More Funnies

86 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I stole that one off of Twitter

See%252520%252520the%252520problem%25252

On 8/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, Leena_rose said:

I can settle for peaches & pears! Lol 

Peaches and Pears are my favorite!!

i know we aren't supposed to bump such old threads but the funnies on these sites are always good for a chuckle - and chuckles are always good for the soul...

so bump...

and...

Proof that women are smarter than men:
when a man talks dirty to a woman it's sexual harassment
when a woman talks dirty to a man it's $5.99 a minute

Jerry walks into the lingerie department of Macys' and tells the sales lady "I would like a Southern Baptist bra for my wife - size 34B. With a quizzical look the sales lady asks, "what kind of bra?" He repeats, "A Southen Baptist bra"> My wife said to tell you that she wanted a Southern Baptist bra and that you would know what she wanted. Oh, yes, now I understand!, says the sales lady. "We don't get as many requests for them as we used to". Most of our customers, lately, want the Catholic bra, the Salvation Army bra or the Presbyterian bra. Confused and just a little flustered, Jerry asks, "So what are the differences?"The sales lady responds. "It's really quite simple". The Catholic bra supports the masses, the Salvation Army bra lifts the fallen and the Presbyterian bra keeps them staunch and upright. Jerry muses on that information for a minute and says, "Hmm, I know I'll regreat asking, but what does the Southern Baptist bra do?" Ah, she replied, "the Sothern Baptist bra makes mountains out of mole hills". 

Ask a new girl at the gym what her New Years resolution was going to be.

She replied "Fuck You".

Now I'm really looking forward to the new year.

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog. 

I heard this one on KRFX 103.5 yesterday morning:

Every Friday afternoon, a man and a woman go\et on the same elevator at the same time. The woman always got off the 3rd floor and the man always went up to the 5th floor.

One Friday the woman says to the man, I always get off on the 3rd floor because there is a blood bank and they give me $50 everytime I donate blood.

The man in turn says, I always go to the 5th floor where there is a sperm bank and they always give me $100 for a donation.

The following Friday, the man is in the elevator and is holding the doors open waiting on the woman.

She gets in and he asks...3rd floor?

She responds with a muffled voice...Mmmmph 5th floor, Mmmmph 5th floor.

On 2/7/2021 at 11:10 PM, ilovewomen said:

What did the right pussy lip say to the left pussy lip?

We used to be really tight until you let that dick come between us.

Pretty interesting post, and truth also:wub:

On 12/30/2021 at 10:58 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

dog mud funny.jpg

I think the cashier didn't understand the science behind this.:lol:

Last night I visited my favorite neighborhood tavern and unfortunately had way to much to drink so I took a bus home..............dang,...................... I never knew how hard it is to drive a bus

A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!

Ladies, should you meeet a guy who is handsome, slim, well muscled, well dessed, does not hit on you immediately upon meeting you, is polite, considerate and actually listens to you when you speak, don't waste your time, he probably already has a Boyfriend

A man received a message from his neighbor...

when you are not present at home....
In fact, much more than you do.
I confess this now because I am feeling guilty. Hope you will accept my sincere apology.

The man was down with a heart when later another message arrived

message 2: *wifi.

Some things are better left unsaid. I usually realize that right after I've said them.

The owner of a small mom and pop business was confused about an invoice he had just received in the mail. He called his newly hired accountant, Miss Adams into his office for some mathematical help. Miss Adams, he asks, if I gave you $20,000.00 minus %14 percent how much would you take off. Miss Adams thought for a moment then said; everything but my earrings.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.