Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

Ladies in shorts, Thank you Lord

14 posts in this topic

I am a leg man. Never really appreciated Hugh Hefner. Anyway, spent a fun afternoon outside in a nice Colorado Springs park celebrating several birthdays. The park was busy!  I must say I very much appreciated the plentiful, wonderful display of feminine appendage. Long legs, short legs, thunder thighs, delicate ankles, wonderfully formed calves, legs that went on for miles, thick legs, skinny legs. Cute bubble butts, mommy butts, mommy legs. PAWGS. Joggers, strollers, leisurely walkers. All in shorts. Denim shorts, running shorts,  Daisy Dukes. Mid-thigh,  white Dallas Cowboy shorts.  All, each and every one, wonderfully sexy in their own way. A couple of cold beers, good friends, great weather and ladies in shorts. Life is good.  

As a teenage boy in junior high school in the early to mid 60’s, the girls all wore dresses or skirts that when standing was above their knees. When they sat in the desks, the skirts rose several inches above their knees.

It was so damn hard to concentrate on class work sometimes.  Loved it.

Edited by ilovewomen

We love it too! Shorts are much more liberating, and what a gorgeous Colorado weekend!

Love it. It's the simple things. Life is good OTG. 🍻

Yes! Springtime and all those sexy fit calves come out to play. Love it. Make me soooooo horny. 

I can’t wait to be back in Colorado!! Here in S. Fl its so hot a Bikini 👙 is to much!! This is such a Beautiful time in Colorado!!

On 4/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, ilovewomen said:

As a teenage boy in junior high school in the early to mid 60’s, the girls all wore dresses or skirts that when standing was above their knees. When they sat in the desks, the skirts rose several inches above their knees.

It was so damn hard to concentrate on class work sometimes.  Loved it.

Your post brings back some very fond teenage fantasies.  Short-shorts and mini-skirts caused many an erection in the late 60's and early 70's.

Am I the only one who is disappointed that their are no pictures attached to the posts in this thread?

15 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Am I the only one who is disappointed that their are no pictures attached to the posts in this thread?

very disappointing

hJD9apZQYxWX0KULyleBRmNDeAOevy12syVgu8uU

9 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

very disappointing

hJD9apZQYxWX0KULyleBRmNDeAOevy12syVgu8uU

God damm!!  I believe that girl could kill me.

Shorts are nice, but I'm an even bigger fan of short skirts. I'm thankful for anything that shows off ladies' legs, really!

23 hours ago, NinaAnderson said:

I can’t wait to be back in Colorado!! Here in S. Fl its so hot a Bikini 👙 is to much!! This is such a Beautiful time in Colorado!!

Move on up to Pasco County.  There are several places where a bikini to too much for the pool area. 😁

Same rule here in S.TX; no clothing or suits allowed in our pool area. 😜

EDIT:

BTW - We’ll be 93 today.

Edited by Bit Banger

Happy Birthday!!!! May your day be filled with lots of ladies in shorts and shorth skirts!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

BTW - We’ll be 93 today.

1 hour ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Happy Birthday!!!! May your day be filled with lots of ladies in shorts and shorth skirts!

Oops!  Thank you, my birthday is slightly more than a week away.

I meant 93deg F😜