winter kay

Just Take A Deep Breath. ITS JUST WHAT WE DO!

20 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, winter kay said:

I know that many of us are confused, discombobulated or even scared when it comes to the current state of events going on. 

You know this how? I, for one, am perfectly calm, have adjusted my behavior accordingly, have stocked up on essentials, and try to follow what certified public health professionals are saying, while drowning out the noise that emanates from the home of Orange Toupet. 

Lol you state "I know this HOW" ? Wellllllll I kind of think its self explanatory. but as I said in my statement "MANY" are this way not ALL. If you fall in the latter category then good you clap clap. This post was my opinion and letting all the awesome people I have met and even the ones I have not met but are a part of this great hobby, that we will get through this just as will have survived many other obstacles and situations. Stay safe xoxo

Bravo Winter and Kat! Thanks for caring! It is nice to hear something positive in all this. For me one day at a time is all I can do!

I did find it amusing that amid the empty shelves of canned goods, and closed down butcher’s counter, the sushi section was fully stocked. Amazing that not a single container of raw fish was purchased.

If people weren’t so stupid, there’d be no reason for their existence.

Winter and Kat, thanks for the great post.  We will get through this and it will be easier to get through this if people work together, look out for one another and share what they have with each other.  I want to be mindful and careful, but don't want to live in fear.  Adjustments have to be made, but life will go on.  Who knows, maybe this will bring people together in some fine ways.

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

I did find it amusing that amid the empty shelves of canned goods, and closed down butcher’s counter, the sushi section was fully stocked. Amazing that not a single container of raw fish was purchased.

If people weren’t so stupid, there’d be no reason for their existence.

don't need sushi, aka bait, until ice off at Taylor:D

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Winter and Kat, thanks for the great post.  We will get through this and it will be easier to get through this if people work together, look out for one another and share what they have with each other.  I want to be mindful and careful, but don't want to live in fear.  Adjustments have to be made, but life will go on.  Who knows, maybe this will bring people together in some fine ways.

:eek: perhaps not everything they have!!!!

Sorry, could not help it.  Agree completely with what you are saying.

So over these threads🙄

For fucks sake people we all need to be smart, stay safe and NOT panic.

This means taking all of these damn threads and putting them together.

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

So over these threads🙄

For fucks sake people we all need to be smart, stay safe and NOT panic.

This means taking all of these damn threads and putting them together.

I’d love to see these threads closed and new ones started.

12 hours ago, 2Big said:

You know this how? I, for one, am perfectly calm, have adjusted my behavior accordingly, have stocked up on essentials, and try to follow what certified public health professionals are saying, while drowning out the noise that emanates from the home of Orange Toupet. 

2small, thank you for playing your part!

Step-Brothers-Will-Ferrell-Toilet-Paper-

Edited by parkercole

58 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I’d love to see these threads closed and new ones started.

Let me clarify my post.   Close the doom and gloom Coronavirus threads and start new threads that don’t have anything to do with Coronavirus, Covid19 or any doom and gloom.

Very well said Winter and Kat!

I agree, people just need to be reasonable, and exercise some common sense. I know that is a stretch for some... It will get worse before it gets better,  however, this to shall pass. And like you said, "We will overcome this."

On 3/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, winter kay said:

Hope all are well. I usually do not get on here because even post based with good intentions are typically trolled and turned into something negative. I wish I could send out a group message to all the cities lol.

But seriously with us all being a part of this hobby for what ever reason, I know that many of us are confused, discombobulated or even scared when it comes to the current state of events going on. But my irrelevant 2 cent is that life goes on so either embrace that theory or become paralyzed. Yes be educated on things. Yes be aware and have eyes and mind open. Yes you have to be selective and not subject yourself to just anything.Yes you have to be focused on cleanliness.Yes be cautious of your surroundings and of who you interact with, but aren't these things that we should already have understood, practiced and been mindful of?

Everyone just continue to be safe, care for one another, play hard. BUT do not forget to have fun and laugh. We have overcome so much and believe me when I say we will overcome this. ITS JUST WHAT WE DO!!!!! Love Winter and Kat.

Very well said Winter and Kat!

I agree, people just need to be reasonable, and exercise some common sense. I know that is a stretch for some... It will get worse before it gets better,  however, this to shall pass. And like you said, "We will overcome this."

You know what this coronavirus thing reminds me of? The Time Machine. Where half the people lived underground and the other half lived up top. And they all wound up with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Did you ever wonder about HOW they all wound up with blonde hair and blue eyes? Like the nuclear fallout bleached them all or something. That movie made no damn sense. 

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

You know what this coronavirus thing reminds me of? The Time Machine. ... Did you ever wonder about HOW they all wound up with blonde hair and blue eyes? Like the nuclear fallout bleached them all or something. That movie made no damn sense. 

I haven't seen that movie, but your report is very surprising, because no other science fiction / fantasy / comic-book universe movies have major "plot holes" like that. :lol:

On 3/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, average1 said:

I have 14 rolls of toilet paper and I'm not sharing. :D

25 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I have 14 rolls of toilet paper and I'm not sharing. :D

That's because you're full of shit, and you need those rolls  😋