smilin

HOT TUB

14 posts in this topic

Just Wondering how ladies and gentlemen feel about including some 'get acquainted' time in a Hot Tub at a private residence.  I've discovered that for a longer session relaxing and having a favorite beverage while exchanging pleasant life experiences can enhance the anticipation of a visit to the playroom.  Maybe there are some interesting stories of experiences that coud be entertaining ?   

Once you know each other, hot tubs can be a lot of fun.

Mever tried one for a get to know you, but it could be lead in to fun.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Once you know each other, hot tubs can be a lot of fun.

Mever tried one for a get to know you, but it could be lead in to fun.

We've done it a time or two at our place.

Always a good time. Our hot tub is a place of relaxing for sure.

I loooove hot tubs, jetted tubs, you name it.

However-- I usually spend a good deal of time picking out my outfit, and sometimes it's hard work just to get it all on & in the right place soo Im not sure if I'd like to start a session that way-- maybe sometime in the middle of after wards. 

Or of course, plan ahead of time to get nto the hot tub & anticipate a little time between drying off and play so I can get my lingerie & stuff on. (It's a must for me-- otherwise I just don't "feel" right.)

Depending on the lady, it can be fun prior to the activities....also can be fun after the activities....with some teasing while in the hot tub.  I've only done it a handful of times (not counting outdoor hot springs) when staying in a hotel/motel.  The last time was a number of years ago in Glenwood Springs.  Was definitively fun.  Relaxing and exciting at the same time.  ;)

I have done the two person jetted tubs before. It was fun and relaxing. We have a place in KC called Chateau Avalon,  that has two person tubs in every room.

My all time favorite playmate, Gina, and I shared several fun times in my hot tub. Almost always after playtime, however, there were a couple of time when she wanted the entire time to be in the tub. As I remember it was always in the winter. Once it was snowing. I must admit it was pretty cool. 

FIRE 📛 that sucker up @smilin I am headed on over to your spot! We don't need no stinken outfits to throw a great hot tub party! 😜😜😜

🌞

🌮🌯🧃🌬🌞🎶💋

A Hot tub party would be great. I’ve also been looking for a a hot tub establishment in Denver that is private for a date. I don’t think there are any around any longer.

2 hours ago, Skg said:

A Hot tub party would be great. I’ve also been looking for a a hot tub establishment in Denver that is private for a date. I don’t think there are any around any longer.

You might try Mon Chalet.  There are some hotel rooms with jetted tubs.

13 hours ago, Skg said:

Cliff House Lodge in Morrison has cottages with private hot tubs.

I personally enjoy the hot tub in a private setting,  I hate the rushed feeling, a hot tun slows it down.

Hopping back in @smilin! Forget those sissy’s! The water is perfect! 
💦💦💦🤪🤪🤪😜

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki