Savoir Faire

Things that you enjoy doing

52 posts in this topic

This post is for any and everyone that would like to share what they enjoy doing. Today I was at King Soopers and this woman I couldn't believe she was wearing these yoga pants that just showed it all. So I decided to see what others may like or be into. Me myself, I enjoy going shopping at Walmart/Lowes/Sam's Club/King Soopers and then that hot innocent woman walks by LOL. Its crazy because I wonder if she's into what I am into or what kind of fantasy she wants to pursue. Now don't think I am starring the woman down, I am smooth with it, I look gather info on a passer by and I know I have plenty of time to run into her again in the store, so she hasn't a clue that she is being checked out. But in all honesty, she wants to be checked out, I mean who doesn't want to be checked out by someone that they find is attractive. For me, this woman got me so worked up the result = contacting a TOB Lovely.

Edited by Savoir Faire

Photography, my bee and hummingbird garden, traveling.... 

Hahahahahaha! ! ! I like sex. Whether I use a toy or a woman, I like the feeling of the moment when the semen comes out! !
This is a sex toy website that my female partner and I often browse. We often buy some toys on it, which is great! !
https://acmejoy.com/

I enjoy a naked body laying on my naked body kissing my neck.  I also enjoy playing Call of Duty and golf... lol

I personally enjoy the freedom that comes from riding my motorcycle. It makes me feel alive! Snowboarding in the winter is another fun "hobby" that brings enjoyment :)

I'm addicted to call of duty.... and something else I can't mention here 🤣 but nothing hard-core! I also enjoy traveling.... and long walks on the beach. Oh and having things in my mouth 🤭🤣😝

Started collecting Budweiser steins again and spend more time with my sons. Hadn't really left the house in the last two years. My sons kept telling me to start living my life again. We'll see how it goes. 

Photography, fly fishing and scuba diving.  I can be found at a drag strip once in awhile too.

I enjoy rescuing dogs from kill shelters. I’m also rebuilding a SuperCub airplane which take up a lot of time and is a good mental cleanse to an aggravating career. 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, lustybustygina said:

I enjoy kissing & doing a naked man ,, 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:36 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I'm addicted to call of duty.... and something else I can't mention here 🤣 but nothing hard-core! I also enjoy traveling.... and long walks on the beach. Oh and having things in my mouth 🤭🤣😝

I love reading the things women post on this board!  :P

On 5/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, Raine-7379 said:

Photography, my bee and hummingbird garden, traveling.... 

Awesome. Just yesterday, a hummingbird came within 6 inches of me, while I was sitting on my porch. It was crazy, he just positioned himself there very steady for a good 5 minutes, didn't say a word LOL. I am curious if that means something?

On 6/21/2021 at 3:57 AM, Brickmover said:

Hahahahahaha! ! ! I like sex. Whether I use a toy or a woman, I like the feeling of the moment when the semen comes out! !
This is a sex toy website that my female partner and I often browse. We often buy some toys on it, which is great! !
https://acmejoy.com/

So Brick you and your female partner got some kinky things going on behind closed doors huh? Do your thing buddy, I can see you and her in each other's zone..............

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

I love reading the things women post on this board!  :P

Make my Funk the P Funk LOL......................Man every time I see your name, it takes me back to George, Parliament and The P Funk All stars............Anyways, I must agree with you here, I have read the boards and a couple hotties have gotten me interested with what they said as well.

9 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV9V8H4klvc

enjoy long walks to walmart, taco trucks and utube lately

Jungle G you can't beat Walmart man. I always get a rise when I visit Walmart. I was just in there the other day in the parking lot and before I could make it in, I get a jingle from a TOB girl inviting me over. Before I left, a couple young things come out of Walmart twerking with no panties on.

11 hours ago, contrails said:

I enjoy rescuing dogs from kill shelters. I’m also rebuilding a SuperCub airplane which take up a lot of time and is a good mental cleanse to an aggravating career. 

Contrails let me start off by saying congratulations on rescuing dogs, takes a special individual to care about anything other than themselves these days. I hope your career gets better buddy. I would love to see this rebuilt airplane.............

On 7/8/2021 at 8:10 PM, mustang said:

Photography, fly fishing and scuba diving.  I can be found at a drag strip once in awhile too.

Mustang LOL you aren't one of those guys I see on the side of the road fly fishing when I go up to BlackHawk or Estes Park?

On 7/8/2021 at 2:52 PM, tide32 said:

Started collecting Budweiser steins again and spend more time with my sons. Hadn't really left the house in the last two years. My sons kept telling me to start living my life again. We'll see how it goes. 

Tide your boys are correct man, life is precious, beautiful and refreshing. Keep us posted.................

On 7/4/2021 at 10:41 PM, FreeRangeCock said:

Lazy rivers, and wave pools.

Range which rivers do you go to in Colorado?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:21 PM, lustybustygina said:

I enjoy kissing & doing a naked man ,, 

Gina when you say doing a naked man, elaborate what exactly you mean when you are doing him LOL. Kissing hmmmm, no tongue, lips only????????

On 7/4/2021 at 9:36 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Megan you are one of them Gamer Chicks huh? Now I am curious what it is you can't mention, jeesh you should know everybody is wanting to know what it is. Lollypops look good in a woman's mouth..................

On 7/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, Steve Rogers said:

I personally enjoy the freedom that comes from riding my motorcycle. It makes me feel alive! Snowboarding in the winter is another fun "hobby" that brings enjoyment :)

Mr Rogers what kind of motorcycle do you have? This guy told me you can get a harley now a days for 35 smacks a month. This hottie that I am friends with snowboards, she is pretty hot and one day I am going to get me some of that LOL.......

On 6/27/2021 at 0:37 PM, Shyguy said:

I enjoy a naked body laying on my naked body kissing my neck.  I also enjoy playing Call of Duty and golf... lol

Shy you and Megan have something in common, she loves her some Call of Duty as well. Love to see women golfing LOL.....

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Rogers what kind of motorcycle do you have? This guy told me you can get a harley now a days for 35 smacks a month. This hottie that I am friends with snowboards, she is pretty hot and one day I am going to get me some of that LOL.......

I have two bikes, both cruisers. A Honda and an Indian. I like the classic look..... fat tires, big fenders. 

Epic pass is discounting their passes this year..... never a better time to learn how to snowboard!

14 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Contrails let me start off by saying congratulations on rescuing dogs, takes a special individual to care about anything other than themselves these days. I hope your career gets better buddy. I would love to see this rebuilt airplane.............

Mustang LOL you aren't one of those guys I see on the side of the road fly fishing when I go up to BlackHawk or Estes Park?

Thanks Savoir…..rescue dogs are my passion! 

17 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

NO ....... maybe if you were on an atv in the south west mountains you MIGHT be able to see me ..... only if you look carefully

15 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

I have two bikes, both cruisers. A Honda and an Indian. I like the classic look..... fat tires, big fenders. 

Epic pass is discounting their passes this year..... never a better time to learn how to snowboard!

Hows the reliability of that Indian? All of my friends that own Indians seem to constantly take them to the shop. If my job permits, I will give snowboarding a try, thanks for the info....