Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joker6969

What is considered too big?

16 posts in this topic

I like big women dont get me wrong but usually there has to be a point where there is too much anything would shed some light 

There is no "too big". Each client has his preferences. Some like short, and skinny. Some like tall and curvy. You like big, but not too big. Some guys like very large women. 

I really don't understand what you want to find out.

I agree with pfunk. I love women of all shapes and sizes and don't like to limit my options with an arbitrary Height/Weight max. I've seen former female athletes who were over 6' in height. I've seen YL's here who were in great physical shape with less than 5% body fat and I've seen BBW providers who are wonderful and giving lovers. After all, variety is the spice of Life.

Making a connection with someone who is comfortable in their own skin and enjoying each other's company is what this "hobby" is all about...IMHO.

5 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Making a connection with someone who is comfortable in their own skin and enjoying each other's company is what this "hobby" is all about...IMHO.

👆👆👍👍👍👆👆

The only person who can shed light on this is you. It is up to you to decide what is too big for you.:)

8 hours ago, Joker6969 said:

I like big women dont get me wrong but usually there has to be a point where there is too much anything would shed some light 

You either need to phrase your answer as a question or buy a few more vowels and consonants to be intelligible. 

I would also add if you're a guy who's 5'3" 140lbs vs a guy 6'6" 300lbs, both may have a difference of opinions as to what's large to them! 

7 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I agree with pfunk. I love women of all shapes and sizes and don't like to limit my options with an arbitrary Height/Weight max. I've seen former female athletes who were over 6' in height. I've seen YL's here who were in great physical shape with less than 5% body fat and I've seen BBW providers who are wonderful and giving lovers. After all, variety is the spice of Life.

......Being comfortable in one's own skin has a lot to do with how much enjoyment they have.....

So I don't understand your questioning of when is too big a issue? Could it be when it affects their stamina?

Prefer them thicker than a snicker... 😂😂😎😎😍🤗🤗

People like what they like. Don't matter to me who likes what. Everyone consenting? Awesome. Have fun. 

won't fit through my front door?? :P

3 minutes ago, Raoul said:

2Big

Lmfao! I'm out of rep so I give you manual rep

Oh and mods, if it's not too much trouble and I know it's the weekend and you might be too busy, but please, when you get the chance, would you mind too much fixing the title of this thread?

3 hours ago, Raoul said:

Oh and mods, if it's not too much trouble and I know it's the weekend and you might be too busy, but please, when you get the chance, would you mind too much fixing the title of this thread?

Done