TrystinTrimble

A survey for the gentlemen, hypothetical setup...

46 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Have the responses here influenced your decision in any way? It seems like there's enough interest to look into it further.

I would try it once, on a day that money wasnt vital. Stand by for updates...

1 hour ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I would try it once, on a day that money wasnt vital. Stand by for updates...

Should actually be any day now...correct?

Having just returned from five days on the road with a YL in a 6M Citroen Relay.  A smaller RV is not as discreet as you may think if you are engaging in activities in public areas.

As for comfort be prepared for some bumps and scrapes if you like to move through various activities. Bottom line I don't think a smaller RV would be a long term solution for a provider but it is a fun setting for an adventure. 

May just require a larger vehicle like a bus conversion.

On 7/10/2016 at 8:07 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Guys, I finally have something to ask yall about which i have no idea. Hasnt happened, but want to know...

If a provider that was definitely legit and whatnot, had an incall that was a nice RV , discreetly placed for privacy in a perfectly fine residential area, with a functional  bathroom and  a decent bed...would you be okay with visiting her at those digs, or would that part alone, make you pass on it?  Just yes or no is fine, but a reason for tour answer is welcome. Just curious.

I'd do it!

Reverse that question for the ladies:

Would do an outcall to a guy with same set up?

3 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I'd do it!

I know at least one lady who would....because she did! 

On 7/24/2016 at 9:46 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

I'd do it!

Yes and I have a few times. One time the guys rig  (super fancy top of the line)was in his garage so no chance of people seeing. Other times it was on a trip or at a Koa.  No big. Fun times.

From what i gathered this a question for the guys and the answer would be a definitive "maybe" lol. I would be a little cautious if it was a new provider i was seeing as should a provider if it was a new client in the same situation. A lot really depends on where its located, the condition of the RV etc.. Tough question due to the variables associated with it. So I would say it is a very situational experience. Now with that being said I have on occasion taken a few "buddies" from gentlemen clubs out camping.....real camping in the mountains. It took a while before they were comfortable enough with me as a person, knew me in a way before that happened (lil off track here tho). To me it would be very situational but i would yes in some circumstances but in others i would just keep driving and maybe offer to get a room for her if I really wanted to meet her for the first time. Does that help???????? lol

On 7/10/2016 at 8:55 PM, Laplace said:

LOL.  Still before your time, but google Gladys Kravitz.

I did not say it was a deal killer. Just a potential concern.  You know me. Always paranoid.

Gladys is SUCH a buzz kill! :cool: I bet Endora didn't like her much either!

Like all things this would be a risk. It sounds like some fun though! I'd probably do it!

Just by the fact that it's an RV wouldn't necessarily bother me.  I guess it depends on how nice and what the area is like.  But why stop there?  You could go a step further and make it an outcall-incall!

I think I would have some serious reservations, but the idea of visiting a secluded park in the woods - that's pretty hot!

if she is a lady that i am attracted to, I'd go for it, cuz I'm an adrenaline junki and do crazy shit too often for a kick

I won't make it a habit, just for the first time thrill, unless off course she is a cutie and the first session is pretty good . . . ok maybe just once

if its her RV and she is set up in a RV park or other area designated for RV's then I would think you are safe, once she handles her business professionally and discreetly

On 7/10/2016 at 10:34 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

This is a funny coincidence.  I was thinking about buying a home on wheels. Joked with the SO that I could have a roaming in call. You guys all raised some good points to think about though. But I'm also with lucy on this one, if you're not doing anything to draw attention, nobody will notice. 

Put a for sale sign on it...say you're giving tours. 

OMG best ideal EVER!!!