Rachel Of Denver

is Doomsday coming?

61 posts in this topic

On March 26, 2016 at 1:08 AM, Rachel Bordeaux said:

Colorado has had so many highs and lows and has hosted so many wonderful ladies and gents.. has anyone else noticed a complete change in the hobby community?.. I'm starting to fell nostalgic and miss the good ole days! 

Well if you go back far enough the original boards like ASPD and Horndogs were more like a social board. They even arranged luncheons and dinners where everyone could mingle. We all shared an interest and everyone got along. No meanness or cat calling. Then it evolved into a business with competition between providers, pimps, and clients. That's when the need for referrals like P411 came into being. Most of my original  ATF's were referred to me from other gals. Not anymore...

On 3/26/2016 at 7:22 AM, pfunk said:

It seems to me that everything is still the same (I started on the internet in 1996). Guys searching for cheap GFE. Girls trying to increase their income with specials, edgy advertising, and posting a lot. Dishonest people on both sides lying about who they are, and what they do. Clients still falling in love with providers. Crazy girls trying to hurt other girls with lies, fake appointments, and threatening texts/emails. Most of us just  rolling along, having nice appointments periodically, enjoying the "hobby"! :)

What's changed? :confused:

The names. 

On March 26, 2016 at 7:22 AM, pfunk said:

Crazy girls trying to hurt other girls fake appointments, and threatening texts/emails.

^^^^this^^^^^ They should stop bitching about getting these and falsely accusing the wrong person of doing it and file a report to cyber crime unit. If there not willing to file a report, its either a made up lie, or there same girls who lie set providers to get rid them. If there not willing to do something about it and file a report I call bullshit, or it never really happened.

http://img.pandawhale.com/78153-simon-cowell-gif-Imgur-SBDe.gif

15 hours ago, Amber720 said:

I prefer p411 more than I do having to contact other girls because like Nikki says, some are really rude. In the past I would ask a lady for an okay in someone and they would jump to the conclusion of me stealing their clients. And with p411 if you have more than 2 okays, normally I go for it. Unless there are obvious red  flags. 

So many providers here in Denver are experiencing this type bullshit. Its fabulous!!!!!! :cool: 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On 3/26/2016 at 10:07 AM, Nikki Holiday said:

You ladies are not the only ones who have noticed, I too have noticed that girls here a very mean. Whatever you do don't ask the wrong girls for a reference, because if your taking to much there business, you'll get outed, or threatened. I have even seen where some girls get there ass kicked, cps called and much more. This is why I keep telling you guys to get p411 account so we don't have to call other girls for references. This is tip of ice berg here!!! 

This sounds like some mafia sh*t! Truly disheartening, we have to deal with enough stigma from the rest of the world. 

3 hours ago, Mya Midnight said:

This sounds like some mafia sh*t! Truly disheartening, we have to deal with enough stigma from the rest of the world. 

Its very sad. I wish it would stop. People are being hurt left and right. 

6 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Its very sad. I wish it would stop. People are being hurt left and right. 

Yeah, I'm a walking testament to these words. I came here to try to have a better life and give my mother a dignified life her final few years here,  and instead I have been threatened and hassled and had my home vandalized.  It escalated into someone kicking my door down at 3 am and running off, and outing me to my emoloyer. Got fired, and the next day my car was broken into and urinated on throughout the interior. My online accounts were broken into. My real life ones.

The false appts, and address theiving got bad and my livelihood began to suffer. I started losing sleep and feeling paranoid.  The horrfying threats continued, and were made good on in the form of my meeting a "random" chick who "needed help." I let her stay with me, until she let a man into my home (who I didn't know or allow as a guest )...and that guy came into my room as I slept and assaulted me so bad I had to cancel 3 weeks worth of prebooks. I later found out that she had a history of being "bestie" to a provider who ...surprise...has never been remotely nice to me, and loves to tell me to shut up from behind the anonymity of her computer.  I think I was infiltrated and it's very possible that a woman, who is still active in this city, HAD ME ASSAULTED...I managed to go 13 years in this business without being hurt by a guy and now I have to live with the baggage that is having my basic sense of security in my home, completely  shattered. I haven't had a single night since that isn't full of worry and checking my locks 18 times. All because some girl who doesnt know me thought she was entitled to "my" piece of the pie. That idid not call ONE client to obtain,  since they called ME. 

