lustybustygina

behind the scenes only areas

44 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I do not post handles, numbers, names, in an open forum. I just feel like it's drama, and opens up retaliation scenarios.

We do have behind the scenes ladies only areas where we share this info.  Word does get around. The ladies are mostly pretty tight these days, and bonded.  I thought the guys had a guys only area as well?

What does it take to get a invite to this behind the scenes ladies only ?  

On 7/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I do not post handles, numbers, names, in an open forum. I just feel like it's drama, and opens up retaliation scenarios.

We do have behind the scenes ladies only areas where we share this info.  Word does get around. The ladies are mostly pretty tight these days, and bonded.  I thought the guys had a guys only area as well?

It would be nice to not pick and choose whom you allow in the "cool kids club"!

I have recently had a ton of clients (Basic Screening) schedule and show up tell me they are parked and ask for room and after giving them the room # demand that I will do things that are not on my menu or I will be reported to the police or that bad things will happen.  Of course I just block them and moved location and no longer give location details til I can see them in person.  Has anyone else seen an increase in this behavior? 

11 hours ago, KelseyGrace said:

I have recently had a ton of clients (Basic Screening) schedule and show up tell me they are parked and ask for room and after giving them the room # demand that I will do things that are not on my menu or I will be reported to the police or that bad things will happen.  Of course I just block them and moved location and no longer give location details til I can see them in person.  Has anyone else seen an increase in this behavior? 

Reach out to me and I can give you the info for the ladies only group.  This behavior should never be tolerated and the info needs to be shared with other ladies.  

I’m sorry this is happening to you and definitely tighten up your screening and don’t let a few fucktards steal your smile. 

20 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

It would be nice to not pick and choose whom you allow in the "cool kids club"!

This is a good one coming from you.  Don’t pick on Audrey come at me for this one and there’s a simple rule of no drama.  That pretty much rules you out. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is a good one coming from you.  Don’t pick on Audrey come at me for this one and there’s a simple rule of no drama.  That pretty much rules you out. 

First off I wasn't coming for nobody! And second of all baby girl look at the drama YOU JUST CREATED!! ALL I said is just like VH IT'S NOT RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHOM IS IN THE COOL KIDS CLUB! It should be a priority to keep EVERYONE safe!

I got additional threats after making the posts so I m guessing he’s a troll or a pimp

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Reach out to me and I can give you the info for the ladies only group.  This behavior should never be tolerated and the info needs to be shared with other ladies.  

I’m sorry this is happening to you and definitely tighten up your screening and don’t let a few fucktards steal your smile. 

Here you go again! This group needs to be for EVERYONE! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SAFE! NOT just someone you like! It's like you're saying ol well go kill her it's okay we don't have her on the list anyways!

8 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Here you go again! This group needs to be for EVERYONE! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SAFE! NOT just someone you like! It's like you're saying ol well go kill her it's okay we don't have her on the list anyways!

Sabrina, I don’t know what you did (nor do I really care), but keep digging like Katie did - it really helps your cause. Let us know when you reach China.

(*) Could it be related to that ‘no drama’ clause?

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Sabrina, I don’t know what you did (nor do I really care), but keep digging like Katie did - it really helps your cause. Let us know when you reach China.

(*) Could it be related to that ‘no drama’ clause?

I didn't do anything!! I've never ever met the provider doing this!! What I'm saying is its not okay to allow certain ladies to a blacklist group! It's for safety and everyone's safety should be a concern! I don't agree with everyone and how they run business! But I would NEVER keep information that could harm someone from anyone!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

This group needs to be for EVERYONE! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SAFE

It must be “open mouth and insert foot time”. Katie 

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

First off I wasn't coming for nobody! And second of all baby girl look at the drama YOU JUST CREATED!! ALL I said is just like VH IT'S NOT RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHOM IS IN THE COOL KIDS CLUB! It should be a priority to keep EVERYONE safe!

How’s your leg?  You know the one with the man toes and all?  

