lurkernomore757

Gift Cards?

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Do not send the number or photo of card.

My thought as well. There have been scams in the past where hobbyists have sent that info only to discover that their "appointment" never happens. Not sure why a companion would otherwise be excited about being paid via gift card....

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

My thought as well. There have been scams in the past where hobbyists have sent that info only to discover that their "appointment" never happens. Not sure why a companion would otherwise be excited about being paid via gift card....

i know right!. I always though cash was king!  Its not like this in Floriduh!

7 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

I just had someone request a  gift card instead of cash? Is that also a possibly scam

Wait I thought you've been hobbying for 30years???  Anyone whose been hobbling for a fraction of that time knows ALL about the ins and outs of gift cards and scams.  You are a scam. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

5 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I resemble this remark. I was asked by who I thought was a provider I'd seen in the past to send pics of a gift card. I didn't think twice. Never heard from her or my money again. I did check and there was still a penny left on the card. Would have bought me a gumball back in the day. :D

5 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

If I require a gift card for a deposit, it's because a client wants to pay the deposit without drawing attention to the Mrs.  I will always do my best to accommodate them.  They appreciate that.  What you're telling them NOT to send, they will have to send, and they do send.  But then again they are reaching out to see me, and not the client members of this board. Lol

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wait I thought you've been hobbying for 30years???  Anyone whose been hobbling for a fraction of that time knows ALL about the ins and outs of gift cards and scams.  You are a scam. 

I agree 100%.  Anybody who has been in this hobby has to know about the gift card scam and the do's and dont's.

19 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Your And your cohort are really annoying...I JUST MOVED TO DENVER FROM FLORIDUH. THEY DONT PULL THIS SHIT THERE. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY RELEVANT, KEEP YOU HOLE CLOSED.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I agree 100%.  Anybody who has been in this hobby has to know about the gift card scam and the do's and dont's.

TOOL!

17 minutes ago, lurkernomore757 said:

TOOL!

Are you talking about yourself? For a new guy you sure are letting your flag fly.....🤣

22 minutes ago, lurkernomore757 said:

Your And your cohort are really annoying...I JUST MOVED TO DENVER FROM FLORIDUH. THEY DONT PULL THIS SHIT THERE. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY RELEVANT, KEEP YOU HOLE CLOSED.

Don't you tell me what to do with my hole!!! Floridummy.... if you don't like it here go back to FloriDUH!

You and your cohort started this shit.... posting irrelevant comments.... coming for me because you don't like ladies calling a spade a spade 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

30 minutes ago, lurkernomore757 said:

29 minutes ago, lurkernomore757 said:

TOOL!

Next time I suggest Legion as your new handle.

22 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

TOOL!

:D:D:D:D

22 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Next time I suggest Legion as your new handle.

Him too? And there I was, feeling all special!

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Him too? And there I was, feeling all special!

and him and him and that guy, and what's his name, and .......... all the rest.  More than one here engages in the practice, some are dangerous.  Others just ridiculous. But you are still special to me, Hobbit.  There.  Is that better?

On 3/16/2022 at 9:42 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Don't you tell me what to do with my hole!!! Floridummy.... if you don't like it here go back to FloriDUH!

You and your cohort started this shit.... posting irrelevant comments.... coming for me because you don't like ladies calling a spade a spade 

I'm beginning to think this gentleman may not have left Floridum, on the best of terms. They may not want him back. :unsure:

Edited by tide32

You and your buttbuddy started this shit.... posting irrelevant comments.... coming for me because you don't like ladies calling a dick an sss hole.

Fixed it!

16 hours ago, tide32 said:

Fixed it!

They sure are quiet....😂😂😂

On 3/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

If I require a gift card for a deposit, it's because a client wants to pay the deposit without drawing attention to the Mrs.  I will always do my best to accommodate them.  They appreciate that.  What you're telling them NOT to send, they will have to send, and they do send.  But then again they are reaching out to see me, and not the client members of this board. Lol

Right I just got one from a gent in Chicago  . sent me the numbers and pics of the card went right to my Amazon act .. 

Another sent card  by email from amazon - i have a private email only for this  so it not LustyGina lol

I seeing  them next week.. What I've notice about Chicago clints no bitching about giving a deposit :P, they just do it and screen right away 

10 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Right I just got one from a gent in Chicago  . sent me the numbers and pics of the card went right to my Amazon act .. 

Another sent card  by email from amazon - i have a private email only for this  so it not LustyGina lol

I seeing  them next week.. What I've notice about Chicago clints no bitching about giving a deposit :P, they just do it and screen right away 

Glad you're doing well up in Chicago.  I do miss touring. 💞

Denver has come a long way with deposits despite the forum posts to the contrary.  Deposits have helped weed out the majority of time wasters/game players for a lot of providers.  For me, deposits are discretionary depending on their screening report, but I have friends that require a deposit for all their clients.  Whatever helps providers and clients connect and have a fun, I'm all about that. 😊

pus face!  Lol

On 3/19/2022 at 7:12 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Glad you're doing well up in Chicago.  I do miss touring. 💞

Denver has come a long way with deposits despite the forum posts to the contrary.  Deposits have helped weed out the majority of time wasters/game players for a lot of providers.  For me, deposits are discretionary depending on their screening report, but I have friends that require a deposit for all their clients.  Whatever helps providers and clients connect and have a fun, I'm all about that. 😊

Thank you for the explanation.seriously. but doesn't that shows a transaction trail like Venmo? Unless you use cash to buy gift card.

5 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

pus face!  Lol

You’re not making any friends with comments like this.

But then again, I’m guessing you could care less.

29 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You’re not making any friends with comments like this.

But then again, I’m guessing you could care less.

This is true! 

I tried to delete, but wasn't able. She just continues to harangue me, along with Hunter. Do u plan on meeting anyone from here? Probably not. So...

7 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

pus face!  Lol

1 hour ago, lurkernomore757 said:

This is true! 

I tried to delete, but wasn't able. She just continues to harangue me, along with Hunter. Do u plan on meeting anyone from here? Probably not. So...

How cute. You're butt hurt and now you want the thread closed 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

How cute. You're butt hurt and now you want the thread closed 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, lurkernomore757 said:

It's time to close this thread

Bahahahaha A newbie/or new handle saying, a thread should be closed 🤣🤣🤣 I don't have the strength to laugh that hard yet!

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Bahahahaha A newbie/or new handle saying, a thread should be closed 🤣🤣🤣 I don't have the strength to laugh that hard yet!

It's funny that he sits here and acts like an innocent victim 🙄

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

21 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

It's funny that he sits here and acts like an innocent victim 🙄

Ladies,  shut your holes!!! Rawr!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