This year, 2016, has already done me in. Since the first of the year I've been finished off with ZERO regard to the fact that I took in a dying parent recently and now SHE gets to go back to WORK until she drops dead without a day of rest to be found. Why? Because I got outed, raided by police , and put out like a dog by my apartment mgmt without so much as a question or the due process even the police are affording me. I have been hassled so bad by the police there in the aftermath that I no longer bother trying to drive. I get pulled over for simply being there. I've been outed to hotels 50% of the time I use one.

I have learned the HARD HARD way that this girl is not concerned with decency, humanity, or karma.  She had me permanently damaged for the sake of being jealous . Her hatred for other women and her dedication to making a few extra dollars has RUINED MY LIFE and made 5 years of hard work irrelevant, and my happiness into one of her overhead costs. She has made me into a criminal which delivers me into the fringe and increases my chances of encountering violent men. She has criminalized my mothers pain relief by making me unable to keep her here where she was improving thanks to [Snip}. All because she is insecure to a scary degree and puts tremendous effort into hurting people she has never even met. I could go on but I can't because the bad side has won. I'm leaving before she decides I get to die for her next handbag fund. 

So...doomsday? For some of us, yes. I will never again be as fully happy as I was , and it will take years to recover from giving Denver a chance.  I will never feel inclined to take a leap of faith and just go to a new city. I will have trouble gaining housing and jobs. I'm barely 30 and the best year has already come and gone. It's hard to write all this to share with EVERYONE,  because I already know many will call it "hooker drama." I wish it were, but this is a life of a good human being and it's what I live with, even after I leave here. I Share my experience here because yall really need to know how far it can go and how bad it has gotten just trying to live with people who will do this if you TRY to just do your thing. I got hurt, and if that's drama then...omg DRAMA BOMB! I'm sure the person who decided I had to go will see this but I have lost so much That I'm not afraid of what's next anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if several girls already know all to well and who I'm referring to. I won't name her because I can't prove it, and because I'm not a shitty and evil back stabber who has her sisters hurt. But yeah,  she won and I'm gone. 

33 minutes ago, B_randy said:

Yeah, I'm a walking testament to these words. I came here to try to have a better life and give my mother a dignified life her final few years here,  and instead I have been threatened and hassled and had my home vandalized.  It escalated into someone kicking my door down at 3 am and running off, and outing me to my emoloyer. Got fired, and the next day my car was broken into and urinated on throughout the interior. My online accounts were broken into. My real life ones.

The false appts, and address theiving got bad and my livelihood began to suffer. I started losing sleep and feeling paranoid.  The horrfying threats continued, and were made good on in the form of my meeting a "random" chick who "needed help." I let her stay with me, until she let a man into my home (who I didn't know or allow as a guest )...and that guy came into my room as I slept and assaulted me so bad I had to cancel 3 weeks worth of prebooks. I later found out that she had a history of being "bestie" to a provider who ...surprise...has never been remotely nice to me, and loves to tell me to shut up from behind the anonymity of her computer.  I think I was infiltrated and it's very possible that a woman, who is still active in this city, HAD ME ASSAULTED...I managed to go 13 years in this business without being hurt by a guy and now I have to live with the baggage that is having my basic sense of security in my home, completely  shattered. I haven't had a single night since that isn't full of worry and checking my locks 18 times. All because some girl who doesnt know me thought she was entitled to "my" piece of the pie. That idid not call ONE client to obtain,  since they called ME. 

This year, 2016, has already done me in. Since the first of the year I've been finished off with ZERO regard to the fact that I took in a dying parent recently and now SHE gets to go back to WORK until she drops dead without a day of rest to be found. Why? Because I got outed, raided by police , and put out like a dog by my apartment mgmt without so much as a question or the due process even the police are affording me. I have been hassled so bad by the police there in the aftermath that I no longer bother trying to drive. I get pulled over for simply being there. I've been outed to hotels 50% of the time I use one.

