Don John

Tell me about money

87 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2022 at 11:06 AM, Mike940370 said:

You little girls have some thin skin you can give it but you're not much good at taking it. 

And you're really full of yourselves

In all fairness to the abundance of real ladies among us, you know, the ones who don't have their heads too far up their asses to contribute more than detract, these two have an uncanny ability to side rail just about every thread that fails to unequivocally idolize them all. Don't take my word for it.

On 4/28/2022 at 0:09 PM, gr8owl said:

Just curious, Mike.  What does it gain you to call the ladies "hookers" and bitch about their donation level?  Do you do the same with the ones you actually see, and how in the world would you expect that to end well?

I've actually seen a respectable lady refer to herself as a hooker in this forum, more than once. What's your problem?

Wait for it...

Rainbow Cartoon GIF by Daniel Spacek

With no time for pretense, it's an easy trap to avoid by focusing on the end goal. Somehow worth it for those looking to fall in lust, it's just a getaway from the same old same for me, making it feasible to stay below the $300 an hr range, and the SO's financial radar.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

23 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

In all fairness to the abundance of real ladies among us, you know, the ones who don't have their heads too far up their asses to contribute more than detract, these two have an uncanny ability to side rail just about every thread that fails to unequivocally idolize them all. Don't take my word for it.

I've actually seen a respectable lady refer to herself as a hooker in this forum, more than once. What's your problem?

Wait for it...

Rainbow Cartoon GIF by Daniel Spacek

With no time for pretense, it's an easy trap to avoid by focusing on the end goal. Somehow worth it for those looking to fall in lust, it's just a getaway from the same old same for me, making it feasible to stay below the $300 an hr range, and the SO's financial radar.

Still a flaming idiot after all these years

On 4/29/2022 at 7:51 AM, veteranhobbyist said:

There are also fewer working girls in the college age range because they are sugar dating. I wouldn't mind paying for a premium for girls in this age range. Price should be inversely proportional to age, in sugar dating or in the hobby world.

That ^^^^^^ is hysterical. 😂 I’ll keep that in mind if I ever return to the biz. So gross 🤮. Some MEN prefer a lady who is beyond puberty, and has sexual prowess to share. To each their own. SMH  This board is becoming like ECCIE, but for the few REAL gentlemen. Good grief…. 

On 4/30/2022 at 7:53 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Nothing to do with the topic.  A fine example of a side rail to a thread.  You have an uncanny ability to do the exact thing you try to call out in your posts. It's astounding really. 😄

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 4/27/2022 at 8:35 AM, Mike940370 said:

Lol, What a bargain,  work weekends for a month, put 1000+ miles on your car, for an hour with a hooker😁

Apparently that will never be an issue for you. Since you like short visits, you could probably just drive 1 day a month. The $1k girl probably does not accommodate 15 minute bookings.😎

On 5/1/2022 at 1:37 PM, gr8owl said:

Still a flaming idiot after all these years

Thanks for admitting it. And look, if after all that copying and pasting you've still learned nuffin then, nuffin will help. Try as I might, just can't fix stupid.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for admitting it. And look, if after all that copying and pasting you've still learned nuffin then, nuffin will help. Try as I might, just can't fix stupid.

Yeah, self diagnosis and treatment is always risky business, but I commend you for trying.

You can tell the classy ladies who are busy doing what they do best,   they don't have time to be reading and whining on this forum all day, every day. Like the homesteaders or junk yard dogs.

4 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

You can tell the classy ladies who are busy doing what they do best,   they don't have time to be reading and whining on this forum all day, every day. Like the homesteaders or junk yard dogs.

Indeed one can tell a lot about people if one just listens.  Like this venom tinged mini-rant for instance.  But it is the whole body of work sometimes. B)

Not surprisingly the trolls jumped on this to spew their ignorance and general foolishness. Don’t take the bait (or keep taking it in this case). The self loathing is strong with them. They thrive on churn and accusations they use to justify their ignorance…let them shout at the rain and ignore them. Let them fail at this, like everything else in their lives. 

On 5/3/2022 at 2:55 PM, Mike940370 said:

If they're working half hours for what you pay Mikey, they will have to do A LOT of appts to cover their expenses and make a good profit.  Think about what you pay a provider, and think about how many clients she has to see to make a 1000.  She has to be pretty busy.  Being "busy" does not mean making more money. A provider in my rate bracket only needs to see 1 or 2 clients to get us there.  That leaves plenty of time to spend how ever we like.  

On 5/3/2022 at 4:55 PM, Mike940370 said:

-1…..For some reason, I can’t give more than 1 rep today, so I’ll do it manually here.

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

-1…..For some reason, I can’t give more than 1 rep today, so I’ll do it manually here.

We only get 1 negative daily.  Lol.  I think it's like 10 positives and one negative a day. Keeps us looking on the bright side I guess. 🌈

Gotta make sure the negative is really worth it because someone can come back after and say something we dislike even more. 😂

On 4/27/2022 at 8:35 AM, Mike940370 said:

Lol, What a bargain,  work weekends for a month, put 1000+ miles on your car, for an hour with a hooker😁

i dont know why I'm getting flamed for this,

Congrats ladies if you can get that much. 

Congrats gentlemen if you need it that much, can afford it, and you think it's worth it.

You go for girls; and guys!!!

On 4/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, Don John said:

The question was: how do you afford to pay for your fun?

In your budget, you set up a Carnal Pleasures category. Call up Dave Ramsey and ask him how.

