hockeystud135

Pimps

75 posts in this topic

I’ve worked under some people, and regretted it. These people cared nothing for my safety and would punish me if I refused to see someone. Luckily those times were short-lived. But now unfortunately I can’t keep up with inquiries. I really hate it and it’s rare that someone follows instructions to make it easier on me. So I really understand why some providers go that route. But I believe a book-person/team and a pimp are totally different. But it depends on whom is working for whom. 

Also, I really get annoyed when boyfriends start “helping”/living off of providers. I’ve seen it happen all around me and it really disgusts me. A common theme seems to be they say rude remarks to shame the provider for what they do, yet have no problem taking their money. Some even quit their jobs and start living off them. And really they do nothing but smother them 24/7(also how is that helping since you have no alone/free time?), control how much their partner works and police their bodies, yet complain that they aren’t safe without them. Sorry but your wook ass is not a weapon. 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, Alex Majors said:

I have talked with a few girls over the years. Some had dumped the guy while I found a few were still pimped. I always try to avoid them myself. You never really know until they actually tell you. 

One girl had due to poor choices,  agreed to be managed. She had become homeless and living in her car. Decided to try the streets. He found her and offered her a real home to live in. Own bedroom, bathroom, hot shower and a home cooked meals. Her name wasn't on the register, he made the ads, provided the transportation, scheduled appointments and extra muscle if they didn't pay. Only saw her once.

Another actually had her boyfriend doing all that. He supposedly  lost his job, so she was doing this to get them by. Said he would drive and after she would give him all the cash. He took the pictures for the ads, placed them and was close by if something came up. Bailed her out once.

Another actually loved the guy. Thought they would marry. He would sweet talk her into believing she was working to buy this big house. In the end she found out she wasn't the only girl giving him the proceeds. She lost 2 1/2 yrs of her life. Was penniless. Then went independent once she left.

So being at the end of your rope or last cent can make you do just about anything. The offer to make it all disappear overnight can be a very tempting offer. A drowning person will grab onto anything to keep from drowning. So these girls will do the same,  to get from the frying pan into the fryer. 

There are other healthier ways to get supported and get back on your feet. I have experience with this. There are other options besides a man or a pimp. I'll admit they aren't glamorous, and you'll have to swallow your pride, but it feels better digging yourself out of whatever predicament you've found yourself in, and standing on your own two feet afterwards. Doing all the work, calling all the shots and keeping all your money. 

8 hours ago, Gomerpeel said:

There always seems to be an obsession with pimps. Yep, the biggest screamers against pimps always seem to be hobbyists who are overwhelmingly older white men. I think it tears many of them apart that these gals, many of whom are young, white and pretty, are giving it all to their daddies, many of whom are black.  Not just their money and bodies, but often their love and devotion. Yep, many of these gals love their pimps, have kids with them, even share him with other ladies in the stable.

Who cares  what these gals are doing in their private lives? As long as she isn't ripping people off, has a good reputation and delivers the goods, so what if she gives her money away?  As long as she's of legal age, that's her decision.

Hobby guys puff out their chest and declare with righteous indignation that they hate pimps and will never see a pimped lady. Hell, I think the hobby guys are just as bad. Many have wives at home and they're screwing around with hookers. Then, they have sex with their wives and possibly expose them to any number of STD's. The wives have no idea that having sex with their husbands may endanger not only their health but possibly their lives.

I see these arguments all the time..."pimps are scum but agencies are ok"......"a manager is ok but not a pimp"...."amp's are ok but pimps are the lowest scum on the face of the earth".  I guess all those places are ok as long as they're not being run by a "Tyrone".

Discussions and opinions are hardly obsessions.

The racial stereotypes in this post make it hard for me to take seriously. 

White men pimp women too, and other races can have issues with pimps and ladies being pimped. 

Married men who see providers have nothing to do with this issue.

Also if a lady chooses to have a pimp thats on on her. Recruiting other ladies for their pimps I have a major issue with. That being said, I know ladies who started out with a pimp, but wisened up and became independent, and I hope that inspires other women to do the same. 

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

And if we go by your definition of agency then all the agencies that come through here are not actual agencies? Is that your point? 

yes, if an "agency" is not licensed ,they are not an actual agency.

there is nothing virtuous or worthwhile to human beings

they are like wasps

they serve no actual purpose in the natural orchestration

what good do they serve other than unto themselves?

throw as many words as you might. 

When all is said and done, more is said than done.

make as many arguments as you have the boredom to despair  

i just don't believe in you

i try, but ... 

