Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunter VanDyke

Stranded

34 posts in this topic

As I'm waiting here at the airport, I'm wondering how many gentlemen are stranded today in a city they didn't intend on being in. 🤔

I'm wondering how busy ladies will be today/tonight especially for outcalls. 

I hope these gents make the most out of an unfortunate situation, and spend a lovely hour or two, or three, with one of our beautiful and very talented Denver providers.

Cheers to unexpected and romantic encounters. I hope they'll be plenty. 🍻

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

As I'm waiting here at the airport, I'm wondering how many gentlemen are stranded today in a city they didn't intend on being in. 🤔

I hope these gents make the most out of an unfortunate situation, and spend a lovely hour or two, or three, with one of our beautiful and very talented Denver providers.

Hope you get wherever you're going tonight safe and sound.

8 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Hope you get wherever you're going tonight safe and sound.

Thanks Mustang. I appreciate that. ❤

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Excellent post Ms. VanDyke!
You be careful driving 😘😘

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Excellent post Ms. VanDyke!
You be careful driving 😘😘

Yes Ma'am.  😘😘😘

white 2j.jpg

And winter comes early

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Safe travels, Hunter...:)

I’ve got an 8:10 am flight in the morning and the airline still says it’s in schedule.

Tomorrow morning should be interesting.

Good luck on getting out of Denver Hunter.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm hoping for lots of snow on Wednesday and thinking a trip out into the cold for some warmth might be a good combo. 

6 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

These past few days have been quite treacherous! Thank god for all the uber/lyft drivers ❤️

Lol. Yes, what did we do before we had those? Kids today will never know. 😋

5 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Hope you are headed somewhere warm Hunter

No, but I love this weather. My friend did send me some pics from Cabo though. 😜

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

uhhhhhhh ..... taxi cabs.  When you had to be certified, licensed, insured and permitted to haul people around for $$

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

uhhhhhhh ..... taxi cabs.  When you had to be certified, licensed, insured and permitted to haul people around for $$

And they cost at least twice as much. Usually much much more. Plus you always seems to be at the mercy of some asshole driver taking the long way. Lol.

1 hour ago, Wrangler05 said:

Safe travels, Hunter...:)

I was waiting to pick someone up from the airport. "I" wasn't stranded. I was just thinking of all the other folks who had their flights cancelled, and were stranded. I don't always word things correctly. Lol. But thank you 🤗💋

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I’ve got an 8:10 am flight in the morning and the airline still says it’s in schedule.

Tomorrow morning should be interesting.

Good luck on getting out of Denver Hunter.

Good luck. I hope they don't cancel it. If they don't, have a safe flight. 

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

And they cost at least twice as much. Usually much much more. Plus you always seems to be at the mercy of some asshole driver taking the long way. Lol.

You want cheap or good ??  Oh shit ....... not a rate thread!!!!!  :P

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

You want cheap or good ??  Oh shit ....... not a rate thread!!!!!  :P

You've never had an overpriced crappy taxi cab driver?  Shoot, I've had plenty.  But yes, we can start a whole new thread for the rideshare/taxi debate. That should be a good one. 😋

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You've never had an overpriced crappy taxi cab driver?  

Not really.  But I have always had a car since I was in high school.  Plus I must confess, I am an old hippie.  I rode my thumb not taxis :P  Bigger issue if i traveled a lot, but I don't and usually drive when i do.

I have no idea which is better, just always confused at how we went from the government having to regulate the shit out of cabs and restricting the number of licenses to yay, every one with a car can!! (yeah, I know the companies supposedly screen drivers, blah, blah)

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Not really.  But I have always had a car since I was in high school.  Plus I must confess, I am an old hippie.  I rode my thumb not taxis :P  Bigger issue if i traveled a lot, but I don't and usually drive when i do.

I have no idea which is better, just always confused at how we went from the government having to regulate the shit out of cabs and restricting the number of licenses to yay, every one with a car can!! (yeah, I know the companies supposedly screen drivers, blah, blah)

I've hitched it a few times in my life. 👍 Last time was about 4yrs ago in Wisconsin. I never was a hippie though...more of a gypsy. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

never was a hippie though...more of a gypsy. 

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I'm hoping for lots of snow on Wednesday

Are you a glutton for punishment ?   

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lol! We printed out maps and had a legitimate excuse to be late. 

10 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I'm hoping for lots of snow on Wednesday and thinking a trip out into the cold for some warmth might be a good combo. 

I'm with you. Keep it coming. I love it. I love driving in the snow too ❄

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Only had "the long way " taken by the first and only time that a friend and I used uber.

You can follow the route on your phone. If your uber misses a turn, and the route ends up taking longer, it's just a couple extra bucks, but you can always get a price adjustment back to the original fare. Back in the day, I had more than a few cabbies who would go out of their way to jack the price way up.

But hey, if you like cabs take cabs, if you like ubers take ubers. It's a matter of personal preference anyway. 

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've hitched it a few times in my life. 👍 Last time was about 4yrs ago in Wisconsin. I never was a hippie though...more of a gypsy. 

More of a gypsy... now I’m thinking of the Fleetwood Mac song

2 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

More of a gypsy... now I’m thinking of the Fleetwood Mac song