SydneyCoxxx-BANNED

Holiday Parties

18 posts in this topic

Wouldn't Holiday Parties be funner in the nude? Or women in stockings and heels, with the Santa hat to top it off? And the men could wear Santa's belt and boots! haha..

Edited by SydneyCoxxx

Yep, I’d go. Most places I have been to , like clothing optional hot springs, don’t attract nice bodies. The people that go nude are overweight or other. But it’s all good. Good body shapes or not, it’s nice to express yourself and get over hangouts if showing your body. I think we should have a “cock and pussy party”!

58 minutes ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Wouldn't Holiday Parties be funner in the nude? Or women in stockings and heels, with the Santa hat to top it off? And the men could wear Santa's belt and boots! haha..

I don't know about funner... but funnier, yes, me in heels at a party is funnier then hell, considering how clumsy and uncoordinated I am. I just need someone to hold on to through the party! 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I just need someone to hold on to through the party! 😂😂😂

I volunteer 😀 

Went to a Halloween party where a few people were naked, why not a Christmas party, who wants to host 😁

Given that it would be a nekked (mostly)  party full of people who leave judgement at the door for some simple NSA fun, all i can say is WOW! 

And if it ever happened i for one would have to apologize in advance.  Seeing all you ladies in one place nekked would have it high noon on the sundial all night... 

off to take a cold shower now...

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

Went to a Halloween party where a few people were naked, why not a Christmas party, who wants to host 😁

Okay, Hunter,  you can just be nude!!

I can host ! Lol

4 hours ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Great idea (I think).  Though I hate it when people point and laugh.  However, think of the presents we could exchange...and what might happen under the mistletoe.  ;)

7 hours ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

Happens all the time 🤪

You just have to know the right places to party. 😁

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I have attended these holiday parties. Jingle balls and all! 

Ooh ooh, has the secret decoder ring to find the parties :)

50 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ooh ooh, has the secret decoder ring to find the parties :)

If you’re in the Tampa, FL area, drop me a PM and I’ll give you a hint. 😁

See, I am willing to share.🤪

57 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

If you’re in the Tampa, FL area, drop me a PM and I’ll give you a hint. 😁

See, I am willing to share.🤪

Too far of a drive  😄

I personally think everything is more fun in the nude or stockings & heels. Luckily for us we’re in the right industry. 

The human body is beautiful disrobed-wether it be fat, hairy, skinny, tan, pale... looks fade, personality & connection don’t. 

Embrace your naked body. It’s beautiful.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, SydneyCoxxx said:

This reminds me of all the swinger parties I use to go to ahhhh

On 12/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, SydneyCoxxx said:

You really are so much fun!  I have a Santa hat and this is the holly jolly time of year.