average1

Go Nuggets 2023

21 posts in this topic

Watched the Nuggets game against the Heat.  The Nuggets dominated for most of the game and glad we got the game 1 win.  Hoping Sunday's game has the same outcome.  For most of last night's game Miami had no answer for the size of our team.  The Nuggets looked great !!  Let's bring the NBA Championship to Denver for the first time.

13 minutes ago, average1 said:

Watched the Nuggets game against the Heat.  The Nuggets dominated for most of the game and glad we got the game 1 win.  Hoping Sunday's game has the same outcome.  For most of last night's game Miami had no answer for the size of our team.  The Nuggets looked great !!  Let's bring the NBA Championship to Denver for the first time.

I actually PREDICTED the Nuggets vs Heat back when the Nuggets were going against the Suns. I am also predicting the Nuggets to SWEEP the Heat or the Heat getting just one win in Miami. 

15 minutes ago, average1 said:

Too bad a local radio station is not broadcasting the games so we could kill the sound of the inane "experts" and commentators/play by play that ABC/ESPN employ.  They are horrible.

Great game last night!!  

My only concern is over confidence.  They haven't shown it so far, but it is a killer.  

I was worried the Nuggets would come out flat after the long rest waiting for Miami to put the Celtics away.

Yes, bring an NBA championship to Denver.👍

Go Nuggets! Let's sweep the series!

4 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

Go Nuggets! Let's sweep the series!

I don't expect a sweep but the most common number of games is 6.  So I am picking the Nuggets in 6.  I think Miami will make some adjustments and their shooting will be better than in game 1.  However, the Nuggets should win at home again tonight.

3 hours ago, average1 said:

I don't expect a sweep but the most common number of games is 6.  So I am picking the Nuggets in 6.  I think Miami will make some adjustments and their shooting will be better than in game 1.  However, the Nuggets should win at home again tonight.

I don’t expect a sweep. I’ve been saying Nuggets in 6, but I would love it went Nuggets in 5 so that they win the championship at home.

Miami has been here almost a week so they should be acclimated here. And I’m sure they’ll make adjustment and probably shoot better.

But the Nuggets will make adjustments too and shoot better. They looked flat in the first game and seemed tired in the 4th quarter.

Bummer that they lost last night.  They seemed to fall apart in the 4th quarter.  On to Miami and we need to win 1 or 2 there.  Gotta say, Miami has impressed me more than I expected.

While I can complain about the officiating last night, the Nuggets started very flat.  They just didn’t have the same energy last night that they had all season when winning.

Hope they get it together right away.

What I love is all the so called experts are always picking against the Nuggets. :D

Great game last night and Aaron Gordon really shined.  Let's win the championship here in Denver on Monday.  Miami is a very good team, but we look like the better team in a number of areas.

One more to go...........................I was shocked by the win Miami got in Denver, I thought they would win just one at home but all in all, I will take the 4-1 close out as I mentioned before the series started..........................LETS DO THIS NUGGETS.................................YALL GOT THIS......................

Wishing my dad was alive to watch these games with his giant bowl of popcorn in the basement! 

The heads of all the “expert” talking heads are about to explode.

They are all making excuses why Miami is losing.

The Nuggets are winning because they are playing pure basketball with real skills. No flash, no razzle dazzle. Just excellent basketball by skilled team players.

I (a non-sports fan) can’t be the first to congratulate the Nuggets for sealing the deal in game 5.

Denver Nuggets - NBA Champions!🎉

Thrilled that they won it here in Denver.  The Nuggets have been awesome to watch this year.  Though they have Jokic, they play as a TEAM and that is why they won the NBA Championship.  Woo Hoo !!

Congrats to all you Colorado natives and the honoraries 😉 Yay Nuggets! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Congrats to THEM NUGGETS........................... HOPEFULLY and I say it again, HOPEFULLY they come back with that same mentality/intensity/teamwork to bring DENVER a few more championships.............................