Carleybustygirl

Hotels vs a apartment or house which is better

45 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

I do remember years ago a girl working out of a big RV in the KC area.   Though I never met her, the other guys said she would park in big parking lots, at the outer edges. It allowed an incal where you could park right next to her. She would move it a lot, so as not to be in the same location very long.

How fun! 

7 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

house hotel pool pond - i just want safe and clean.

less worry makes for more fun.

just my opinion - if it ain't safe, it ain't fun.

Have to agree 100%

I’ve heard of this before where one or 2 or 3 ladies would work out of an RV.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, Carleybustygirl said:

I've been in the lifestyle for almost 5 years off and on mostly off due to a long serious relationship that I ended up getting married and moving to Florida. However it didn't work out for many reasons and I moved back to Denver. I have worked out of hotels for years. I just got my accounts merged thankfully to this awesome sight doing that for me. An apartment seems way better. Im curious is it csuse i was new to tob and more hobbyist interest,  now I'm more seasoned and working out of hotels not getting the traffic I had hoped for. Is it me or my incall spots lmk thanks xoxo carley

Its the Coronavirus that is slowing down everything. A lot of people are out of work and don't have the spare cash to hobby and/or being smart to not indulge at this time.This airborne virus really should be taken seriously. Hotel rooms are,as so many have noted,very expensive. Probably best not to get a room until you have a client booked and hope its not a NCNS.  (Better yet,take a break,its not you..its the virus )

Both sound really fun! The tent in the woods especially! :D

23 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I do remember years ago a girl working out of a big RV in the KC area.   Though I never met her, the other guys said she would park in big parking lots, at the outer edges. It allowed an incal where you could park right next to her. She would move it a lot, so as not to be in the same location very long.

On 4/20/2020 at 0:14 PM, ilovewomen said:

With summer coming on, maybe a tent out in the woods?

Edited by pfunk

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

Both sound really fun! The tent in the woods especially! :D

funny-picture-excided-about-camping.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, Alex Majors said:

A couple of years ago I met a lady in an RV (who I already knew) and it was fun.  She normally is in a hotel and the RV gave our play time a different feel.  That old saying...when this van is rockin', don't bother knockin'.  :)

Like others have said, the virus is your main culprit. I don’t think switching to a private residence to work out of is going to generate more business. As far as the new face vs old, my personal interest will be stronger with a new face than one I see advertise everyday for years. So you may have a point there.  But isn’t that just part of the biz?

Edited by Vassago

23 minutes ago, Vassago said:

. As far as the new face vs old, my personal interest will be stronger with a new face than one I see advertise everyday for years. So you may have a point there.  But isn’t that just part of the biz?

There is “new” and then there is “new to me”.  When I add a YL to my ‘call list’ I prefer that she have an established presence in the industry.  Newbies have too much drama and too few interpersonal skills.

But as others have said, blame C19 for the current lull; everybody is having one.

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

There is “new” and then there is “new to me”.  When I add a YL to my ‘call list’ I prefer that she have an established presence in the industry.  Newbies have too much drama and too few interpersonal skills.

But as others have said, blame C19 for the current lull; everybody is having one.

New face, meaning new to ToB. I agree, while I do take chances from time to time, they have to have some web presence somewhere. There are ladies that I have my eye on and they are certainly not new, even here, but over time if I don’t pull the trigger soon enough, my interest starts to fade.

The stronger a YL’s presence here on the forums, the more my affections wax.  Pity, I have so little time in CO these days; so many YL I wish to see. (If I get even 1/2 way through my summer dance card, I’ll be a luck fella.)

On 4/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, Mike940370 said:

Right now, I don't care, house or hotel , I just need  pussy

Lmao omg that was friggin funny

Its hard to chose but not single family home i mean a seperate home ... i dont mind apt or condos ... i ve seen some amazing girls in privatr residences but most of those i ve seen over the years were in hotels. I care about safety and cleanliness  and I just want to eat some juicy taco ... dont have balls to do it right now. fuck!!!