I have learned the HARD HARD way that this girl is not concerned with decency, humanity, or karma.  She had me permanently damaged for the sake of being jealous . Her hatred for other women and her dedication to making a few extra dollars has RUINED MY LIFE and made 5 years of hard work irrelevant, and my happiness into one of her overhead costs. She has made me into a criminal which delivers me into the fringe and increases my chances of encountering violent men. She has criminalized my mothers pain relief by making me unable to keep her here where she was improving thanks to medical marijuana. All because she is insecure to a scary degree and puts tremendous effort into hurting people she has never even met. I could go on but I can't because the bad side has won. I'm leaving before she decides I get to die for her next handbag fund. 

So...doomsday? For some of us, yes. I will never again be as fully happy as I was , and it will take years to recover from giving Denver a chance.  I will never feel inclined to take a leap of faith and just go to a new city. I will have trouble gaining housing and jobs. I'm barely 30 and the best year has already come and gone. It's hard to write all this to share with EVERYONE,  because I already know many will call it "hooker drama." I wish it were, but this is a life of a good human being and it's what I live with, even after I leave here. I Share my experience here because yall really need to know how far it can go and how bad it has gotten just trying to live with people who will do this if you TRY to just do your thing. I got hurt, and if that's drama then...omg DRAMA BOMB! I'm sure the person who decided I had to go will see this but I have lost so much That I'm not afraid of what's next anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if several girls already know all to well and who I'm referring to. I won't name her because I can't prove it, and because I'm not a shitty and evil back stabber who has her sisters hurt. But yeah,  she won and I'm gone. 

Your not alone BRandy. Your also not the only girl this is happening to. There are many of us. I too am one of them. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

3 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Wow 

+10

I must live in la-la land. All of the gals I've dated had lives with normal problems but none of this shit! For gods sake, there are some crazy people out there, preying on some decent people. Why aren't they being put away?

1 hour ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

+10

I must live in la-la land. All of the gals I've dated had lives with normal problems but none of this shit! For gods sake, there are some crazy people out there, preying on some decent people. Why aren't they being put away?

It really makes you wonder why some clients on this forum say it's OK and safe to give out your personal information doesn't it? 

9 minutes ago, boink36 said:

It really makes you wonder why some clients on this forum say it's OK and safe to give out your personal information doesn't it? 

Yes, it does.

However it also makes one wonder why it is kosher to trash someone for a NCNS, non-stellar service, fake pics, etc. but for willfully destroying someone's life and running her out of town ...... mum's the word. @B_Randy I do not question your story and am very sorry this shit has happened to you.  @ others - if it really happens that often and the same small number of BSC's that do it - how long before they get called on it? And I don't mean just the usual "nod, wink ya'all know who I mean".  No actually "we" do not.

35 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Yes, it does.

However it also makes one wonder why it is kosher to trash someone for a NCNS, non-stellar service, fake pics, etc. but for willfully destroying someone's life and running her out of town ...... mum's the word. @B_Randy I do not question your story and am very sorry this shit has happened to you.  @ others - if it really happens that often and the same small number of BSC's that do it - how long before they get called on it? And I don't mean just the usual "nod, wink ya'all know who I mean".  No actually "we" do not.

I have been warning you guys. But yet you all say OMG its FUD stop preaching about it, until your on the next hit list and get outed, or get your ass kicked, or you get face bashed in.... and much more than this. More and more girls are now coming out and telling the truth. You would not believe how many more there are. 

Give out your real information. lol 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

10 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I have been warning you guys. But yet you all say OMG its FUD all I recall saying is that without enough info to do anything, it is just FUD.  NOT that it doesn't happen. stop preaching about it, until your on the next hit list and get outed, or get your ass kicked and more. More and more girls are coming out and telling the truth. 

But only a PART of the truth.  Not enough to do anything with the information besides be paranoid or deny or hope it is all just cat fighting or .............. the only sensible route lacking the requisite information - stay the hell away from all involved on both sides of the ongoing it is bad vs. it is FUD "debate" and drama. Too bad to miss out on any good ones on the side that is right - if either is.

Edited by gr8owl

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

But only a PART of the truth.  Not enough to do anything with the information besides be paranoid or deny or hope it is all just cat fighting or .............. the only sensible route lacking the requisite information - stay the hell away from all involved on both sides of the ongoing it is bad vs. it is FUD "debate" and drama. Too bad to miss out on any good ones on the side that is right - if either is.

