Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

The Poopchute Will Become The New Normal

15 posts in this topic

Face to face interaction is to be avoided. Providers can wear a mask, anal sex lowers the risk. Puts a dent in oral sex, though.

That brings up a really important topic of possible debate. You have "poopchute"....versus "poopshoot"...or "poopshooter".  A strong, largely self explanatory case, can be made for any of them.......

26 minutes ago, valconxen said:

Leave it up to 2Big to bring Class to the Forum

Of course! 2Big is in class all his own 😝

I'm pretty sure vaginal doggystyle, with a condom, accomplishes a better result. No idea why anal sex would lower the risk.

Natural lube. No danger of rectal damage/bleeding. That sounds better to me.

8 hours ago, pfunk said:

I'm pretty sure vaginal doggystyle, with a condom, accomplishes a better result. No idea why anal sex would lower the risk.

Natural lube. No danger of rectal damage/bleeding. That sounds better to me.

Pussy’s always been my personal favorite. It has magical powers and is capable of getting men to do just about anything.

I think this is just 2big's expressed desire. He hopes for it as providers who offer it charge extra.

With 2Big the ladies run the risk of having feces in their hair. No thank you! 😂 that is really gross! 

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

With 2Big the ladies run the risk of having feces in their hair. No thank you! 😂 that is really gross! 

Kali and myself are wondering WTF is going in your head??? So gross......

12 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Kali and myself are wondering WTF is going in your head??? So gross......

That is the case! 2Big  please change your message! I keep gagging every time I read that on your avatar. 🤮🤢 if you came to my home you would see my OCD in action possibly. 

On 3/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, pfunk said:

I'm pretty sure vaginal doggystyle, with a condom, accomplishes a better result.

Yep, got that thought of " Bending her over", as impersonal of an activity as it is to me, as I was thinking of a more distancing approach to an encounter.

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That is the case! 2Big  please change your message! I keep gagging every time I read that on your avatar. 🤮🤢 if you came to my home you would see my OCD in action possibly. 

Kali, he as accomplished what his 14 year old alter ego was trying to accomplish.

What person says "I'm Gonna Jump In The Air And Shit In Your Hair"? Or other stupid shit of the same nature in other threads.

A old guy masquerading as a 14 year old named 2small:rolleyes:...........

•  

Ha!  Without even opening up this thread, I KNEW who started it just by the wording.  You're hilarious man!

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

Ha!  Without even opening up this thread, I KNEW who started it just by the wording.  You're hilarious man!

Ya but when the feet leave the ground you better have a good helmet ⛑😂😂

On 3/31/2020 at 7:23 AM, 2Big said:

Face to face interaction is to be avoided. Providers can wear a mask, anal sex lowers the risk. Puts a dent in oral sex, though.

Once again, you accept more friends, not sure how you do that, but god for you!