Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leigeois

Fake or no Fake?

13 posts in this topic

In many of our lives, we sometimes just need to get through things.  So, with this in mind, how often does a provider fake having a Big O with a client?

I would think that most clients can tell when the person they are with is enjoying themselves, but I am sure there are times that they are oblivious to things because they are only interested in getting themselves off.  So with that, do many of the lovely ladies on here fake their way through it, or do they truly enjoy it 100% of the time (I say unlikely).

I’ll ask the obvious converse.

How many clients have felt the need to fake it with a provider?

Count me as one.  These are the experiences which bring the average down.

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ll ask the obvious converse.

How many clients have felt the need to fake it with a provider?

Count me as one.  These are the experiences which bring the average down.

Not the need but, as I get older, my body does not always cooperate with what I want. Faking is the least awkward way to resolve the situation.

Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself while on the job. 🤩 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
I enjoy it!

This question is kinda like asking a magician to explain the tricks…

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

Ah the great mystery 

I believe we all know deep down if a gal has a orgasm. 
If she didn’t that’s on me!

I always work as hard as I can to get her there! 

I will toot my own horn and say………..

I don’t recall many who didn’t.

It makes me try harder the next time!

I agree with @Kali Sensual Reiki. There are some that want our meeting all about them (and that’s ok). 

Fortunately I have found my guys to be much more talented, precise, and sensual than 95% of civie guys. I’m not complaining.😀 Maybe that’s why I’m still here.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I agree with @Kali Sensual Reiki. There are some that want our meeting all about them (and that’s ok). 

Fortunately I have found my guys to be much more talented, precise, and sensual than 95% of civie guys. I’m not complaining.😀 Maybe that’s why I’m still here.

I bet With you it is Miss Lovely, @Audrey Astor! By the way, I love your free boobies!!!! 💋💋💋People,  if you Don’t enjoy it? You must you be in the wrong business? Something I have never needed to ponder! 😍😍

Interesting topic… so I would like to ask the question to providers:

do you usually find hobby guys being better lovers than civvie guys? (Thank you Kali for already answering)

43 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

do you usually find hobby guys being better lovers than civvie guys? (Thank you Kali for already answering)

f1usYVP.gif

14 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

For me civvie guys are better lovers.  Orgasms are always fun, but they happen in different levels and intensities. I have great orgasms with clients, my vibrator, and by my own  hand. The best orgasms come with someone I have an emotional connection with, and I care about deeply. That would be a boyfriend in real life, so a civvie.  The more I love a man;  the harder, the more intense, and more frequently I will have body shattering orgasms. Bottom line, love makes me have the biggest "O"s!!  So, that would not be with a hobby man for all the practical reasons of the biz. Typical girl response I guess 🥰