Thats hows they the new girls, touring girls. They become your friend, get your personal information,you have no idea what just happened to you, then they fuck you 7 ways to hell.  Oh well more people are getting outed by week. Im going to shut up for now. Watch it happen. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Jaysus christ. For someone to set out to destroy another's reputation,livelihood and every day real life identity..... this has to take a a extraordinary amount of time.  Not to mention a complete lack of integrity.   I can emphasize with you B-randy, but I cannot even begin to fathom how utterly lonely you probably feel in the wake of this havoc.  The unfortunate thing with being a sex worker is you  are not able to sue the cunt for defamation of character.  This shit is wrong on so many counts. And   one can only hope the people involved in this kind of bullshit  get their karma back at them in some way. 

The individual who is so insecure that they  devote the time involved to go to this extent..... must truly be living a miserable life. Not that this is a consolation......  l wish I had a good resolution to this for you, but I don't. I am sure others echo these sentiments.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

9 hours ago, boink36 said:

Thanks for letting us know who the bad girls are. It really helps us protect ourselves. :) (sarcasm font off).

18 hours ago, B_randy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if several girls already know all to well and who I'm referring to. I won't name her because I can't prove it, and because I'm not a shitty and evil back stabber who has her sisters hurt. But yeah,  she won and I'm gone. 

This is so wrong on so many levels that it is hard to know where to start. Your story makes me feel sad and mad. But I think you should name your tormentor. I have no idea if the mods would let it stay up but I'm with pfunk and gr8owl on this. It's time to out the outers. This tiptoeing around something potentially this important is not good for anyone. If its against the forum rules then maybe those rules need to be revisited.

It won't happen sadly. It's all just a big scary mystery.  People can get outed but apparently we can't find out who is doing the outing.  I might take a break off the site for a while.  Seems to be a same shit different day theme.  It isn't even lighthearted anymore.  It's fear fear fear fear.  Is what it is.  It seems to be allowed here.  

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, B_randy said:

Yeah, I'm a walking testament to these words.

11 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

It won't happen sadly. It's all just a big scary mystery.  People can get outed but apparently we can't find out who is doing the outing.  I might take a break off the site for a while.  Seems to be a same shit different day theme.  It isn't even lighthearted anymore.  It's fear fear fear fear.  Is what it is.  It seems to be allowed here.  

ladies I am also completely sorry, saddened, and angered that a crazy fucking person could and would go to this level!!!!!! it truly amazes me how a dysfunctional and delusional person would stoop to! I always heard of the stories of that crazy bat shit lady named after the larger Eurasian continent. hopefully that crazy c*nt isn't back to her criminal activity again!

it's horrible and sad to see good ladies just trying to make things better in their lives and others leave because of another's crazed lunacy! man, may poetic justice find them soon. like a bus running them the fuck over!!!!!!!

I have to say in my defense, that if I were saying no name out of fear,  then I'd have skipped this post altogether.  I am holding my horses because I'm NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE ..   I know how it feels to be completely upended by someone's words, both true and untrue.  As much as I like one gal for it, the fact remains that I don't know enough to be able to comfortably smear HER name as mine has been done.  Just because I am pretty sure of it and have a few different folks who have brought her name up to look twice at...DOES NOT MEAN I AM CORRECT.. I'd sure hate to get everyone out for someone's (fat) ass only to learn I talked out my ass without anything to back it up.   It sucks to be violated where it does the heaviest damage, and until I have anything to PROVE I'm onto something, then I will afford her the respect of not messing up her business. Some of us DO have a spirit that isn't made happy by vengeance, let alone a rumor fueled lynch mob.  I know too well that once this kind of damage is done, it's done and can't be fixed by me redacting my accusations. 

14 minutes ago, B_randy said:

I have to say in my defense, that if I were saying no name out of fear,  then I'd have skipped this post altogether.  I am holding my horses because I'm NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE ..   I know how it feels to be completely upended by someone's words, both true and untrue.  As much as I like one gal for it, the fact remains that I don't know enough to be able to comfortably smear HER name as mine has been done.  Just because I am pretty sure of it and have a few different folks who have brought her name up to look twice at...DOES NOT MEAN I AM CORRECT.. I'd sure hate to get everyone out for someone's (fat) ass only to learn I talked out my ass without anything to back it up.   It sucks to be violated where it does the heaviest damage, and until I have anything to PROVE I'm onto something, then I will afford her the respect of not messing up her business. Some of us DO have a spirit that isn't made happy by vengeance, let alone a rumor fueled lynch mob.  I know too well that once this kind of damage is done, it's done and can't be fixed by me redacting my accusations. 