20 hours ago, Ivan128 said:

In your budget, you set up a Carnal Pleasures category. Call up Dave Ramsey and ask him how.

Ha.  Being both an evangelical Christian and a financial adviser that often advises on constraining spending, Dave Ramsey would probably tell him to cut it from his budget altogether for multiple reasons.

Edited by BBT-8367
formatting

11 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

Ha.  Being both an evangelical Christian and a financial adviser that often advises on constraining spending, Dave Ramsey would probably tell him to cut it from his budget altogether for multiple reasons.

Shh, I want someone to call him up and say how his budget envelopes have one marked "Carnal Pleasures" and ask how much he should put in that each month. You never know, Ramsey is a fan of cash transactions.

Years ago I heard a caller who was a woman with questions about her business, and when Ramsey asked specifics about what she did, it was clear that her business was boudoir photography.

On 4/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Here is the reality check. If you or any other man can get a woman for free, then do it!!! If you can get a woman that is beautiful, smart, and will touch you naked... all for free, then do it!!!

This is the average cost of a single date: " The average cost of a date today – consisting of two dinners, a bottle of wine, and two movie tickets – adds up to $102.57." Now how many dates do you have to take a woman on to get laid? 3, 4, 5, or 6 dates, depends on the woman. Lots of men take women on dates for months, and never get laid. This is if you are single.

Most men in the hobby are NOT single. They don't want the drama of an affair, can't date, or even get away from the SO to go looking for a side chick.

We are providing a greatly needed service, that enriches men's over all happiness and life!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/08/09/can-you-buy-love-average-cost-of-a-date-each-state/39931021/

Yes!!!!!! and less complicated.

I'm not a "millionaire" , but I live alone,  am fairly debt free and keep my monthly expenses ( usual bills .. cable, internet,  phone etc ..) to a minimum. I live within my means! Whatever is left over I budget for entertainment.  Whether it be Broncos, Avalanche,  Rockies, movies or the best of all ... a couple hours of pure adult bliss with one of many lovely ladies to choose from on here! 🥰😍🥰👅🥰  

I just recently took vacation,  where last 2 days I spent part of my time in the company of a VERY , LOVELY Lady who rocked my world!

I definitely plan on seeing her again ... very soon. My main problem is I'm a workaholic who has a hard time getting time off .

On 5/1/2022 at 8:51 PM, Audrey Astor said:

That ^^^^^^ is hysterical. 😂 I’ll keep that in mind if I ever return to the biz. So gross 🤮. Some MEN prefer a lady who is beyond puberty, and has sexual prowess to share. To each their own. SMH  This board is becoming like ECCIE, but for the few REAL gentlemen. Good grief…. 

I agree . I also know I'm a REAL, CHIVALROUS GENTLEMAN 🦸‍♂️💪👅💪🦸‍♂️

On 5/6/2022 at 4:06 PM, Mike940370 said:

i dont know why I'm getting flamed for this,

Congrats ladies if you can get that much. 

Congrats gentlemen if you need it that much, can afford it, and you think it's worth it.

You go for girls; and guys!!!

Well I agree with the advice you have,  “go for girls”. I can certainly appreciate this environment, the nice guys I have met, and the fun that I have had. Just go for it, as opposed to wasting a ladie’s time, and never booking.🙄 We appreciate that, and all parties are rewarded with non-complicated fun. This is especially true for less populous areas, such as Ft. Collins. Thanks y’all!😘

On 4/22/2022 at 11:10 PM, Caressa Duval said:

This IS a rate thread.  Stick with TOB ladies...sure. You still need to understand that we are paying over and above $200 per night for a Colorado incall.  Last year during summer months, even Super 8 went to $180 per night.  Us local ladies are struggling to provide quality incall locations! This has nothing to do with our spending ,  or being local.  It does have everything to do with us, providing YOU guys with  a quality incall that keeps you anonymous!

very smart hun…More should take your advice 

Yes the price has gone up but can you blame them with this inflation and the price of hotel, gas, etc.? It sucks because if you’re like me, we aren’t earning any more than we did prior to COVID and I work 50-60 hrs as is and have no capacity for a side gig. But there are still plenty of quality providers in the 400 range. Just accept the fact that 250/hr days are forever gone LOL. The simplest solution for me has been to go with the 30 min option when available. You’d be surprised how many offer it even when they don’t post it. And most don’t clock watch and work with you until you finish. Just don’t be a dick and take advantage of them. I’ve also been enjoying FBSM more. They are generally more affordable and some with excellent therapeutic skills make them an excellent value! Otherwise, just prioritize and save as much as you can afford. So what if you can’t play as often as you used to. 

On 6/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, Misterranger said:

Yes the price has gone up but can you blame them with this inflation and the price of hotel, gas, etc.? It sucks because if you’re like me, we aren’t earning any more than we did prior to COVID and I work 50-60 hrs as is and have no capacity for a side gig. But there are still plenty of quality providers in the 400 range. Just accept the fact that 250/hr days are forever gone LOL. The simplest solution for me has been to go with the 30 min option when available. You’d be surprised how many offer it even when they don’t post it. And most don’t clock watch and work with you until you finish. Just don’t be a dick and take advantage of them. I’ve also been enjoying FBSM more. They are generally more affordable and some with excellent therapeutic skills make them an excellent value! Otherwise, just prioritize and save as much as you can afford. So what if you can’t play as often as you used to. 

Wellll…. That’s what VIP memberships are for… multi visits a month that’s wallet friendly 😈