haters here no matter what a lot of the might  say! Be genuine, be honest in yourself, and you will find, you will make a LOT of friends here for sure!

Hoping you have a great day tomorrow!

I do photography (and other activities not related to here) and when I saw your profile pictures I tried to imagine have you as a model.  IF I had decided to pull the trigger on that thought, my call or email would have been " I have seen your profile and I find you very attractive.  I would love to set a session with you that would include photography.  Would you be interested in such a session.  Thanks for reading this, I hope to hear from you soon".

I did not send this but would that be considered harassment or threatening?

It just sucks when people want to play dirty! Haters always feel threatened because they cannot allow or have never learned how to allow their inner light to beam through with authenticity!! (Echoing the same feelings as everyone else in here.) Delete their ugly emails. You will be better off for deleting all negative messages. And not responding! Sadly said such narcissistic individuals get a high off of hurting other people! Unfortunately, in this business, there’s a lot of problem children!

I was visiting a female provider who mentioned that Denver is the worst for providers.  They must have been dealing with this kind of thing too.  I'm sorry it is happening.  Not sure why our lovely city is filled with shitheads. 

On 8/1/2023 at 11:44 PM, sparkey600 said:

No worries, you are new here. Please just pay attention to the people here that might  want you to explain you more than you want to be on here! Not saying you shold screen clients!

There's a LOT of haters here no matter what a lot of the might  say! Be genuine, be honest in yourself, and you will find, you will make a LOT of friends here for sure!

Hoping you have a great day tomorrow!

CORRECTION!  She is not new here. She’s been on the board since 2018.

she has 103 reviews….  But never post it again after she put this up.

Hola Everyone,

Dani.