Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

can't understand what you are saying - no whining!

12 posts in this topic

Just asking how important communication is in  ...... interactions.  Show illustration.  For instance the below: I can't understand a word she is singing, but damn! Still quite enjoyable.  A starting point.  What ya got?

Sometimes you don't even need to be speaking any language at all to find a groove:

Edited by Boomstick

These videos notwithstanding, communication during a session is important to me. I like to somewhat carry on a conversation during the activities. I've seen ladies that I enjoyed being with, but didn't revisit because the communication was lacking during or time together.  I have seen ladies who didn't speak english as a first language, but was able to communicate enough to have a good session, but always left thinking it could have been better if communication was more clear. 

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

These videos notwithstanding, communication during a session is important to me. I like to somewhat carry on a conversation during the activities. I've seen ladies that I enjoyed being with, but didn't revisit because the communication was lacking during or time together.  I have seen ladies who didn't speak english as a first language, but was able to communicate enough to have a good session, but always left thinking it could have been better if communication was more clear. 

Totally with you Stang, or at least in my personal preference goes. It's fun to enjoy the view for the first 5-10 mins, but the communication is what can keep making you back for more!

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

These videos notwithstanding, communication during a session is important to me. 

15 minutes ago, BallR said:

Totally with you Stang, or at least in my personal preference goes. It's fun to enjoy the view for the first 5-10 mins, but the communication is what can keep making you back for more!

Thanks guys.  A critical factor for me in repeat visits is genuinely liking the lady and enjoying talking with her and listening. I love it when she is so fascinating to communicate with we almost forget the "main event". On the otherhand sometimes nothing need be said lol. My intent was to start a conversation without - as noted - whining or bitching. The video was for fun - what this place could use more of - and hopefully keep it light and creative.  Thanks for chiming in and FWIW i very much agree with you, but i am still curious how others feel too. Anyone??

A connection makes it all so much better ❤️

Just now, Laci French said:

A connection makes it all so much better ❤️

It's the only way to have a complete interaction

On 5/29/2018 at 9:33 PM, Admiral C said:

This is one of the sexiest scenes I've ever seen in a movie

I am with Laci also! Having the connection makes all the difference 💗 that snake in the video at first I thought it was her hand and arm! Then I saw the snake wow! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I definitely appreciate a connection.  I wish more providers understood that . 

For me, having some sort of genuine feeling of connection is important.  And for that to happen, communication is key.  I'm in it for more than "getting off", though that is important.  I enjoy some conversation that includes each of us sharing a bit about ourselves (while respecting the other person's/people's comfort level).  Nothing necessarily too personal, but a real conversation....even if it is about what is enjoyable to everyone involved.  I look at this as sharing pleasure, with some give and take, both in conversation and between the sheets (or on the couch....or on a chair...or on the kitchen counter...or on a road trip or...well, you all get it).

I am grateful to the ladies I've met who have each filled a need in my life (and some outstanding "wants and desires").  They make my life a lot more pleasant than if I hadn't met them.