gold80401

Once in a lifetime

28 posts in this topic

So,  my 50 birthday is coming up in about 2 months  and in as much as that only happens once,  I've been pondering what (if anything)  to do. Did some 14ers (not since my back surgery a few years back).  Had one 2-girl session  (really terrible,  about 15 yes ago). Consummated my marriage 25 yrs  ago outside in the mountains (divorced 5yrs now).  Loved out doors ☺️ maybe 2 girls outdoors.  Lol. Hell I don't know. Just rambling I guess. 

55 minutes ago, gold80401 said:

So,  my 50 birthday is coming up in about 2 months  and in as much as that only happens once,  I've been pondering what (if anything)  to do..... Hell I don't know.

As the Cheshire Cat famously advised Alice....

Personally, I'd do several things. Maybe visit a museum, enjoy the sights at Wash Park, eat lunch at your favorite place, then see your favorite ASP for a 2 hour romp, go see a good movie, and sleep the sleep of the well pleasured.

But that's me!   :P

Careful you don't set yourself up to be disappointed. What I mean by saying that is this. If you take a chance and meet a provider you have not met with before then you have a 50-50 chance of it going good, or not. So I would spend it with someone that I know I will enjoy and have a great time with. Meeting someone new- too many variables can come into play.

Birthdays are always an iffy proposition.  And I think sometimes we set ourselves up for disappointment. You don't want to do that for your  turning 25, for the second time.

Happy birthday!

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Careful you don't set yourself up to be disappointed. What I mean by saying that is this. If you take a chance and meet a provider you have not met with before then you have a 50-50 chance of it going good, or not. So I would spend it with someone that I know I will enjoy and have a great time with. Meeting someone new- too many variables can come into play.

Birthdays are always an iffy proposition.  And I think sometimes we set ourselves up for disappointment. You don't want to do that for your  turning 25, for the second time.

Happy birthday!

BuT what if you are really like really Horny & its your B-Day.....:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, gold80401 said:

So,  my 50 birthday is coming up in about 2 months  and in as much as that only happens once,  I've been pondering what (if anything)  to do.

Do whatever you want, after all, it is your 50th birthday.th?&id=OIP.M83cae6b5a56d547ce8e2db87ca30  th?&id=OIP.M93afcff59947012a53e37a6f9440

54 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Do whatever you want, after all, it is your 50th birthday. 

240D423E530DA5F0207393

twins.png

russian-sexy-twins02.jpg

194eabb7da0f1bfa78f4d303b8e6ba19.jpg

screenshot-www google com 2016-07-12 15-27-29.png

Try this on for size:  Call your ATF and let her know of your plans, see how much she would like for time and companionship:  If you like the mountains, pick her up and book one of the neat little cabins on Fall River Road between Estes Park and RMNP.  Check in and entertain each other. Go out for a gourmet dinner with your companion at one of the nice Estes Park restaurants. Go back to the room and entertain each other some more.  Drive up into the park at dusk, hike up a trail, hike off of the trail, entertain each other in the woods (take a blanket).  Go back to a nice lounge, have a little wine and return to the room.  Entertain each other like the world will end tomorrow.  Sleep like a 50-year-old baby.  Wake up in the morning, entertain each other.  Catch a really nice breakfast on the way to town.  Less than 24 hours, shouldn't bankrupt you.

You only turn 50 once, go ahead and drop some $$$ for a lifetime memory.  If you don't have the $$$, get a cash advance on your credit card and do it anyway.

33 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Try this on for size:  Call your ATF and let her know of your plans, see how much she would like for time and companionship:  If you like the mountains, pick her up and book one of the neat little cabins on Fall River Road between Estes Park and RMNP.  Check in and entertain each other. Go out for a gourmet dinner with your companion at one of the nice Estes Park restaurants. Go back to the room and entertain each other some more.  Drive up into the park at dusk, hike up a trail, hike off of the trail, entertain each other in the woods (take a blanket).  Go back to a nice lounge, have a little wine and return to the room.  Entertain each other like the world will end tomorrow.  Sleep like a 50-year-old baby.  Wake up in the morning, entertain each other.  Catch a really nice breakfast on the way to town.  Less than 24 hours, shouldn't bankrupt you.

