Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marilyn Desire

Boring where is the imagination?

24 posts in this topic

No offense to anyone here, but I keep coming to the forums hoping for some interesting read, but all I find is people starting new topics just to say hi. Like out of all the people who are on the board, do we not have anything better to say than Hi, and must we start a new topic of Hi for every person that wants to say hi? Can't there just be one topic for people that want to say hi and everyone posts on that one?  I bet there is a lot more interesting things that we can discuss on this board that goes unspoken. So where are all my creative people at?  Let's use oiusdr ddddddddddddddddddwwwwwww sorry that was my cat typing on the keyboard for a minute. Time to use our brains people!! Let me see what you got!

Nothing wrong with introductions.But I get your point. Haven't seen much in the way of new topics for awhile now.

We could always start another rate thread. 😱

No, probably not a good idea. 😜

10 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Someone is stirring the pot...lol

18 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

lol ya let's not and say we did!!

Seriously, there are only so many topics we can discuss:

• - Where to stay
  • - Where to eat
  • - Weather
  • - What to do in the mountains
  • - Music

We try to avoid politics & religion.

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

• - Where to stay
  • - Where to eat
  • - Weather
  • - Music

Ya I wouldn't want to discuss politics or religion either lol not my forte! 

4 hours ago, Crystyna said:

No offense to anyone here, but I keep coming to the forums hoping for some interesting read, but all I find is people starting new topics just to say hi. Like out of all the people who are on the board, do we not have anything better to say than Hi, and must we start a new topic of Hi for every person that wants to say hi? Can't there just be one topic for people that want to say hi and everyone posts on that one?  I bet there is a lot more interesting things that we can discuss on this board that goes unspoken. So where are all my creative people at?  Let's use oiusdr ddddddddddddddddddwwwwwww sorry that was my cat typing on the keyboard for a minute. Time to use our brains people!! Let me see what you got!

Are we not keeping you entertained Crystyna? 😂

I'm so sorry sweetheart. I've been busy with life. I must be slacking. I'll try to think of something creative when I get caught up though I promise. 💋

The forums have been a little drab lately, but I always assume folks are busy with life like me. 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

• - Where to stay
  • - Where to eat
  • - Weather
  • - Music

Well,did mention the Denver Post seems to be going belly up and we did discuss homelessness.   Surprised you left out fake/stolen photos..always a topic for discussion.

Hmm, did think of something thats never been discussed,at least not during the short time I've been on TOB.

44 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Well,did mention the Denver Post seems to be going belly up and we did discuss homelessness.   Surprised you left out fake/stolen photos..always a topic for discussion.

Hmm, did think of something thats never been discussed,at least not during the short time I've been on TOB.

Hopefully fun and you'll share 😘😘😘

8 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I thought of this when I read the OP but you solidified it.

Image result for gladiator gif entertained

😂😂😂

I've been logging on, and checking in, and it's been quiet around here. 

The clapping monkeys batteries have run out. I just popped some new ones in. Maybe we can get something poppin 😎

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hopefully fun and you'll share 😘😘😘

Don't know about fun..but will share.

8 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Give me your top 10 heavy metal songs of the 80's. Tryin' to be creative for ya.

8 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Cheesy Pick Up Lines!

You must wash your clothes in Windex.....Because I can see myself in your pants.

What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper

I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.

How about this?

Why is Slayer F'ing up a perfectly good concert in Colorado Springs by being the head liner? Or, for my money even on the bill? I love the other bands but Slayer, no thanks.

Primus and Ministry are openers. Both acts are going to put on a better show than Slayer. Primus is always a good time and Ministry will blow you out of the water.

2 hours ago, HitmanAce said:

Give me your top 10 heavy metal songs of the 80's. Tryin' to be creative for ya.

Umm I'm not old enough to know any lmfao!

Personally, I come here to see if I can help someone with a question. Oh, and to trade barbs with assholes like me! Any entertainment is a bonus. :D

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I tried a new topic sexy @Crystyna maybe we can get some more going. ❤

And I thought you were the sex toy

2 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

And I thought you were the sex toy

We have a large variety here 😍

52 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

Umm I'm not old enough to know any lmfao!

okie dokie