Viel Glück

18 hours ago, Gomerpeel said:

There always seems to be an obsession with pimps. Yep, the biggest screamers against pimps always seem to be hobbyists who are overwhelmingly older white men. I think it tears many of them apart that these gals, many of whom are young, white and pretty, are giving it all to their daddies, many of whom are black.  Not just their money and bodies, but often their love and devotion. Yep, many of these gals love their pimps, have kids with them, even share him with other ladies in the stable.

Who cares  what these gals are doing in their private lives? As long as she isn't ripping people off, has a good reputation and delivers the goods, so what if she gives her money away?  As long as she's of legal age, that's her decision.

Hobby guys puff out their chest and declare with righteous indignation that they hate pimps and will never see a pimped lady. Hell, I think the hobby guys are just as bad. Many have wives at home and they're screwing around with hookers. Then, they have sex with their wives and possibly expose them to any number of STD's. The wives have no idea that having sex with their husbands may endanger not only their health but possibly their lives.

I see these arguments all the time..."pimps are scum but agencies are ok"......"a manager is ok but not a pimp"...."amp's are ok but pimps are the lowest scum on the face of the earth".  I guess all those places are ok as long as they're not being run by a "Tyrone".

How long have you been trying to become a successful pimp?  Or are you just a clueless and obnoxious moron?

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Discussions and opinions are hardly obsessions.

These statements surprise me too along with the “none of your business” arguments.  I mean if we’re talking about a specific person and that person’s situation, sure, that isn’t our business (unless that person is the one bringing up the subject).  The sensitivity about talking about some general topics and hypothetical situations seems weird to me.

I still don’t get the agencies are pimps thing.  I used to be a consultant for a large consulting agency.  If you take the definition provided earlier and replace “prostitute” with “consultant”, it sounds pretty much the same as my employment scenario.  I think it’s the nature of the “control” keyword.  I mean, sure I was controlled.  I didn’t get to choose my clients, the firm sent me there to work for them and the client decided what hours I would work.  If I didn’t, I could go find another job.

I don’t see how it matters about licensing either but all we can do here is provide our own perceived definitions anyway.  I guess I see pimps as someone who exerts some level of manipulation over a provider.  If that’s emotional manipulation, it’s still manipulation.  Nonetheless, I do agree with others saying that if the provider is happy with it, well, then I say live and let live.

What I see (again, my definition) as an agent/agency is it’s a business agreement between two parties.  It’s not truly a “who works for who” scenario but a mutual agreement scenario.  If an agent agrees up front to provide a set of services and a provider agrees up front to working within those constraints and the financial aspects of the arrangement (and can leave any time), then that’s just an agency, not a pimp.  If a provider leaves the agreement, she loses the services, makes her own appointments with who she wants and keeps all of the money.  No other retaliation fears (emotional or physical).  The only way that scenario differs from plumbers working for a plumbing company or software engineers (like myself) working for a consulting firm instead of being independent contractors is the sexual aspect of the job.

Edited by synoches

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

there is nothing virtuous or worthwhile to human beings

they are like wasps

they serve no actual purpose in the natural orchestration

what good do they serve other than unto themselves?

throw as many words as you might. 

When all is said and done, more is said than done.

make as many arguments as you have the boredom to despair  

i just don't believe in you

i try, but ... 

Viel Glück

Some are doers and some are talkers. Most folks know who is who.

1 hour ago, synoches said:

Nonetheless, I do agree with others saying that if the provider is happy with it, well, then I say live and let live.

This is definitely how I feel. I've known girls with boyfriends who beat them. I've known girls with demanding mean teenagers, and I've known girls who just fend for themselves, day to day.

Showing kindness, empathy, and offering assistance, are the only real options we have, when dealing with any/all of them. It's their life to live, all we can do is offer to help. :)

The “who works for who?” argument does not hold much weight for me.  I’ve worked as a contractor, with an agency & without.  I’ve also worked as an employee in a number of jobs. I think the key is “Am I free to find other employment?”

Predictably this thread is becoming worse than a rate thread.  Amazing how many pimp defenders there are. B)  Ignore the dictionary definition and make up your own is the style of the day throughout social media.  Guess that plague has hit here as well.

19 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Predictably this thread is becoming worse than a rate thread.  Amazing how many pimp defenders there are. B)  Ignore the dictionary definition and make up your own is the style of the day throughout social media.  Guess that plague has hit here as well.

I'll ask you "How many pimps do you personally know?" "How many pimped girls?" "Have you had many discussions with either?"

If the answer is "none", you're just spouting hot air. 

I guess if you met Gina, you knew at least one pimp. B)

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

I'll ask you "How many pimps do you personally know?" "How many pimped girls?" "Have you had many discussions with either?"

