Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullseye73

Colorado Springs locations

43 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2019 at 8:51 AM, Bullseye73 said:

I’ve been growing more frustrated with TOB girls in the springs.  Since the beginning of the year especially, there’s just not much to choose from due to TOB’s new rules of whats required in order to post an ad.  All of you ladies seem to be on the south or west end of town.  I live off of woodman and powers and work at Interquest and 25.  There is hardly ever ladies on the north end and I know I’m not the only guy who feels the same I do about venturing out to a part of town where I would have no alibi if I were in an accident, got a ticket, car breaks down, someone I know sees me out and about, etc.  

ladies of the springs: please start considering the north and east ends a little bit more?  There are so many ladies I’d love to see but can’t.  Sorry if you feel like I’m being whiny!! 

Well I prefer outcalls to my house...and thats even less common. That said.....go to Old Colorado City and visit the Michael Garman Gallery\Magic Town....make that your excuse for West side. Go have some wings and beers at the Hatch Cover sometime...your South Side excuse. That's much easier than expecting the ladies to pay for an outcall in your neck of the woods.

Ok so I didn’t read everything BUT

as a former provider in Colorado Springs for 18 years I might be able to shed some light on the subject. Here are some things the guys have said. 

Since you moved and xxx doesn’t seem to advertise, there are no quality ladies anymore. 

The ladies aren’t the same

too many pimps in the Springs 

so the OP is frustrated, I get it. OP, you need to relax! Springs is not that big. Besides if you can’t go a few miles across town, you need something more than a provider....just tell your wife you were out looking for a surprise for her. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ok so I didn’t read everything BUT

as a former provider in Colorado Springs for 18 years I might be able to shed some light on the subject. Here are some things the guys have said. 

Since you moved and xxx doesn’t seem to advertise, there are no quality ladies anymore. There were many whiners saying the same thing BEFORE you moved, another very well known retired, and XXX stopped advertising.  It was bs then and it is still bs now.  There are a number of great ladies in the area - not as many as Denver, but duh!

The ladies aren’t the same This is true, but change happens and does not have to be bad

too many pimps in the Springs AGREED!!! Some never leave :angry:

so the OP is frustrated, I get it. OP, you need to relax! Springs is not that big. Besides if you can’t go a few miles across town, you need something more than a provider....just tell your wife you were out looking for a surprise for her. 

Of course your regulars miss you and are going to tell you so.  You were (are) a legend for good reason. ;) But you were not the last "jedi", and OP and others need to quit whining and make new connections!

On 2/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, Just Another Guy said:

Dude, if he can't drive from Interquest to Academy and I-25, or Academy and Union,you're in the wrong hobby. What does that take... 5 or 10 minutes? Come on, quit whining.

yes! say it louder for the people in the back!

No sympathy from here - I am south of DTC and drive up  to Loveland when I have a particular itch to scratch.  The entire length of CoS is a normal treck to meet a nice lady up here.

On 2/23/2019 at 10:42 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I bite my tongue for silence so often.  

I am not sure why they complain, but do not see the girls that come to COS.  

Because they think we gone sit there a week or two and hope they call. 🤦

I am so appreciative of all the Gents that put in the effort to see us, even if we live a bit of a drive.  

On 2/24/2019 at 4:10 AM, easytimes81006 said:

Driving across Colorado Springs can be a bit of a hassle, but my sympathy is limited by the fact that I live in Pueblo (where there is hardly ever any action worth considering) so I have a 45 minute drive before I get to Colorado Springs and then usually have to drive across town to where I will be meeting a lady.

I have learned to schedule trips a couple of days in advance. Even with that I still find few ladies willing to reply to requests for pre-booking, and more than once I have been "ghosted" after making a 50-mile drive to get there.

More of life's little challenges.

I also live in Pueblo but host at a private location that I have a lease at in the springs close to downtown. Because I already make a 45 minute drive I do not want to drive any further north. 

Looks like the OP is getting out and hobbying from time to time, and it looks like he has been enjoying himself.  Guess he found a way around his issue.  Good for him.

Ok, ok... how about we meet at Great Wolf Lodge??? They have bunk beds and everything.:D

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ok, ok... how about we meet at Great Wolf Lodge??? They have bunk beds and everything.:D

It depends who is boinking with who...oh you said "bunk beds", and I read "boink beds".  :huh:  Can we choose a great way to start the fire?  ;)

16 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

11 hours ago, average1 said:

It depends who is boinking with who...oh you said "bunk beds", and I read "boink beds".  :huh:  Can we choose a great way to start the fire?  ;)

I think boink  beds is what Audrey meant 😂😂