MelindaMadison

It's. Been. Years.

13 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, MelindaMadison said:

It's been perhaps years since I've been active here and wanted to shout out to some old friends. I see many familiar usernames still!

Took a break during the pandemic and shuttered my business (both the sexy one and my vanilla one and joined in and worked in a health worker capacity. (hard, hectic time but so glad to be beyond that now and poking into former ventures) 

My fitness competition training and endurance sports days have meshed to fly fishing, camping, and an occasional trail running race. 

I'll occasionally pop in here and there in the hopes someone starts a fly fishing thread! and hoping those that I might have lost touch with know that I am still alive and thriving!

Fond memories, xoxo Mel

Hi Melinda. Glad you were able to drop by. Same old, same old here. Just fewer of us and a lot less back and forth on these forums.  It sounds like you are doing great things and it's good to hear that.

@Mustang87 I see!   Social media (Twitter mainly) has definitely taken over and yet, it meshes all forms of SW together which can be confusing as heck for the gents looking for in-person companions. Plus it's not so regionalized as TOB offers.

I've been puttering there since the age of dinosaurs... LOL

Still involved in the sexy world but I have to say, that the "in your face" over-commercialization of social media "marketing" etc... esp as a part-timer as myself, has been a bit off-putting. I've been quite low-key upon my return much more than the Gen Z crowd.

Here's to getting out in the fresh air, tight fishing lines, and strong orgasms this year! 

Glad to see you got a good set of waders. I was going to give you a set of mine.

Hey, @melinda awesome to find you back on TOB again! Wishing you the very best! I no longer can track much with my eyes 🦯 Flyfishing has always looked like a beautiful form of art! When I can remember watching fishers cast their poles with all that fast movement! Highly impressed by you! I bet lots of fun adventures planned for the summer! 

On 3/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, MelindaMadison said:

I'll occasionally pop in here and there in the hopes someone starts a fly fishing thread! 

It is addictive. I fly fished fresh water from 1960 to '87, when I caught my first salt water fish on a fly. In fairly short order, I abandoned the West for the end of the road in FL, where I remained until circumstances drove me slightly north, but still tropical salt. I highly recommend it. Many lovely people and warm waters. Salt Life! 

Best, HM

Edited by Happymon
Spell chk

On 3/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, MelindaMadison said:

It's been perhaps years since I've been active here and wanted to shout out to some old friends. I see many familiar usernames still!

Took a break during the pandemic and shuttered my business (both the sexy one and my vanilla one and joined in and worked in a health worker capacity. (hard, hectic time but so glad to be beyond that now and poking into former ventures) 

My fitness competition training and endurance sports days have meshed to fly fishing, camping, and an occasional trail running race. 

I'll occasionally pop in here and there in the hopes someone starts a fly fishing thread! and hoping those that I might have lost touch with know that I am still alive and thriving!

Fond memories, xoxo Mel

Melinda - you were my first ASP a few years back, and I must say there was no one better suited (and un-suited) to ease me into a wonderful, sensual experience. Thank you for breaking the 4 year dry spell I had endured during the waning years of my marriage.  L

12 hours ago, lintlizard said:

Melinda - you were my first ASP a few years back, and I must say there was no one better suited (and un-suited) to ease me into a wonderful, sensual experience. Thank you for breaking the 4 year dry spell I had endured during the waning years of my marriage.  L

Ah shucks!! :)  I always aim to please...so that's so wonderful to hear!  💋

Glad you're back!  Really enjoying your tweets!!

On 3/28/2023 at 1:10 PM, MelindaMadison said:

@Mustang87 I see!   Social media (Twitter mainly) has definitely taken over and yet, it meshes all forms of SW together which can be confusing as heck for the gents looking for in-person companions. Plus it's not so regionalized as TOB offers.

I've been puttering there since the age of dinosaurs... LOL

Still involved in the sexy world but I have to say, that the "in your face" over-commercialization of social media "marketing" etc... esp as a part-timer as myself, has been a bit off-putting. I've been quite low-key upon my return much more than the Gen Z crowd.

Here's to getting out in the fresh air, tight fishing lines, and strong orgasms this year! 

I would agree with @CountryGentleman, I enjoy your tweets too.  I do not have a personal Twitter, but I have found the Hobby Twitter a great resource. We can easily post new photos, and selfies.  It is useful for Tweeting tour dates and incall locations. 

It is nice to get to know other providers nationally/globally by connecting with them on Twitter. It is an additional screening tool for both sides.  You can get an idea if a person is BSC by their Tweets :) sometimes.

I have seen providers post a Tweet if their car has broken down or need a jump. Providers can put up when they are off for sick days, and injuries. It is a positive feeling to see clients/providers offering each other help and support.

You can also control the trolls. You can delete offensive Tweets by others and block them.

Hey gorgeous!!!!! So happy to see your post!  😘