sparkey600

What are you Streaming Now?

84 posts in this topic

Yellowstone! I've seen every episode twice and am waiting for the new season to start in the fall. Someone usually gets "done in" in each episode but there is always good reason. I van think of some politicians I would like to send to the Train Station. 

19 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

Yellowstone! I've seen every episode twice and am waiting for the new season to start in the fall. Someone usually gets "done in" in each episode but there is always good reason. I van think of some politicians I would like to send to the Train Station. 

Have you watched ‘1883’, the prequel?  Good stuff

On 8/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, Mustang87 said:

Been thinking of checking out The Old Man.  Thanks.

Loved that one! Good stuff for sure!

11 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Have you watched ‘1883’, the prequel?  Good stuff

Liked it A LOT!!!!!

On 9/5/2022 at 3:53 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

We LOVED Yellowstone! New episodes are going to drop this Fall, can't wait!

I'm looking forward to season 3 of Ted Lasso, especially after how season 2 ended.  

Go Greyhounds!

I've been streaming some long running British shows....Silent Witness, The Inspector Lynley Mysteries and Death in Paradise.  All have been great to watch, but some of the Silent Witness story lines can cause some pretty strong emotions.  Death in Paradise, though murder is involved, is more lighthearted.  I've just started on The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, but so far so good.

I Like Alan Moore, he is one of my favourite authors. (His run on Swamp Thing was great)  I recently discovered that Degrassi TNG is on Tubi, and I have been watching a lot of those.  The Brady Bunch is my all time favourite show (Is that streaming anywhere?) But Degrassi is right up there, especially The Next Generation.  (It's fun to see Drake as a young child actor)

I love Non-P C once in a while, Sandford and Son 😂😂i love that show

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sanford and Son is a classic.  I remember being surprised seeing Redd Foxx on primetime TV.  I bet the editors and censors had a lot of work because he was known for his adult humor.

Another provider and I have been binge watching Ozark.... being from the Ozarks I never really expected to watch it cuz it definitely hits close to home.... it's been pretty good so far! 

On 3/19/2023 at 10:10 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Now I got the theme song stuck in my head.  Though it's better than what was in my brain at 415 this morning, "It's A Living" if anyone remembers that show!

14 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Now I got the theme song stuck in my head.  Though it's better than what was in my brain at 415 this morning, "It's A Living" if anyone remembers that show!

On 3/26/2023 at 2:27 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Its the big one...I'm coming Elizabeth!

I love Aunt Easter and Shady Grady! That look Lamont gives Fred is priceless! 😂😂😂🎶🎶

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I have one episode of "The Diplomat" left to watch on Netflix.  It has been an interesting show to watch.  Keri Russell's character is abrasive, but skilled.  The other actors/actresses are cast perfectly.  Rufus Sewell does a great job with his character.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17491088/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1_tt_7_nm_0_q_the%20di

As I’ve aged I’ve tapped more into my “nerd” side so anime has been fun to stream. My favorites were JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, Castlevania and DOTA: Dragon’s Blood. The first season of Baki was nicely done and I enjoyed the history in Romae Novae. Arcane was wild! Im currently switching between One Piece and The Seven Deadly Sins. *all on Netflix* 
I also enjoy crypto news like Paul Barron Network and Coin Bereau and philosophers like Manly P. Hall channels on YouTube as well.  

XxKae Marie (SweetKarizmatic)

Though it is a network show, I stream it (and everything else).  Just finished the two part series ender of NCIS-Los Angeles.  Was a fine and happy ending to the series that also had a final twist that leaves it open for a future "made for TV" special or mini-series.  I seldom like series ending episodes, but this one was well done.

Am at the beginning of season two of the Asian version of "The Bridge".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2018_TV_series)

I've watched all the other versions and enjoyed them all.  Though the story lines are all the same, the different geographic locations make each of them unique in their own way.

Season three (finally!!!) of "Hightown" on Starz

X Files from start. Missed second half of many episodes originally. 

Trying to find Hot l Baltimore re-runs

Posted (edited)

On 3/9/2024 at 4:53 PM, gr8owl said:

Season three (finally!!!) of "Hightown" on Starz

X Files from start. Missed second half of many episodes originally. 

Trying to find Hot l Baltimore re-runs

XFiles? I love that show! I have it on now!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki