Gemma Chang

Disappearing Followers

17 posts in this topic

Who else's followers just seemed to evaporate? I had about 15 or so and now it appears I only have 3. Were the accounts deactivated or was it something else..? 🤔 Just curious, because I don't think I'm the only one this has happened to. 

Me too😕 I just figured I farted or said something to piss everyone off 😂

This is a glitch:: we are working on it sorry

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Hey, every guy should know that if I excuse myself to poop during a date, we are like this 🤞😂

1 minute ago, Gemma Chang said:

Hey, every guy should know that if I excuse myself to poop during a date, we are like this 🤞😂

And that is when the level of comfort really begins😂😂

24 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

As long as I'm not on the clock during the excused part, I'll totally excuse it..  :D

Just light a match, or something..... :-)

2 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

LOL this happened to me after dinner during an overnight.  We got along well by this point but then when she needed to excuse herself she was rather embarrassed.  I tend to be pretty easy going and figure 'shit happens' so to speak so I just smiled and assured her it was perfectly OK and not to be embarrassed.  It was actually kind of cute in my mind and we had all night.  She went and answered the call of nature (and completely showered of course).

What is significant about that is afterwards we had one of the most incredible overnight sessions ever.  I clearly made her feel even more comfortable and in return the experience was much more genuine.

So as odd as it sounds Gemma your post actually brought back a fond memory! :D  

7 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

You poop!!! :eek: 

25 minutes ago, tide32 said:

You have to remember though, that the Ladies poop 💩  don’t stink😷

13 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

Who else's followers just seemed to evaporate? I had about 15 or so and now it appears I only have 3. Were the accounts deactivated or was it something else..? 🤔 Just curious, because I don't think I'm the only one this has happened to. 

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Saw both of you evaporate from mine, so unless you deleted .....................  Almost made me feel that everything is right again, because has happened before lol.

As to farted ..... let 'er rip just warn me if my face is an inch or less away :eek:

38 minutes ago, tide32 said:

No talking activities or upsells!! :cool:

Perhaps it is fitting that we are confirming that ladies do indeed poop in a thread about the computer program dumping followers.

Lmaoooooo! Thanks all...soooo needed that!