Kandi Apple

Not the average lady

19 posts in this topic

Ladies that are in the industry, we have times where we come across someone that recognizes us in public.

Most of us do not look like the average lady.

I think it's because we are a different level of lady.

We walk with a different type of walk and our heads are held high. 

Even when we tone it down and run around town in sweatpants. I feel like we're still recognized in some way.

Don't get me wrong attention is always good. 

There is just a time and a place.

35 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Even when we tone it down and run around town in sweatpants. I feel like we're still recognized in some way.

Don't get me wrong attention is always good. 

There is just a time and a place.

Kandi, if you're running around town in just sweatpants, you are gonna get noticed. :cool:

bigtitstoplesssweatpants.jpg

Once I was in Target with my SO. We approached the register line to pay and the woman standing before us was a lady I had just met two weeks before, in the hobby. Her reaction was amazing, she didn't even blink, as if I were a complete stranger. I, on the other hand, started to sweat and almost fainted!

Later I called to thank her and she confessed that she freaked out just like me! Next time I saw her I left a very well loaded Victoria's Secret gift card inside the envelope.

Yeah, in the case of Ms. Apple, getting recognized may be a function of being smoking hot. If I saw Kandi Apple in sweatpants, I would have a hard on for days. 

A toast to all you ladies of the trade! Love, appreciation, and respect to you all. And thanks ;)

I don't have enormous boobs, so no. I get attention purely on my nice ass and tattoos lol

9 hours ago, abigailfox said:

I don't have enormous boobs, so no. I get attention purely on my nice ass and tattoos lol

Still remember that time we seen each other in public, remember seeing you walking up out of the corner of my eye. Thinking hot lady coming. Since we were both alone the hug was really nice.

11 hours ago, jhooker said:

A toast to all you ladies of the trade! Love, appreciation, and respect to you all. And thanks ;)

1000% Agree!

10 hours ago, abigailfox said:

It's always quality not quantity. 

I used to get recognized all the time, now I don't go out as much, so unless I'm at school or the grocery store,  nobody sees me. Of course I would hope that people are discreet on both sides.  A glance of recognition and a smile. 

I'll never forget the time I was with all my civilian girls friends at a club and a guy I had just seen that morning  came running up to me...Oh my God, MELISSA long time no see. Hey guys (to his friends) this is the hottie I banged this morning. Imagine the looks from my friends and my reaction.  He realized his mistake pretty quick when I took his face in both hands, kissed him and yelled, you have me confused with someone else. Hahaha yep that's how I handled that situation.  He called me the next day to apologize and...

You are always poised and ready with an appropriate response. 

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I used to get recognized all the time, now I don't go out as much, so unless I'm at school or the grocery store,  nobody sees me. Of course I would hope that people are discreet on both sides.  A glance of recognition and a smile. 

I'll never forget the time I was with all my civilian girls friends at a club and a guy I had just seen that morning  came running up to me...Oh my God, MELISSA long time no see. Hey guys (to his friends) this is the hottie I banged this morning. Imagine the looks from my friends and my reaction.  He realized his mistake pretty quick when I took his face in both hands, kissed him and yelled, you have me confused with someone else. Hahaha yep that's how I handled that situation.  He called me the next day to apologize and...

Oh my, that's a great story...

2 hours ago, pitbull said:

Oh my, that's a great story...

But it really happened and if you knew me like some people here, you would know that's exactly how I would handle it.  It let's him know that yes it's me and I know exactly who he is, but stfu. Plus his friends couldn't believe it. My friends died in laughter because it was shocking and funny. I'm also the girl who when she gets hit on looks at the guy and asks what tax bracket he's in. Nice huh. 

23 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

But it really happened and if you knew me like some people here, you would know that's exactly how I would handle it.  It let's him know that yes it's me and I know exactly who he is, but stfu. Plus his friends couldn't believe it. My friends died in laughter because it was shocking and funny. I'm also the girl who when she gets hit on looks at the guy and asks what tax bracket he's in. Nice huh. 

I believe you, Melissa, and I think you handled it brilliantly. I have read your stories about the brothels, and other anecdotes, and it's obvious you can think on your feet, and in other positions.   : )   

There was one provider who actually saw me out and about on two different occasions - she told me where and when and I said "Yep, that was me!"

I did see her once crossing the street and she noticed me and we just gave each other the head nod down. :D

37 minutes ago, No One In Particular said:

There was one provider who actually saw me out and about on two different occasions - she told me where and when and I said "Yep, that was me!"

I did see her once crossing the street and she noticed me and
we just gave each other the head nod kirk-bones.gif. :D

kirk-bones.gif~c200

Why have I never been noticed?? Lol 

guess I would need to get out to get noticed huh- wonder what my natural reaction would be.