Justjamibbw

Hotels not allowing guests

15 posts in this topic

I was shocked when at a hotel by the airport they were not allowing entrance to anyone except the registered guest! Is that everywhere in Denver?

It's like that everywhere at Nicer Hotels. Some Has Went As Far To Put A Note On The Door.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:17 PM, Justjamibbw said:

I was shocked when at a hotel by the airport they were not allowing entrance to anyone except the registered guest! Is that everywhere in Denver?

Might be because of Coronavirus. That said,saw a sign at the Motel 6 ,across the parking lot from Dennys,that warned about certain activities not allowed.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Might be because of Coronavirus. That said,saw a sign at the Motel 6 ,across the parking lot from Dennys,that warned about certain activities not allowed.

I once checked into the Drury Inn and they told me if I had a guest we must keep shoes on and feet on the floor😳

We got creative😉

i imagine hotels are a bit risky given that instead of a few rooms available they have only a few rooms filled and see a whole lot more of the cummings and goings all seemingly about an hour long:)

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Hmmmm. I’ve got a Motel 6 and an OYO next to Denny’s by my work. I’m going to have to look and see what signs they have out.

I also have a notell motel across the street undergoing renovation. Before I had to move my office, I had a big window that looked outside right at the notell. Used to see LE there 3-4 times a day doing something. LE also used to sit in our parking lot in unmarked cars waiting to run across the street to make a busy.

And don't give me any of that "consenting adults" malarkey!

ZejTvMe.jpg?1

On 4/22/2020 at 8:08 AM, JRWolfe said:

Wow. Because of the Coronavirus or just because? Either way, they’re fully aware of the ‘activities’ going on there. Probably been turning a blind eye for quite some time. Guess there’s no more room to hide.

Cause I mean why would the Mandalay Bay stop a whack job from carrying 10 shooting-range bags full of converted semi-automatic weapons up to his room? And miss out on a few hundred dollars? Preposterous.

51 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Wow. Because of the Coronavirus or just because? Either way, they’re fully aware of the ‘activities’ going on there. Probably been turning a blind eye for quite some time. Guess there’s no more room to hide.

WOW !  You missed my point by a mile.   Some hotels are not allowing registered guests to have visitors because of coronavirus.  Then you passed over my mentioning that I saw a sign at a Motel 6 across the parking lot from a Dennys stated that certain activities were not allowed. NOW..how can you turn that Motel 6 sign into a statement that they were fully aware and turning a blind eye for quite some time ?  Obviously they were not,because why else did they post that sign ?

So far I’ve only encountered 1 hotel that’s locking all doors.  A sign on the front door explains due to cv19 guests will have to go and open the door for any visitors. Luckily the room is a back corner room right next to side door! 

One awesome benefit I’ve noticed is that there’s never any housekeeping or hotel staff in the hallways to worry about! 

Edited by vipblonde
Additional thoughts

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

WOW !  You missed my point by a mile.   Some hotels are not allowing registered guests to have visitors because of coronavirus.  Then you passed over my mentioning that I saw a sign at a Motel 6 across the parking lot from a Dennys stated that certain activities were not allowed. NOW..how can you turn that Motel 6 sign into a statement that they were fully aware and turning a blind eye for quite some time ?  Obviously they were not,because why else did they post that sign ?

Maybe because they don’t want a spotlight on them. If a bunch of people get sick and have to get treated, (not just talking about clients, that includes the staff) questions are certainly going to get asked about where they’ve been and who they’ve contacted. So tell me, why during a lock down period where presumably less traffic would occur would they display such a sign after years of having activity like that going on in the past. I find it impossible to believe that hotel/motel owners have no clue what goes on there. 

Wow, that’s really doing too much.😕. 

However.... a SEASONED lady knows how to work this and make the best of it.😉🌷

On 4/29/2020 at 8:56 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, that’s really doing too much.😕. 

However.... a SEASONED lady knows how to work this and make the best of it.😉🌷

Agree with Audrey!😘💕