jhooker

For a friend

16 posts in this topic

You expressed the connection so beautifully!

Very well put, JHooker. 

Sometimes it is just sex. But the more you see someone, the more likely a connection is established. What happens to our friend affects us, if not touching our heart, at least moving our humanity. 

Very well put Jhooker! 

Theres a million thoughts going through my head to elaborate but you said it sufficiently well and succinctly and there is no need to elaborate. Thanks, dude. 

Faith in humanity RESTORED!

Just goes to show that you can learn something new from anyone you meet. Good or bad, you come away a different person.  Thank you J hooker for your words!

It would be difficult to expand on what you said here JHooker and i gotta give you credit as you did a excellent job in your synopsis. I also have to agree with you.

Bit Banger also had a great point that while on a rare occasion you might have an immediate and shared mutual connection, like lightning hits with a person Generally the more you see someone because a small spark existed in the beginning, that small spark might turn into a flame to some varying degree. At the same time we also understand that it is a arrangement of sorts so we all keep up a wall as well.

Oddly enough I tend, because of my history to "Share" more about myself and experiences with certain providers than i would family and friends. i also tend to be more open about history when i am asked  by a provider about experiences such as combat tours, wounds, sleep etc . People (most) can always tell if someone is truly interested or not and that tends to form bonds or connections.Good communication and conversation is jut a big a part as the physical aspect in a lot of cases

jhooker you are spot on! It's never just sex rather a series of emotional experiences and connections that gives us reason to keep on breathing and walking around on this big blue marble and keep on trudging through the mundane and absurd that is our daily life.

4 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

You expressed the connection so beautifully!

There are some ladies that are just as beautiful on the inside as outside, these ladies in the hobby are rare IMO.

9 hours ago, jhooker said:

So when one of our distant friends becomes Ill, or has to endure a life hardship, one of the Unforseen effects is care. A concern, for our friend. We may only think of them for a moment as we are drifting to sleep at night, or maybe we light a candle and send a thought and prayer from our heart into the cosmos for our friend. We hope they are enduring, and well.

Nice sentiment, I'll buy into the thread and will tell you thanks too.

Beauty comes from within and when you are able to capture some of that beauty it always has a way of making everything around you glimmer and shine. Happiness is always a great choice! Thank you for the beautiful encouragement! ;)

7 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

This, this post is what it's all about. 

If it is, you might be in for a dry spell or two....

7 hours ago, geecue2 said:

There are some ladies that are just as beautiful on the inside as outside, these ladies in the hobby are rare IMO.

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump 

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

If it is, you might be in for a dry spell or two....

When I first started in this hobby it was for the sole purpose of sex and sex only. I never gave any thought about forming any kind of "friendship" with any ladies. Well,  the hobby quickly lost its luster. It became boring and not very fun. But, by chance or luck, whatever you wanna call it, I ended up running into a young lady who was genuinely fun to be around and talk to. We formed a pretty decent friendship and the hobby seemed to regain some sort of purpose. Since then I have become "friends" of sort with a couple ladies in this industry. I have found that my only dry spells are self imposed but not because I can't find a young lady to be with. I tend to visit the same young ladies on a fairly regular basis and as of yet, I haven't had any disappointment. Sometimes it isn't even about the sexual part of our meetings but rather the "friendship" so to speak. I enjoy conversation with them just as much as anything else.. 

Wow thanks all for the positive feedback. Sometimes I feel like Jerry McGuire and his memo mission statement, sometimes you just gotta say what you feel and hang your balls out there. 

I've really met some fantastic people in the hobby, but there are some disturbed people too, and downright dangerous, but I don't let them get me down. I like people, I like life, not gonna change. I just happen to really like sex too, and beautiful women. I'm just a friendly person, whether I'm cashing at check at your bank, or buying a beer at your bar, or performing oral sex on your vagina, if your friendly at all we will be friends.