abigailfox

Quick note and goodbye

12 posts in this topic

Hi, this is really just a quick note to apologize if I have not responded to reference requests. I have retired myself from the business for now, and so have not been checking email. If you have/are using me as a reference, you may want to use someone else to get a timely response. It's been fun. Take care all.

Wishing you lots of luck on your adventures past the biz! Stay safe, lots of love and positivity going your way! 

Sad to see people go; but great to see people doing what hey need to do for themselves in their lives! 

Wherever turning this page takes you may it be the best thing for you and be everything you want it to be:)

Wishing the best of luck in your new adventures.  I hope you have lot of great times ahead 

Thank you so much for the update! Best wishes and great vibes on your new adventures in life. Thats living, and I'm sending you so much love right now. Also, thanks for always being reference friendly for me! I really appreciate it. You're a class act for this post...helping clients and providers! A million reps for you and this post!! 💙💙💙

Be careful out there it’s a cruel world but full of a lot of opportunities.  Have fun 

1. I hope your next ventures are fun and profitable. Unfortunately I've seen several who returned solely because of economics.

Good luck in all your adventures and endeavours. You will be missed. 

On 2/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, abigailfox said:

Hi, this is really just a quick note to apologize if I have not responded to reference requests. I have retired myself from the business for now, and so have not been checking email. If you have/are using me as a reference, you may want to use someone else to get a timely response. It's been fun. Take care all.

You will be missed and I hope life is full of beautiful blessings for you. 

On 2/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, abigailfox said:

Best of luck, A.

....sigh....