Savoir Faire

If you are on TOB angry LOL, you clearly are not busting enough nuts.........

21 posts in this topic

Busting a nut and eating an apple a day are two things I try my best to do.........................

In your pathetic 30 min time. Hilarious! I bust out a NUT at least 15 times a day alone. Can YOU bust out 20 orgasms a day???? I can!!!!!!

Lashing out at members that post LOL, calling them names and just showing your UNHAPPY ATTITUDE SHOWS.......................... I have some advice for you, BUST MORE NUTS...................... There is nothing sadder than a ????? LOL ooops I mean a person that is mad at the WORLD........................... Shaking my head, all of these CAPT SAVE A HOES and you still mad......................

On 9/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Lashing out at members that post LOL, calling them names and just showing your UNHAPPY ATTITUDE SHOWS.......................... I have some advice for you, BUST MORE NUTS...................... There is nothing sadder than a ????? LOL ooops I mean a person that is mad at the WORLD........................... Shaking my head, all of these CAPT SAVE A HOES and you still mad......................

A  "hoe"  as you kindly put it, is a whore in slang according to the dictionary. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore. A prostitute, that is illegal in Colorado. Last time I looked, no woman is advertising sex for money, only time.

REJECTION IS A HELL OF A DRUG. My ????? = Woman........................ Its okay LOL, sometimes I will try and help you because your CAPT SAVE A HOES have you thinking you are so INTELLEGENT (NOT)........ I usually don't respond to your NEGATIVITY/MEAN/PISSED OFF COMMENTS/POST but today I decided that this ?????, ooops I mean person needs LOVE because she is BROKEN/BITTER with whatever/whomever........................................... I hope that you have a wonderful day............................... Please bust more nuts because it is VERY CLEAR who does and doesn't bust nuts on TOB............................

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

REJECTION IS A HELL OF A DRUG.

All hail the Greatest!! (low volume chanting with organ in background)

Greatest what btw? 

Video at 10:00 or other documentation?  I am sure your adoring fans would like to hear more.

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

I don’t think this back and forth is helping neither of you. Time to stop

If you want to be a Hall Monitor, you may want to stay a little more current…

3 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

ToDo who are you advising that its time to stop? Hopefully you are not talking about me................

On 9/22/2022 at 8:56 PM, Savoir Faire said:

ToDo who are you advising that its time to stop? Hopefully you are not talking about me................

Yeah forget it, man. I tried to delete my post but was too late. I better don’t get involved 

9 minutes ago, sunshinelovely said:

me n my vibrator are best friends 

Finally!!! something in this post I understand. Thank you!!

6 hours ago, tide32 said:

Finally!!! something in this post I understand. Thank you!!

of course 

On 9/24/2022 at 1:10 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Yeah forget it, man. I tried to delete my post but was too late. I better don’t get involved 

Todo no worries LOL. I can see them jumping your shit if you said anything LOL, so best you keep your comments to yourself. This MALE LION doesn't pay HEYENAS, CAPT SAVE A HOES OR HATERS no attention......................

On 9/18/2022 at 0:16 AM, Caressa Duval said:

In your pathetic 30 min time. Hilarious! I bust out a NUT at least 15 times a day alone. Can YOU bust out 20 orgasms a day???? I can!!!!!!

LMAO @ bust OUT a nut! You don't get out much, huh? And with sixteen of 'em in an 8 hour day, you "bust out" 15? (Counting fingers and toes) Is that low volume? :lol:

Wait, where'd everyone go? Did I miss the party?

On 9/19/2022 at 0:37 AM, Caressa Duval said:

A  "hoe"  as you kindly put it, is a whore in slang according to the dictionary. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore. A prostitute, that is illegal in Colorado. Last time I looked, no woman is advertising sex for money, only time.

Damn, you really don't get out. Anyone who's met the barfly, the team/band groupie, or horny soccer mom, knows a hoe, not everyone knows a prostitute. Nice try, officer!

On 9/17/2022 at 6:16 PM, Caressa Duval said:

I bust out a NUT at least 15 times a day alone.

[slinks out of dark corner where perverts live]

Ooooh.... what a lovely sight it must be. Can I help?!

[slinks back to dark corner where the other perverts live]

On 1/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

LMAO @ bust OUT a nut! You don't get out much, huh? And with sixteen of 'em in an 8 hour day, you "bust out" 15? (Counting fingers and toes) Is that low volume? :lol:

Wait, where'd everyone go? Did I miss the party?

Happy Feet that was back in September, yes you missed the party but some UNWELCOMED/UNINVITED GUEST crashed it, therefore I had to put them OUTSIDE, close the door and turn off the lights. 

18 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet that was back in September, yes you missed the party but some UNWELCOMED/UNINVITED GUEST crashed it, therefore I had to put them OUTSIDE, close the door and turn off the lights. 

Can't take her no where. Gotta dress and leave her home.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:56 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Negativity, is just like drinking poison, thinking the other person will die...