B_randy for president

On 4/2/2016 at 10:16 PM, gr8owl said:

Part of the truth? That is most correct, sir. Would you roll out a touring schedule if you were a musician, without knowing if your openers were actually coming?  I wanna throw assholes to the wolves, sure, but I just can't yet. I don't have my t's crossed just yet. And I must ask you, how, steering clear of a provider who shares a story of how she's been beat down and diminished, is in any way NOT punitive and demeaning to the person who tried to inform people of the severity of this crap.  It's yet another person saying "just don't talk, or you'll be seen as a troublemaker and avoided by clients."  It's yet another statement meant to call my ordeal of being bullied "a catfight." How is it a catfight when she won't even fuck with me in a way that gives me the means to kick her fucking rude ass into next week?  This method of sabotage is what I'd call cowardly bullshit, and the only catfight I'd lose would be against my entitled and unemployed CAT.  Hell, even she can manage to bitch to my face.

If you want to penalize me for NOT being the uh...pussy, then I guess I'll consider myself in good company with one less person shushing me unless i wanna risk implicating someone prematurely. I am not just going to be picked at by people who think I should just go off at the mouth for their personal entertainment. So, avoid me if you want, cause I don't recall having ever seen you anyway. If I have, you sure were less than forthcoming about YOUR persona. And I'd guess that you would have had your reasons for it that I should just shut up and accept. 

This is some very crazy shit that's happening. I wonder if any of the providers involved are currently advertising on TOB or are former advertisers on TOB or any other board here in Colorado?

I've thought about this thread for a few days because I was not sure how to respond both with care, compassion and in a somewhat skillful manner.   I am still not sure if I am there yet, but this morning, reading some of the crap that has happened to some of the people here, I am just going to wing it. As luck would have it, I have been fortunate to share time with some of the ladies here who have had some cruel things happen to them.

It sucks that some really cruel things have happened to some people here.  I started participating in this hobby for fun.  Caution was necessary to play reasonably safely, but if it ever got to the level of "FEAR", I would have to reconsider my choice to play.  It is a shame that people can be so cruel to one another, especially in a hobby that is (at least for me) supposed to be about shared pleasure within an underground business model.  I thought that the risks would come from outside of the hobby, like LE or scammers.  When I hear about the risks coming from people who either provide or receive services, it really bums me out.  My idea of a "community" is a group of people who have common interests, play well together and support the people in that community.  We all have our quirks, moods and weaknesses and, for the most part, we have found ways to have some fun.  But when bad shit happens, how we respond with and to one another will determine if our underground hobby and community survives and/or thrives.

I've had some fun times with some of the people from TOB (both providers and non-providers) and I hope there are many more to come.

I'm not a very active poster, so take what I say with a grain of salt.  After reading this, it sounds very "soap box-ish", but it somewhat reflects how I feel this morning.

2 hours ago, B_randy said:

Part of the truth? That is most correct, sir. Would you roll out a touring schedule if you were a musician, without knowing if your openers were actually coming?  I wanna throw assholes to the wolves, sure, but I just can't yet. I don't have my t's crossed just yet. And I must ask you, how, steering clear of a provider who shares a story of how she's been beat down and diminished, is in any way NOT punitive and demeaning to the person who tried to inform people of the severity of this crap.  It's yet another person saying "just don't talk, or you'll be seen as a troublemaker and avoided by clients."  It's yet another statement meant to call my ordeal of being bullied "a catfight." How is it a catfight when she won't even fuck with me in a way that gives me the means to kick her fucking rude ass into next week?  This method of sabotage is what I'd call cowardly bullshit, and the only catfight I'd lose would be against my entitled and unemployed CAT.  Hell, even she can manage to bitch to my face.

If you want to penalize me for NOT being the uh...pussy, then I guess I'll consider myself in good company with one less person shushing me unless i wanna risk implicating someone prematurely. I am not just going to be picked at by people who think I should just go off at the mouth for their personal entertainment. So, avoid me if you want, cause I don't recall having ever seen you anyway. If I have, you sure were less than forthcoming about YOUR persona. And I'd guess that you would have had your reasons for it that I should just shut up and accept. 

