Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
contrails

Provider Name Chnages

21 posts in this topic

So I'm looking through some listings today at a provider yet reading through the reviews the name she goes by is now completely different. My initial and obvious opinion this is not the same girl as previously reviewed. I dont want to disclose her name and details in case this is legit. I am certain I have seen the girl that was actually listed in the comments off of a p411 session and It's definitely not the same woman. Opens up some interesting questions. Thoughts? 

Edited by contrails
Typing on my phone and edit

Does the other girl still have an account?  If not, maybe she picked the same name. I have known a lot of Lexi, Tiffany, Chloe and Kandi strippers in my life. Names sometimes get recycled.

3 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

Does the other girl still have an account?  If not, maybe she picked the same name. I have known a lot of Lexi, Tiffany, Chloe and Kandi strippers in my life. Names sometimes get recycled.

I'm not on P411 any longer. However, she has a new profile name on here that differ from the references. It's odd....I mean why change your name with sterling references on TOB? Borrowed profile comes to mind. 

True. How long ago were the reviews? I have known one or two who returned after they stopped. Returned with a different name. In KC we had 2 return just in the last 2 weeks  after over a year. Both worked together and both changed their names. All reviews were excellent. I guess a womans prerogative. 

A new name probably means a fresh start. 

We get the same companionship.

The provider loses the riff raff that has accumulated. 

Maybe I’m right.

17 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

A new name probably means a fresh start. 

We get the same companionship.

The provider loses the riff raff that has accumulated. 

Maybe I’m right.

Or possibly LE or family attention

In most cases I would look at a name change as a way to get rid of a bad reputation, stolen photos, etc.

But I can tell you I know if one very reputable lady who changed her name a few years ago.  More than likely for family issues or to get rid of the riffraff.

7 hours ago, contrails said:

I'm not on P411 any longer. However, she has a new profile name on here that differ from the references. It's odd....I mean why change your name with sterling references on TOB? Borrowed profile comes to mind. 

There are legitimate personal reasons why a provider might need to change her name that have absolutely nothing to do with the hobby. 

I'm not sure about the provider you're talking about but sometimes she needs to go under the radar.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

33 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are legitimate personal reasons why a provider might need to change her name that have absolutely nothing to do with the hobby. 

I'm not sure about the provider you're talking about but sometimes she needs to go under the radar.

I'd bet, dollars to donuts, that this is the most common reason providers change their work name. Ex-husbands, ex-boyfriends, bad clients, friends, or relatives, find out, and it threatens a functional life.

I've noticed several providers with new names attached to old pictures, recently. I assume they have a valid reason, unless I hear otherwise.

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Probably and most likely correct. Anyway good discussion. 

So...

As a provider who was gonna change all my info for personal reasons.....

When a lady decides to change her name on TOB.... the mods wont go thru the ladies reviews and change her name in all of them (washing the reviews) the lady doesnt have access to change her reviews (obviously written by gents) 

Dont jump to conclusions... message her....see her.... review her....

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How does one go under the radar...and still run ads with the same pictures ?

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So...

As a provider who was gonna change all my info for personal reasons.....

You have an excellent reputation. Changing your name could hurt your business. Hope you talked yourself out of it.

18 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Good point. 

32 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

The ones I know use new pics. Again, I dont know who the OP is referring to or what that provider's deal is.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

The original post is so poorly written I can't make heads or tails of what exactly is being said.  If there is a concern that someone is using another lady's profile (say one of a retired lady) or that more than one lady is using the same profile that should be reported to the mods privately with relevant facts to support the concern.  Both those scenarios are rule violations.  That said, there have been a number of ladies that have changed their name for perfectly harmless personal reasons, but using the same old pics makes no sense.  I would also note that there have also been many clients who still actively post from time to time that have changed their handles as well, some more than once. B)

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

The original post is so poorly written I can't make heads or tails of what exactly is being said.  If there is a concern that someone is using another lady's profile (say one of a retired lady) or that more than one lady is using the same profile that should be reported to the mods privately with relevant facts to support the concern.  Both those scenarios are rule violations.  That said, there have been a number of ladies that have changed their name for perfectly harmless personal reasons, but using the same old pics makes no sense.  I would also note that there have also been many clients who still actively post from time to time that have changed their handles as well, some more than once. B)

Well.......I using my iphone so it may not have been written that great (plus I hate the edit function on here it locks so quick). However that being said, you obviously got the jist of what I was trying to point out about possibly more than one woman using the profile. I'm going leave it at that because I'm to lazy to look up the old screenshot from my p411 account. I also, purposely, did not give any identifying details it case it's legit and not wasting the moderators time if so. 

Moderators feel free to lock this thread or delete it. 

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

You have an excellent reputation. Changing your name could hurt your business. Hope you talked yourself out of it.

Not all women change their name due to a bad reputation. Personal reasons could mean a mass of things.... 

I decided against it due to 90% of my reviews state my name.....and the mods couldn't wash my reviews! So it would seem pointless if trying to go UTR...

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Not all women change their name due to a bad reputation. Personal reasons could mean a mass of things.... 

True.There was an ex Playboy model on here that changed her name and stopped showing her face. Last time I saw her,she said the calls slowed down a lot due to the changes,but hey..it was 100% her decision.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:25 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know a lady who has changed her name at least 2x and all for good reasons.  She has an excellent reputation under all her names.

19 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

I know a lady who has changed her name at least 2x and all for good reasons.  She has an excellent reputation under all her names.

I've also known a few who have changed hobby names for good reasons.  Sometimes thing happen that warrant making changes for a variety of reasons.