You only turn 50 once, go ahead and drop some $$$ for a lifetime memory.  If you don't have the $$$, get a cash advance on your credit card and do it anyway.

Shoot, this sounds perfect for any day. It's nice to know that creativity and romance are still alive and well. Hope you have super fun gold80401, and happy early birthday.

10 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Careful you don't set yourself up to be disappointed.... !

Thank you.  Good point.  Maybe I should just stay home and watch a baseball game. ☺️

(my reply is sardonic,  but my thanks are genuine...  You make a good point) 

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

240D423E530DA5F0207393

twins.png

russian-sexy-twins02.jpg

Looks outta my budget.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, gold80401 said:

Looks outta my budget.  Lol. 

Again be careful on who you choose on your B-Day as it could go all to HeLL in a hurry...:eek:

tumblr_mht241z4xo1qi8lzqo1_r1_1280.jpg

11 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Do whatever you want, after all, it is your 50th birthday.th?&id=OIP.M83cae6b5a56d547ce8e2db87ca30  th?&id=OIP.M93afcff59947012a53e37a6f9440

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

240D423E530DA5F0207393

twins.png

russian-sexy-twins02.jpg

screenshot-www google com 2016-07-12 15-27-29.png

Now these are all legitimate photos of BP providers, correct?

Anyway Happy 50th. I remember being 50, wish I knew then what I know now.:P

Happy 50th! I went to Las Vegas for my 50th...what a weekend of debauchery that was!!

14 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Happy 50th! I went to Las Vegas for my 50th...what a weekend of debauchery that was!!

Nice!

For me, I don't drink, don't gamble and can't stand LV, so probably no my pick :)

18 hours ago, Kaduk said:

240D423E530DA5F0207393

twins.png

russian-sexy-twins02.jpg

Well. FWIW it looks like there is at least one legit twin option http://www.thepalmertwins.com. And it looks like they are coming to Denver in August LOL.

20 minutes ago, gold80401 said:

Nice!

For me, I don't drink, don't gamble and can't stand LV, so probably no my pick :)

I wasn't implying you should go to LV. Rather recanting my 50th and what a blast it was. I'm not much of a gambler either...but still enjoyed going to the shows and partying into the wee hours, etc.

15 hours ago, Badboy said:

Where are the nice places to eat in Estes?

39 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I remember a real nice hamburger joint next to Estes Lake, but I doubt that is one of the restaurants . Lol.

39 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The Dunraven Inn. Hunter's Chop House. LaCabana (Mexican). Just to name a few...

7 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

The Dunraven Inn. Hunter's Chop House. LaCabana (Mexican). Just to name a few...

Good to know, as much as I love Estes I always the food choices to be meh.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Good to know, as much as I love Estes I always the food choices to be meh.

What is your favorite food?

I probably shouldn't have used the word "gourmet," for the meal.  Besides, who cares, you are going to be thinking about getting back to the cabin anyway.  Just grab a bite at Nicky's (close to the cabin) and get back to the real fun and games, and the real gourmet dining at the Y.

20 hours ago, Kaduk said:

What is your favorite food?

Mexican is always my first choice and if there is no good Mexican then good ole American fare of the diner or fine dining variety.

The main undercurrent in this thread is- your milestone b-day is fast approaching. You don't want it to be a bummer so spend it with people or a provider you know you will have a great time with. It isn't really something you want to gamble on with strangers.

4 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

The main undercurrent in this thread is- your milestone b-day is fast approaching. You don't want it to be a bummer so spend it with people or a provider you know you will have a great time with. It isn't really something you want to gamble on with strangers.

The main overcurrent of this thread is not reading and projection.  Dude started the thread with, roughly, "50 is coming"  followed by an expression of existential malaise. He didn't know what he wanted if anything.  I suppose my Cheshire Cat reference was too obscure, but, roughly, "if you don't know where you're going, any fork in the road will do." 

Edited by Happymon

Go to a movie. See "Me Before You" and ramp up any feelings of mid-life crisis to epic proportions.