Jordyn-1482

Feeling Like I'm Back !!

15 posts in this topic

Finally out of jail!!! Freedom is something I enjoy!!! 49 days in... Gained 20 lbs !! All in my butt!!!!

Welcome back and glad you got it over with.  Hopefully some fun times will happen for you.  Sending you celebratory wishes of the best kind.

damn - that couldn't have been a lot of fun...

welcome back - sending all the vibes i can that you stay back...

30 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

damn - that couldn't have been a lot of fun...

welcome back - sending all the vibes i can that you stay back...

Thanks for all the love thanks.!!!

I have only visited but never have been in jail. Glad you are free at last. Hope it only gets better from now on. 

Sorry just on here looking for decent women for a friend..but dang. That's not something you want broadcast IMO and lol. Stay straight and best wishes. 

And just a BIG heads up, by putting info on a public forum you can out yourself...yes, yes, I am brutal, and I'll prob get knocked for this, but I did plenty of dumb stuff. I'd delete this IMO, MOO. Unless you don't care, but your life, your choice. I can see there is a lack of sane ladies here..off to AFF for my buddy lol.

6 hours ago, abigailfox said:

And just a BIG heads up, by putting info on a public forum you can out yourself...yes, yes, I am brutal, and I'll prob get knocked for this, but I did plenty of dumb stuff. I'd delete this IMO, MOO. Unless you don't care, but your life, your choice. I can see there is a lack of sane ladies here..off to AFF for my buddy lol.

Yes we're all under cover secret agents. This is the place we'll get found out for sharing too much info about ourselves. This forum. Abigail, I'm sure your post is much more safe, secure and sane than hers. Lmao. 

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes we're all under cover secret agents.

Obviously we are all under the bed covers secret agents.