jalanp

Hello

17 posts in this topic

Hi all. Moved to Colorado a year and a half ago; after living in Canada for many years. Was a very active hobbiest in Canada but, am just now looking at getting back into it here.  Looking forward to meeting some of the beautiful ladies I've seen on this site!

Welcome aboard. Behave, treat the ladies right and have lots of fun.

Welcome to Colorado and TOB.;)

Here it is VERY important that you do good research. All TOB ladies require that you comply with the requirements to VERIFY. If you that you are IN. Red listings, go to their Website and send info. Without references you will have to send other info - don't hesitate.  You'll find lots of wonderful ladies here.

Yes, have just been poking around a bit. Very different from how things worked up north; where there was no real verification process. Sessions were usually just set up via text messaging. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Welcome to Colorado and TOB!  Have fun and stay safe. 

Welcome to the board where we put the "fun" in "dysfunction"...in the best of ways.  Hope you meet some fine folks and have some frisky fun.

Welcome to the board and Colorado...where we screen, eh? 😜

The weather is great and the guys and gals are even better. Have fun! 💙💙💙

On 6/29/2019 at 1:15 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

The weather is great and the guys and gals are even better. Have fun! 💙💙💙

Hunter, I thought at this time of year the weather is hot....and so are the ladies !!  ;)

5 minutes ago, average1 said:

Hunter, I thought at this time of year the weather is hot....and so are the ladies !!  ;)

The ladies here are hot! 😍

As far as the weather...I'm from Texas. When you guys are hot, I'm usually feeling pretty good. 😁

On 6/24/2019 at 11:09 AM, jalanp said:

Hi all. Moved to Colorado a year and a half ago; after living in Canada for many years. Was a very active hobbiest in Canada but, am just now looking at getting back into it here.  Looking forward to meeting some of the beautiful ladies I've seen on this site!

I sooooo want to visit Canada! I have met a few people from their and they are always the nicest people! Good luck and I hope you are enjoying Colorado!

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

I sooooo want to visit Canada! I have met a few people from their and they are always the nicest people! Good luck and I hope you are enjoying Colorado!

There not their lol

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The ladies here are hot! 😍

As far as the weather...I'm from Texas. When you guys are hot, I'm usually feeling pretty good. 😁

I grew up and Texas and I agree... when it's "hot" here, I'm just getting warmed up.

I live in Palm Springs Ca.  You all don't know what hot is 

some days in the summer it can be 120 or more ..  I spend a lot of time in TX. and I lol at them when they say it's hot at 97 .. 

Palm Springs is dry heat ..  But I'm very Wet ..   

Edited by lustybustygina