Todoesprivado

Non disclosure agreement

20 posts in this topic

I wanted to share one of the most bizarre experiences I had in my 3 yrs of hobbying.

Last night I’ve scheduled a fbsm session with someone outside of TOB. This person had very few reviews but all positive.

She provided an intersection, I get there. She gives actual address, I drive there and I park and let her know. She lets me know I can come in. As I enter the property, I notice there are signs about the property being under surveillance and I hear a lot of female voices from the inside.

She opens the door wearing a mask and invites me in, I get my mask off and she asks to put it back on. I comply. She takes me to the kitchen sink to wash my hands. Then she takes me to the living room where there are around 6 other girls, watching a movie / eating pizza and proceeds to introduce me to every one of them!!.

At this point I’m very uncomfortable, but I’m still thinking with the little head. I say hi, from a distance and I realize how beautiful these girls are, all of them a 8-9 in my books. My host asks if I want a 4 hand and if want pick any of the girls, I politely decline.

She takes me a to properly setup room and gets an iPad and asks for my ID and pulls a non disclosure agreement on the IPad. I show her my ID without giving it to her for a few secs, and I start reading this contract and it said I needed to agree to the entire session being recorded among other things. At that point I apologize for wasting her time, I leave a potion of the donation and get the f .. out of there.

Sorry for such long post. I just wanted to share and ask if anyone has been presented with a NDA. Also, are fbsm providers asking for you to keep a mask on? .. not sure how that will work

Holy shit. And I thought the Russian girl who was using an old Teddy bear to talk to me was weird.

Please write a review.

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

I wanted to share one of the most bizarre experiences I had in my 3 yrs of hobbying.

Last night I’ve scheduled a fbsm session with someone outside of TOB. This person had very few reviews but all positive.

She provided an intersection, I get there. She gives actual address, I drive there and I park and let her know. She lets me know I can come in. As I enter the property, I notice there are signs about the property being under surveillance and I hear a lot of female voices from the inside.

She opens the door wearing a mask and invites me in, I get my mask off and she asks to put it back on. I comply. She takes me to the kitchen sink to wash my hands. Then she takes me to the living room where there are around 6 other girls, watching a movie / eating pizza and proceeds to introduce me to every one of them!!.

At this point I’m very uncomfortable, but I’m still thinking with the little head. I say hi, from a distance and I realize how beautiful these girls are, all of them a 8-9 in my books. My host asks if I want a 4 hand and if want pick any of the girls, I politely decline.

She takes me a to properly setup room and gets an iPad and asks for my ID and pulls a non disclosure agreement on the IPad. I show her my ID without giving it to her for a few secs, and I start reading this contract and it said I needed to agree to the entire session being recorded among other things. At that point I apologize for wasting her time, I leave a potion of the donation and get the f .. out of there.

Sorry for such long post. I just wanted to share and ask if anyone has been presented with a NDA. Also, are fbsm providers asking for you to keep a mask on? .. not sure how that will work

Whoa..... thats intense!  I do know some girls require masks for fbsm. But an NDA.... yikes

4 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Happy Holidays!

WOW!  Sounds exciting!

A few questions: Can you share the address?! | Were the six gals: 2 blondes;  2 brunettes; 2 redheads or some other combo? 

I went to a Cherry Hills residence late Friday night and secretly took the footage below. Loved the incense... I think it was Norwegian or Sandalwood

Anyhoo: to gain entrance I used the secret password: "Fidelio" -- but I don't know if it will work for this weekend's get-together ..

Had a great time!

PS: I think you wore the wrong type of Mask...

ritual-eyes-wide-shut_orig.gif

1 hour ago, juanvaldez said:

Anyhoo: to gain entrance I used the secret password: "Fidelio" -- but I don't know if it will work for this weekend's get-together ..

PS: I think you wore the wrong type of Mask...

ritual-eyes-wide-shut_orig.gif

Oh YES :: The woman behind the Mask

red-mask-eyes-shut.jpg

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

Holy shit. And I thought the Russian girl who was using an old Teddy bear to talk to me was weird.

Please write a review.

Can’t write a review here as she is not on TOB, but will surely do on the site I found her.

4 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Whoa..... thats intense!  I do know some girls require masks for fbsm. But an NDA.... yikes

The whole thing was so bizarre! I’m wondering what a fbsm provider will get out of a NDA. If anything it should be the other way around. Also, why would someone accept having the entire session recorded???

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

The whole thing was so bizarre! I’m wondering what a fbsm provider will get out of a NDA. If anything it should be the other way around. Also, why would someone accept having the entire session recorded???

I suspect she wasn't planning to deliver anything, more than a body rub. She's not going to do any pay-for-play on video, which is probably why she wanted the non-disclosure signed. 

You get an expensive body rub, and can't tell anyone about it.

Sounds like a scam to me! Better luck on the next appointment! 

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

I would have bounced after reading I'm being recorded too...with 100% of the donation.  You were generous. That's quite a racket if every client who comes in reads then leaves a partial donation and takes off. 

I would have politely excused myself the instant she asked for my ID. If my P411 isn't good enough I move on. Not saying she was out of line, she can run her business however she chooses.  

4 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

gonna go out a limb here and say ... evidence. You high roller, you.

Or if you wake up with a mushroom growing on your helmet, she cant be held legally liable. 

Edited by Vassago

1 hour ago, SixtiesDude said:

I would have politely excused myself the instant she asked for my ID. If my P411 isn't good enough I move on. Not saying she was out of line, she can run her business however she chooses.  

Yeah I don't even bring my wallet in. Then you can excuse yourself, by saying that you left your ID in the car. I'll have to go get it. I know a friend who used this tactic at a Chipotle when he ordered double meat and they shafted him. To this day, I have no idea what they did with that burrito.

YIKES.  Yeah, I wouldn't have left any donation for that, especially knowing I had already been recorded.  No bueno.

17 hours ago, Vassago said:

Yeah I don't even bring my wallet in.

I was told years ago by the Domme I was seeing to NEVER take my wallet in.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:32 PM, lustybustygina said:

That is just  crazy ...  so if you had picked one more girl = Upsale ?

Gina, yeah most likely. I did receive an apology text the next day, basically saying I will get a 4 hand for the standard rate. 😐

Wow. That was beyond anything I have ever heard of. I guess we need to carry contracts for them to use our image in a video. I think I would have counterd with may I see a copy of your city business license and to see to see the letter from the city which gives you a variance ,  to do business out of your home. I am sure she would have had neither. 

On 12/19/2020 at 2:04 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Can’t write a review here as she is not on TOB, but will surely do on the site I found her.

There are quite a few reviews posted for ladies that haven't created a profile themselves.

I believe I know the girl you're talking about, she's thick (not fat), early 20's with dark curly hair, huge DD.  She rents out a beat to shit duplex with a gate and tells you to follow the lights to her door on the left. She posts on rubratings???? 

It's a self service upsell. (standard$, topless$$, full nude$$$) There's no cameras in the rooms. You can do a switch rub with any of the girls, you can't touch anything that counts. They won't touch you anywhere that counts. 

At the time I seen her, she was just starting and she didn't require me to show her my ID. She did have me sign the little non disclosure thing, I didn't use my real info.  

With all that said, she's a really cool girl. She runs a ladies enconfidon / dream house babes set up.

Edited by Copper-pipee