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

How’s your leg?  You know the one with the man toes and all?  

It was eptoic pregnancy but thank you I'm healing great thanks for asking!

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

I didn't do anything!! I've never ever met the provider doing this!! What I'm saying is its not okay to allow certain ladies to a blacklist group! It's for safety and everyone's safety should be a concern! I don't agree with everyone and how they run business! But I would NEVER keep information that could harm someone from anyone!

This group needs to be for EVERYONE! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SAFE

If the ladies only group should be concerned with providers safety, security and well being, then wouldn't it be logical to not let any ladies in the group who steal from and scam the other ladies? Loss of financial stability can turn into a safety and security issue. Predators aren't just clients. Providers can and do prey on other providers.  

Groups like these are exclusive because it is what keeps the people in it safe. If EVERYONE was allowed then it would do more harm than good, and no one would be safe. The person who created the group is smart and will do what is best for everyone involved.

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If the ladies only group should be concerned with providers safety, security and well being, then wouldn't it be logical to not let any ladies in the group who steal from and scam the other ladies? Loss of financial stability can turn into a safety and security issue. Predators aren't just clients. Providers can and do prey on other providers.  

Preach sister!

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Read my post on the Cancellation thread and reflect on it.

18 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Here’s some things to keep in mind:

1. There is no “cool kids club”.

2. 1 hour is 60 minutes long - not 10 or 15 minutes.

3. Don’t go around bad mouthing people.

4. Don’t beg for money with false claims on Twitter or other places.

5. Don’t start drama.

6. Live up to your obligations and follow through with your agreements.

Thanks for the friendly reminder as you can see as well as I can see there is nothing wrong with my business! SAFETY is SAFETY and we should ALL be apart of it!

5 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Thanks for the friendly reminder as you can see as well as I can see there is nothing wrong with my business! SAFETY is SAFETY and we should ALL be apart of it!

Practice what you preach. That's a good first step.  

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

It was eptoic pregnancy but thank you I'm healing great thanks for asking!

That's not what your Twitter posts and fake injury photos said when you were asking for donations, or the story you gave our friend who was so worried about you because of the supposed horrible car accident you were in. I doubt my friends who actually DO CARE about the safety and well being of our community would have given you money for your now claimed ectopic pregnancy. This is why its so important to be selective in who gets invited to a group that discusses and shares important and sensitive information. Scammers will do and say anything to get what they want, and it never ends with you Sabrina. No one even brought you up, yet you are bound and determined to turn the legitimate reasons why the ladies can't trust you into something so stupid as a cool kids club.  We're adults Sabrina not kids. Grow up. 

I guess I missed what is clearly a dramatic back story here.....and it now shares space in two different topics.  

Edited by Kaduk
thread post were split off

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

And that right there shows why you were removed from the group.  That is THE most immature statement you could have posted.   You are not in the group because you compromised the security of the group.  Laci has posted a public invite on her ad to invite ladies in.  There are many many sites that offer security and screening that you can utilize.   Not just her self started group.  If you want one so bad, feel free to start your own.  Same concept, same results.   I'm sure ladies will stampede to join it.  And then you too can be head of your own "cool kids club".  You can even be president of it.  

There are plenty of ladies on there don't get along with each.  Including some that don't get along with the person that started it.  It is not about popularity or favoritism (cuz we ain't in high school anymore).  It's about ethics and integrity.   What part of that are you not understanding?

Edited by Nina Faulkner

5 hours ago, KelseyGrace said:

I got additional threats after making the posts so I m guessing he’s a troll or a pimp

Is he on TOB?

Kelsey, I'm so sorry this is happening to you.  And I'm sorry your post got derailed from a very serious situation.   Please reach out to Laci. 

46 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I guess I missed what is clearly a dramatic back story here.....and it now shares space in two different topics.  

Advertising moguls will tell you that bad attention is sometimes more powerful then good attention.  This is a perfect example.  

50 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Katie Creme aka Sabrina Lynn has a long history with the TOB community.