lurkernomore757

The Tale of B.A.S.

22 posts in this topic

Hello, first posting of a story that sort of stuck with me my entire life...it happened many years ago while living in south florida, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I have been Hobbying for a long long time and have seen my fair share of scams, rippoffs, indi parties,get togethers and strange encounters.

I had been looking for a "friend" for a few hours cause the pickins were slim that day and I am pretty picky too. I finally found the right combination and the location was about 25 min from me. I get there and its an apartment complex in a semi decent area. No thugs hanging around! I get to the room and there is this cute little blond with decent body standing in front of me. Apartment was messy but not too bad. I had seen worse. Anyways, she proceeded to conduct her business. It wasnt that memorable but I  what I do     remember was after repositioning to walk the dog, was a massive whiff of B.A.S.(bad ass smell) coming from one place. And one place only. There was no mistaken the       odoriferous smell. It was a can of tuna either. Did it stop me. Hell no! I completed the task at hand like a trooper and went on my way.

Wow, sorry you had that experience.🤮 It’s always fun, (NOT) to put our nose and mouth near an unwashed area. Thank gosh, most in this hobby are extremely cognizant of their smell. Thank you! Laugh if you want, but I do a sniff test on myself. Haha If it doesn’t smell fresh and tasty to me, it won’t to you. And if you do have to poo, after your shower, you gotta get back in and re-wash. Hehe

On 2/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I do a sniff test on myself. Haha If it doesn’t smell fresh and tasty to me, it won’t to you.

You must be amazingly flexible/bendy.......

I don't think I've ever been that hard up. :( Kinda sad. JMHO

8 hours ago, tide32 said:

I don't think I've ever been that hard up. :( Kinda sad. JMHO

Lol, you are lucky grasshopper

On 2/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, sorry you had that experience.🤮 It’s always fun, (NOT) to put our nose and mouth near an unwashed area. Thank gosh, most in this hobby are extremely cognizant of their smell. Thank you! Laugh if you want, but I do a sniff test on myself. Haha If it doesn’t smell fresh and tasty to me, it won’t to you. And if you do have to poo, after your shower, you gotta get back in and re-wash. Hehe

Please do! 

20 hours ago, lurkrnomore said:

Dude...why did you steal my name...lol

Yeah, lurkernomore757 and lurknomore are damn close and can easily be confused as one and the same.

I've seen it happen a couple times here.

On 3/1/2022 at 0:02 PM, lurkrnomore said:

Hahaha. I created the name lurkernomore in 2003 or so when I was on another board called independentgirls.com.  

12 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

Hahaha. I created the name lurkernomore in 2003 or so when I was on another board called independentgirls.com.  

You may have used that handle when you weee in another board back in 2003, but when you join a new board, you probably don’t want to use a handle that is almost exactly the same as one that already wxists, even if that is what you prefer. That’s like lady 1 calling herself Diamond and then lady 2 joins later and called herself Diamond Too.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

You may have used that handle when you weee in another board back in 2003, but when you join a new board, you probably don’t want to use a handle that is almost exactly the same as one that already wxists, even if that is what you prefer. That’s like lady 1 calling herself Diamond and then lady 2 joins later and called herself Diamond Too.

yeah,,maybe so! But its the only thing i can remember! Especially at my age!

1 hour ago, lurkernomore757 said:

yeah,,maybe so! But its the only thing i can remember! Especially at my age!

Even “at your age” your memory seems effective, if not selective.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:02 PM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Even “at your age” your memory seems effective, if not selective.

It is a selective memory. Unfortunately, it fades and it is harder to remember the small things.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! Right @gr8owl? :lol:

My first encounter with the scent of a woman was as a 14 y/o in the 70's, when I got myself balls deep into a big, fat, NASTY, middle-aged married lady that lived in my building, who somehow managed to sneak me into the apartment she had with her husband during a party my parents and other adults were having at the time. OH she was gross, kinda like...

An old tenement building with what had to be 8 ft tall windows, the funniest part is my friend was standing behind the curtains on the window sill the whole time! Of course, he ran his mouth so much it got to the adults, a set of which called me "plasta araña" for a while, which is spider crusher in Spanish. Yes, she had quite the bush which, smell aside, I don't mind to this day.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 3/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, lurkernomore757 said:

Good Ole INDYS💋

On 3/1/2022 at 0:02 PM, lurkrnomore said:

He's trying to be incognito and slide under the radar.... that slick shit might have worked in florida....😂

On 3/17/2022 at 9:44 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! Right @gr8owl? :lol:

Is there a particular reason you wish to drag me into this thread, dumb ass?

On 4/2/2022 at 9:17 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

He's trying to be incognito and slide under the radar.... that slick shit might have worked in florida....😂

Hey its my cutie pie!!!!!  LOL

On 3/31/2022 at 0:02 AM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Good Ole INDYS💋

at least Neil isnt around here!