Newoldbull

Kid in a candy store

14 posts in this topic

I'm a new member of TOB. So far it has been a great time. My biggest problem has been when I try to decide which provider I want to see there is such a huge selection of beautiful women to see that it is hard to make up your mind. I know that is a good problem. It reminds me of an old joke about the old bull and the young bull on the hill looking down at a valley full of heifers. The young bull says" Let's run down there and fuck one of them. The old bull says let's  walk down there and fuck them all"  Hope you appreciate my humor!

Welcome to the party!  Never a dull moment here and enough great options to keep you occupied for a long time.

I find personality means more than looks. I find it helpful to read over the post and see how the ladies interact on these boards. The posts, and the reviews helps give me an idea of what I might expect.

Welcome to TOB.

So are you gonna be one of the many that always window shops and never actually purchases? That's the vibe I'm getting. And yes there is plenty to look at.

3 hours ago, scarecrow said:

I find personality means more than looks. I find it helpful to read over the post and see how the ladies interact on these boards. The posts, and the reviews helps give me an idea of what I might expect.

Welcome to TOB.

Concur 

20 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I'm a new member of TOB. So far it has been a great time. My biggest problem has been when I try to decide which provider I want to see there is such a huge selection of beautiful women to see that it is hard to make up your mind. I know that is a good problem. It reminds me of an old joke about the old bull and the young bull on the hill looking down at a valley full of heifers. The young bull says" Let's run down there and fuck one of them. The old bull says let's  walk down there and fuck them all"  Hope you appreciate my humor!

My advice, see them all. :D

22 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I'm a new member of TOB. So far it has been a great time. My biggest problem has been when I try to decide which provider I want to see there is such a huge selection of beautiful women to see that it is hard to make up your mind. I know that is a good problem....

Yes, it's a great problem.  Not comparing beauties to restaurants, but sometimes, you may want steak, sometime chicken and sometimes fish.  That's what's great about hobbying, (if polite and follow instructions) YOU can have your choice of what tickles your fancy.  Have fun!

I always say that I’m glad I am not a male. I’d have my catalogue out every day picking out a lady. Shoot it’s difficult to decide on for threesomes! There are so many beautiful ladies here that are also witty and true sweethearts. Best wishes

51 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I always say that I’m glad I am not a male. I’d have my catalogue out every day picking out a lady. Shoot it’s difficult to decide on for threesomes! There are so many beautiful ladies here that are also witty and true sweethearts. Best wishes

So would I, if I had $10,000 per month to spend on this sport. 

And you know, if I did, I would.  :rolleyes:

I’m a huge softy and would probably fall in love with the first provider I booked. This lifestyle is hazardous 😅

On 8/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, Crystyna said:

So are you gonna be one of the many that always window shops and never actually purchases? That's the vibe I'm getting. And yes there is plenty to look at.

That's going to turn out to be me, too!  :(  I haven't seen anyone here, so I'm not verified, and I don't think anyone I have seen is on here. I'm also kind of chicken. Super self-conscious about my age and weight, etc. This world can be kind of intimidating! lol  But the people here seem so cool. I love the boards even if I haven't met anyone in person yet. 

19 hours ago, Engineidx said:

That's going to turn out to be me, too!  :(  I haven't seen anyone here, so I'm not verified, and I don't think anyone I have seen is on here. I'm also kind of chicken. Super self-conscious about my age and weight, etc. This world can be kind of intimidating! lol  But the people here seem so cool. I love the boards even if I haven't met anyone in person yet. 

Nothing to be afraid of here my friend.  Unless you're underage or 110, I don't think you need to worry on tob.  There are some amazing ladies here who are very welcoming to anyone who is a respectful gentleman.  Hell, I think even the 110 year old would do okay.

If you're worried about your weight, check out the "Big Guys need love too" forum https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44221-big-guys-need-love-too/ .   Some of the responses there may give you an idea of where to start looking.  

Toss your fears aside and dive in.  The water's fine!

11 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Nothing to be afraid of here my friend.  Unless you're underage or 110, I don't think you need to worry on tob.  There are some amazing ladies here who are very welcoming to anyone who is a respectful gentleman.  Hell, I think even the 110 year old would do okay.

If you're worried about your weight, check out the "Big Guys need love too" forum https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44221-big-guys-need-love-too/ .   Some of the responses there may give you an idea of where to start looking.  

Toss your fears aside and dive in.  The water's fine!

I actually did end up seeing a provider from here last night and she was wonderful! She totally put my mind and ease and I had a fantastic time. I had no reason to be worried.