Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamespatterson5019

Lina Mesa/ Jessica Martinez

12 posts in this topic

This chick has gone from Patty Garcia to Giovanna Garcia to Jessica Martinez to now Lina Mesa? I met her during her first round in these parts when she was Patty.

As some who've met her may have realized, it is quite unlikely that she's the one communicating with us. That person's English is fine but the YL's is far from it. Seems to be a handler type situation, and someone with a penchant for aggressive marketing, but I do hope there's nothing more sinister... The YL is genuine, friendly and fun so it didn't look like it.

No detective work necessary, she freely admits that she is the same girl.  The photos are of her, and I don't think her English is that bad.  I did a review for those interested.  It is under Lina.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, raul said:

This chick has gone from Patty Garcia to Giovanna Garcia to Jessica Martinez to now Lina Mesa? I met her during her first round in these parts when she was Patty.

As some who've met her may have realized, it is quite unlikely that she's the one communicating with us. That person's English is fine but the YL's is far from it. Seems to be a handler type situation, and someone with a penchant for aggressive marketing, but I do hope there's nothing more sinister... The YL is genuine, friendly and fun so it didn't look like it.

Just throwing it out there (not saying it is true or not in this case because I have no clue) but there are times that you could read and right another language with full fluency but not be able to actually speak or fully understand it verbal nearly as well... Just saying because growing up I knew people that could read and write Spanish but if you tried to speak it to them they was completely lost

Not sure I understand the op's reason for this post.

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid said:

Does she have a new/current alias?

Why are you bumping this old, dead thread?

Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/132190

She has been on my radar for a little while. Tried to contact a couple times but timing hasn’t worked out yet. She has a lot of nice reviews. 
But can anyone explain how she lost 3”? Used to be listed at 5’7” now she’s 5’4”. And her pics now look like someone with a different body type then the old pictures. Both women are very attractive. Just wondering about the very noticeable differences.

Any info would be great. I’d love to meet her if everything is still legit. Probably just paranoid but not sure I’ve ever seen the change in height before.

Maybe the 5'7" was the one self reviewing several times?🤔

29 positive reviews. 2 so-so reviews. Reviews say she is the girl in the pictures. I'd have no hesitation seeing her. The height is probably just her, or an assistant, making a mistake. YMMV with each, and every meeting. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees.

Good luck! :)

Depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I'd pass. Caught self reviewing multiple times is an indication of dishonesty. The changing height and pictures, fortifies that suspicion. The two So-So's have something in common, which tells me it's not as YMMV as some may think. It's just not my type of session, but it's your Oscar Mayer. You're the one swinging it.

An older review mentioning her name as Patty made me remember that this is probably the profile of Patty Garcia! I saw her when she went by this alias and has also gone by many other Latina sounding names. 

I strongly suspect this profile has been used like a revolving door for providers who come and go.