Hunter VanDyke

Adding New Locations to the Listings

35 posts in this topic

Like we did for up North, can we add additional listings for down south, other than DTC? Lone Tree/Highlands Ranch for example. I think most people consider the cut off for DTC at Arapahoe and I25. Thoughts?

On one hand i like the additional information,  on the other it's not used properly.   Some post in all areas just to be seen, others still just use Denver.  

3 hours ago, timesnewroman said:

On one hand i like the additional information,  on the other it's not used properly.   Some post in all areas just to be seen, others still just use Denver.  

I feel you on that. Still i think it helped when longmont and thorton got added.  Littleton/Lone tree/ Highlands Ranch, i think would be beneficial too.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I feel you on that. Still i think it helped when longmont and thorton got added.  Littleton/Lone tree/ Highlands Ranch, i think would be beneficial too.

Can look into it.

We want to keep as general as we can for the I-25 corridor (population base) ---> Denver then north adding Westminster, Thornton, Longmont.

I am going to go with a 20 minute (perimeter) travel time at 10:00 pm as a light traffic scenario. Yes rush hour is another beast and one can at the least double the time.

Using this travel time at 10:00 pm shows DTC to Highlands Ranch at 15 minutes. 12 minutes to Lone Tree.

Longmont to Loveland is 23 minute via 287, I-25 exit to Loveland exit 15 minutes. Loveland to Ft fun is 24 minutes via 287. I-25 exit Loveland to the Ft fun I-25 exit is 13 minutes.So do you include Loveland as part of Ft fun or part of Longmont.

DTC can be pushed outward beyond its defined definition by using the 20 minute formula. All I am saying is we don't want to get to specific per location.

I like the 20 minute ‘rule’.

Rather than “DTC”, how about:

• Denver
  • South Side
  • West Side
  • North Side
  • Longmont
  • Ft Collins

Aurora fits w/in the 20min rule of Denver.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I like the 20 minute ‘rule’.

Rather than “DTC”, how about:

• Denver
  • South Side
  • West Side
  • North Side
  • Longmont
  • Ft Collins

Aurora fits w/in the 20min rule of Denver.

No love for the East Side ?

20 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

How far out in Saudi Aurora do you need to be for a 20min drive to downtown?  Watkins?

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

How far out in Saudi Aurora do you need to be for a 20min drive to downtown?  Watkins?

I lived for a couple of years near 225 and Colfax. It's a legit 20 minutes downtown from there on Colfax and on I70.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Most probably are not sure what side they’re on.😂🤷‍♀️😂

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

How about adding Wyoming?   

The lack of population is the issue there, might be able to get creative?

I think the cities as names is fine.  Adding too much complexity would hurt things.  I'm not sure on the provider side, but if they could submit a single add to a couple cities at once it might work better.  I say this as I live in Denver the city but Unincorporated Adams County, so while downtown is fine, anything east or south of that while still "Denver" is more of a drive.  Excluding an East Side if you change to directions would be a mistake, if not for today than for a week from now. :) 

I've been playing with the idea of ---> [ County Line Rd/I-25 ]

20 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Can look into it.

We want to keep as general as we can for the I-25 corridor (population base) ---> Denver then north adding Westminster, Thornton, Longmont.

I am going to go with a 20 minute (perimeter) travel time at 10:00 pm as a light traffic scenario. Yes rush hour is another beast and one can at the least double the time.

Using this travel time at 10:00 pm shows DTC to Highlands Ranch at 15 minutes. 12 minutes to Lone Tree.

Longmont to Loveland is 23 minute via 287, I-25 exit to Loveland exit 15 minutes. Loveland to Ft fun is 24 minutes via 287. I-25 exit Loveland to the Ft fun I-25 exit is 13 minutes.So do you include Loveland as part of Ft fun or part of Longmont.

DTC can be pushed outward beyond its defined definition by using the 20 minute formula. All I am saying is we don't want to get to specific per location. 

Thanks for listening and looking into it Kaduk. I appreciate it. 