Fucking Aaa. Mic 🎤 drop! I don’t think anyone was personally defending pimps Per se just trying to make a point that pimping can look a lot of different ways. And not all of them are toxic. I’m sure lots of them are, but not all. I personally feel the same way as plunk and jr - I classify agencies as pimps. I thought club69 guy was a pimp - I knew at least 4 girls personally who worked for him but most of y’all here would say that was a reputable “agency” If I’m here defending anything it’s just that it’s the woman’s choice to make whatever work decisions are best for her. When she doesn’t have a “choice” then I think we can all agree that those are shit situations and those men suck ass. Amirite? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Lol

37 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I'll ask you "How many pimps do you personally know?" if you mean have Sunday dinner with, none.  Met, known of, seen first hand the handiwork of - many "How many pimped girls?" one that I did have many Sunday dinners with and a few that I simply met and spent an hour at a time with Have you had many discussions with either?"same answer as prior question

If the answer is "none", you're just spouting hot air. just as entitled to an opinion as anyone else.  hot air on this forum ....... NO!!! NEVER!!!!

I guess if you met Gina, you knew at least one pimp. B) never had the pleasure - is she the exception to a rule, the best example of a rule or ......... what precisely is your point?

35 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Fucking Aaa. Mic 🎤 drop! for what? - a snarky attempt to attack the credibility of one expressing a differing opinion instead of presenting a logical explanation of his contrary position? I don’t think anyone was personally defending pimps Yes, a couple most definitely were and someone gave rep for it Per se just trying to make a point that pimping can look a lot of different ways. It absolutely can - and I said so more than once above And not all of them are toxic. I’m sure lots of them are, but not all. I personally feel the same way as plunk and jr - I classify agencies as pimps. As do i and the dictionary, but several are arguing  I thought club69 guy was a pimp - I knew at least 4 girls personally who worked for him but most of y’all here would say that was a reputable “agency” If I’m here defending anything it’s just that it’s the woman’s choice to make whatever work decisions are best for her. absolutely, positively always should be the lady's choice - I said that too above When she doesn’t have a “choice” then I think we can all agree that those are shit situations and those men suck ass. Amirite? Yes!! 🤷🏽‍♀️ Lol

I think my opinion is pretty clear, not likely to change the opinion of the entrenched, so for this thread ............. owl out.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I'm confused. Which Gina are you referring to thats a pimp? Can you clarify?

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm confused. Which Gina are you referring to thats a pimp? Can you clarify?

Gina who owned, and ran, an agency, and owned TOB at one point. I never learned her last name.  

Gina who owned, and ran, an agency, and owned TOB at one point. I never learned her last name.  

Actually, she owned several agencies, P411, and, for a while, TOB.

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

She pimped girls out? Wow. I never heard that before. I thought she owned a site independent ladies advertised on for free...or pay for a top or featured listing.  That's crazy. Is this true about her what you're saying????

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Actually, she owned several agencies, P411, and, for a while, TOB.

Thanks! Yes! My memory is failing! Yes, she did own multiple agencies, P411, and TOB. 

Sooooo, if you define agencies as pimps, she was a pimp. A very successful one, too!! 

Edited by pfunk
add a thought

Thanks! Yes! My memory is failing! Yes, she did own multiple agencies, P411, and TOB. 

Sooooo, if you define agencies as pimps, she was a pimp.

I don't define agencies as pimps. More like nail salons or hair studios where there is a set price and an aggreed upon split. 60/40, 50/50. Like all other regular businesses are able to do.

I think they're out dated in this day and age in all states but Nevada where at least it is legal and regulated. I'll take legal with the protection of law enforcement anyday over pimp protection or lack there of. My personal preference is for legalization for independent providers.

So no I wouldn't consider Gina a pimp. 

We obviously have our he/she's a nice pimp crowd going on here. If they're so nice and great, they don't need to take the provider's hard earned money. If they really want to be so helpful and selfless and giving, let them do that without taking their money. Better yet, let them pop up an ad up, screen, suck and fuck for themselves. Then they won't need to take provider money, they'll have their own. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The “who works for who?” argument does not hold much weight for me.  I’ve worked as a contractor, with an agency & without.  I’ve also worked as an employee in a number of jobs. I think the key is “Am I free to find other employment?”

That sums up what I’m saying too.  “Control” in the definition provided earlier can mean a lot of things and the traditional, negative, view of pimps is that they still have control over even the “Am I free to find other employment?” scenario.  Back before the internet, the popular notion was that a girl couldn’t walk a certain street that the pimp “owned” so there’d be a threat from the pimp even if she wasn’t in his employ.  Maybe that’s all Hollywood, though.

