royfdz

HELLO!

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Im new on this site and im really happy to see Colorado forum to be active!!

Im located in the southwest of denver and looking to make new  regular friends!!:)

Thanks

Roy

Well, howdy there, Roy.  Welcome.  Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Homer Simpson?

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, howdy there, Roy.  Welcome.  Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Homer Simpson?

Ugh, my liver shut down for like 2 weeks many years ago, and I turned yellow.  I did look just like Homer...

Hello Roy and Welcome!!  I am afraid that Bad is right.  You are a spitting image of Homer.  Might make that work to your advantage though.  You that whole celebrity double thing.....

Hi Roy! :)

Welcome to TOB!  Have a ton of fun. 

Hi Roy and welcome.  Hope you have a good time in our fun community.  Have fun !!

On 6/26/2018 at 6:59 AM, royfdz said:

Hi guys!

Im new on this site and im really happy to see Colorado forum to be active!!

Im located in the southwest of denver and looking to make new  regular friends!!:)

Thanks

Roy

Welcome! Hope you enjoy being here. 

Hi Roy,

Welcome to TOB, hope you have a good time here. Just to be safe I remind you to read the rules of the site and do what you can to keep yourself and the ladies safe. If you have any questions or concerns then get in contact with a MOD and or post your question. We like to answer questions and some of us are real smartasses when we do. We often make fun of anyone but don't take it personal, we look out for our friends here. Now go out and have some fun.

Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome, for the record i do not look like Homer Simpson lol.

Royfz

12 hours ago, royfdz said:

Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome, for the record i do not look like Homer Simpson lol.

Royfz

That's good to know. Wouldn't want to accidentally recognize you on the street. :cool:

14 hours ago, royfdz said:

Hi guys

Royfz

Sorry dude, we've seen your picture.  As you know, the avatar rules are very strict:  That is actually me on the dirtbike, Geeque has a great ass, and that really is 2Big.  Don't be defensive, the gals here put up with all sorts of appearances.  Welcome, Homer.