I checked just now 7pm...Denver to Westminister 21mins, Westminster to Thornton 16mins, Denver to Thornton 22mins

Denver to DTC 21mins, DTC to Highlands Ranch 21mins, DTC to Littleton 18mins, DTC to Lone Tree 12mins

Gents, does it make much of a difference when making a decision to see a DTC lady if the provider is in Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree/Littleton? DTC is such a big market for hobbying. 36 providers posting today. Kind of curious. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I live in jeffco with mailing address littleton.  Listings in litletton and lakewood and englewood would be nice

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

The lack of population is the issue there, might be able to get creative?

North of FoCo?😂

59 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

I live in jeffco with mailing address littleton.  Listings in litletton and lakewood and englewood would be nice

Denver to Lakewood shows 16 minutes travel time at 11:41 am on a Saturday.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

North of FoCo?😂

So that would make it---> NoFoCoToWyo

Just now, Kaduk said:

Kaduk, thanks for bringing a grin to my face.  :D

48 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Exactly!!! 😂🤣

Can look into it.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks for listening and looking into it Kaduk. I appreciate it. 

I checked just now 7pm...Denver to Westminister 21mins, Westminster to Thornton 16mins, Denver to Thornton 22mins

Denver to DTC 21mins, DTC to Highlands Ranch 21mins, DTC to Littleton 18mins, DTC to Lone Tree 12mins

Gents, does it make much of a difference when making a decision to see a DTC lady if the provider is in Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree/Littleton? DTC is such a big market for hobbying. 36 providers posting today. Kind of curious. 

Characteristics of a developed urban zone.

Has a higher than normal concentration of population and employment opportunities  to include the following---> may have an entertainment centre, for example offering sporting attractions, shopping areas, restaurants, apartment complexes, multiple hotels. Also helps to have convenient access to major highways.

Denver and DTC meets this criteria ., Highlands Ranch on its own does not.

I could see Stapleton as a (developed urban zone.)

Denver to Stapleton shows 20 minutes,  Stapleton to DIA 16 minutes, Stapleton to Aurora 13 minutes 

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Is that  near the fuccowee?

Edited by Bit Banger

On 12/6/2019 at 9:07 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Coming up from south of the Springs, it would make a difference for me. I hate Denver traffic!

1 hour ago, lowboy said:

Coming up from south of the Springs, it would make a difference for me. I hate Denver traffic!

Denver traffic starts in Monument

On 12/7/2019 at 1:25 PM, Kaduk said:

Can look into it.

Characteristics of a developed urban zone.

Has a higher than normal concentration of population and employment opportunities to include the following---> may have an entertainment centre, for example offering sporting attractions, shopping areas, restaurants, apartment complexes, multiple hotels. Also helps to have convenient access to major highways.

Denver and DTC meets this criteria ., Highlands Ranch on its own does not.

I could see Stapleton as a (developed urban zone.)

Denver to Stapleton shows 20 minutes,  Stapleton to DIA 16 minutes, Stapleton to Aurora 13 minutes 

Got it

2 hours ago, lowboy said:

I was thinking about guys coming from the Springs too, and thought about adding the times from there and all that, but you're the only one who responded, and there doesn't seem to be much interest from the gents or mods on this one, and I hate wasting time on something that isn't  going  to happen. Lol. Thanks for responding though. I hope things are great in your part of the world lowboy. The ladies miss you here! 💋🤗❤

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was thinking about guys coming from the Springs too, and thought about adding the times from there and all that, but you're the only one who responded, and there doesn't seem to be much interest from the gents or mods on this one, and I hate wasting time on something that isn't  going  to happen. Lol. Thanks for responding though. I hope things are great in your part of the world lowboy. The ladies miss you here! 💋🤗❤

Well cr*p, I'm out of rep points for today. But thank you Hunter!

Denver is too vague of an area in of itself, especially if it includes Aurora.

Aurora includes Southlands, and going from there to say West Denver is an ordeal at times.

Hell just going from Buckley to Rino can take over an hour some days.

Edited by Coloseeker

Also, possibly, add some of the western suburbs ? ( Wheat Ridge/Arvada/ Lakewood / Golden ) . Would enjoy ladies a bit closer to home. Plus traffic in DTC has always been a b***h!! ( For many years and gotten worse! )  Just my opinion  ... 🤗

On 12/8/2019 at 1:04 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

For me personally it wouldn’t make much difference, when I make the trip to Denver I have the rest of that day off... I enjoy the drive back home after the visit... just thinking... unfortunately my availability to travel there varies a lot...