Has anyone ever met the Denver ladies guy? That guy is DEF a pimp operating under the guise of an agency (which is also a pimp by definition) 

but Gina, she is not a pimp! Got it! 🤣  This thread is making a ton of sense so far. 

if any of these “agencies” went down guess what they’d be charged with? Pimping and pandering. 

Can I just say thank you TOB for at least doing your best to make sure all the ladies who are on this site are independent.

It helps the ladies who do not want to be a part of pimp life in any way shape or form (I am definitely one of those). Like others have said we don't always know unless the person tells us or worse tries to recruit us. I'm sure its out by now, and most ppl know this about me, but speaking for myself, keep that shit away from me please and thank you. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

9 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't define agencies as pimps. More like nail salons or hair studios where there is a set price and an aggreed upon split. 60/40, 50/50. Like all other regular businesses are able to do.

I think they're out dated in this day and age in all states but Nevada where at least it is legal and regulated. I'll take legal with the protection of law enforcement anyday over pimp protection or lack there of. My personal preference is for legalization for independent providers.

So no I wouldn't consider Gina a pimp. 

We obviously have our he/she's a nice pimp crowd going on here. If they're so nice and great, they don't need to take the provider's hard earned money. If they really want to be so helpful and selfless and giving, let them do that without taking their money. Better yet, let them pop up an ad up, screen, suck and fuck for themselves. Then they won't need to take provider money, they'll have their own. 

I also don’t follow the pimp = agency definition.  

So I’ve never met a textbook definition “pimp” as far as I’m aware of.  Most of my experience had been with one particular girl I saw years ago, pretty regularly.  Booking went through someone else and it was always the same person (another female).  This girl that I’d see flatly said that she preferred the arrangement since calls could be answered while she was working and she didn’t have to deal with things like leases, juggling time slots and making sure the condo unit was stocked with various supplies (shampoo, bottled water, etc. etc.) and so on.  Her agent (the term she used) handled the decorating, of which I joked about the framed video game posters.  She laughed and said her agent thought it would be good for the DTC tech-nerd demographic.  She had told me that she had a kid at home and the setup worked well for her as a single mom with time constraints.  Unless there was something I wasn’t seeing, it all seemed no different than any other business/service arrangement and this agent was actually working and providing value. 

The girl I was referring to went by the name of Bianca.  I can see that her arrangement was previously mentioned a few times by others, also in a positive light in this thread.  

On 11/4/2019 at 2:14 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

🙌🙌🙌🙌 

As a lady with friends who partake in such business.... its not really any of yours or my business to question the way they run their business. 

But i highly agree with BBB. Theyll never tell... and so many mistake pimps to be males...

Its not all "hustle and flo" pimps and hos in 2019.... some of the providers really think theyre in a relationship with their pimp....🙄

The Really do. Even got babies by the dude. My only thing is after you gave him all your money and you decide to leave or he fire you. Then what? Cause I ain't no refunds. I have friends that can't function without a pimp. I can't begin to make y'all understand. Shit I don't understand🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

21 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I personally feel the same way as plunk and jr - I classify agencies as pimps. I thought club69 guy was a pimp - I knew at least 4 girls personally who worked for him but most of y’all here would say that was a reputable “agency”

Whoa !Hang on a second.  I do not classify all agencies as pimps. The late Gary Haney was definitely a pimp that called himself an agent.but he never had an agency license. (Yes,I knew him,we were very much opposites )  Likewise,I'll wager Club69 did not have a license.

That said,there are true agencies that exist that are licensed and honestly represent ladies .They do not fall into the definition of "pimp."

19 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Has anyone ever met the Denver ladies guy? That guy is DEF a pimp operating under the guise of an agency.

Met him at a couple of the rare times I was in the Oyster office and he was paying his ads. He admitted he was unlicensed and also said why his clients are self service.

11 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Whoa !Hang on a second.  I do not classify all agencies as pimps. The late Gary Haney was definitely a pimp that called himself an agent.but he never had an agency license. (Yes,I knew him,we were very much opposites )  Likewise,I'll wager Club69 did not have a license.

That said,there are true agencies that exist that are licensed and honestly represent ladies .They do not fall into the definition of "pimp."

I can agree with that too LOL. Have there been any agencies established here that have been licensed to your knowledge?

Edited by Just Jos
More words

Yes, yes I know some jurisdictions have permits/licenses for escort services.  With a ton of requirements, starting with no illegal activities.  hmmmmmm