B_Randy, first I must apologize for not being sufficiently clear in the post you quote. What seems to have been missed in the post prior was

" I do not question your story and am very sorry this shit has happened to you"

The point of the statements you quote was an attempt (though awkward it may have been) to express the frustration at the ongoing and at times over the top mud slinging war between two camps of providers and more in particular what comes across as ongoing war between two providers and their own small group of followers.  On this site, as well as others, each accuses the other of being border line demented, ruthless, vindictive and having nothing better to do than spend all day destroying their allegedly innocent rival.  Any attempt to review what both sides makes available to support their allegations has simply left me shaking my head and ultimately saying quietly to myself "That doesn't prove shit and is exactly what she says about you".  In gets exhausting after a while especially when there are attempts to inject this Hatfield vs McCoy feud into half the topics here.  So for the immediate protagonists and their obvious supporters, all i am saying is that until i know which side is truly the demented vindictive one (if either, if not both) the only logical thing for me to do, IMHO and each to their own, is to avoid BOTH sides of the drama.

Now back to you.  I believe your story of a shit storm of crappy things happening to you and many of them as a result of willful acts by unnamed people.  I am truly very sorry that all this crap has happened to you.  My honest assessment based upon many posts over time has always been that you are a classy, caring person that has always been (and remains) on my "some day would like to meet" list.  As to the immediate, you yourself say you cannot prove and therefore will not name names etc.  I commend you for wanting to be able to prove before wildly accusing.  As such you have not placed yourself in my mind in one of the two warring camps and therefore are not on my "avoid until the truth comes out list".  

So no, I do not wish to penalize YOU for anything.  Quite the opposite, if i knew of anything to do that would help your situation, I would do so. As best as i can tell YOU have done nothing to be penalized for.  What I do wish is that this ongoing range war would get resolved one way or the other or that both sides and primary protagonists would just head for greener pastures, get over it and get back to living their own lives instead of wasting time with vindictive bullshit.

And for clarity, no, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you. For what it is worth I neither make a big deal of a handle here nor hide it when visiting a new lady.  It is neither anything of import nor a state secret.

Lastly and most importantly, again, I am truly sorry for the shit that has fallen upon you.  I apologize for making it sound as though I were directing my frustration and distaste for this ongoing feud or any other hard feelings your direction.  There was no such intent. I sincerely hope all takes a major turn for the better for you soon.

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

The point of the statements you quote was an attempt (though awkward it may have been) to express the frustration at the ongoing and at times over the top mud slinging war between two camps of providers and more in particular what comes across as ongoing war between two providers and their own small group of followers.  On this site, as well as others, each accuses the other of being border line demented, ruthless, vindictive and having nothing better to do than spend all day destroying their allegedly innocent rival.  Any attempt to review what both sides makes available to support their allegations has simply left me shaking my head and ultimately saying quietly to myself "That doesn't prove shit and is exactly what she says about you".  In gets exhausting after a while especially when there are attempts to inject this Hatfield vs McCoy feud into half the topics here.  So for the immediate protagonists and their obvious supporters, all i am saying is that until i know which side is truly the demented vindictive one (if either, if not both) the only logical thing for me to do, IMHO and each to their own, is to avoid BOTH sides of the drama.

So no, I do not wish to penalize YOU for anything.  Quite the opposite, if i knew of anything to do that would help your situation, I would do so. As best as i can tell YOU have done nothing to be penalized for.  What I do wish is that this ongoing range war would get resolved one way or the other or that both sides and primary protagonists would just head for greener pastures, get over it and get back to living their own lives instead of wasting time with vindictive bullshit.

I heartily second the full support of B_randy and the ridiculous situation someone has put her in.  I have no idea how any human being could ever do that to another no matter what the chosen profession.  It actually makes me ill thinking about it!

I also grow weary of the ongoing battles here on these boards and am disappointed that said feud has driven as least two truly fantastic personalities and fine ladies from these boards.  So, being the teddy bear cuddling pacifist that I am, I offer a solution to the feud.  I propose an 18" strap on war between the leaders of each faction and the first impaled leader and the remainder of their clan (Hatfield or McCoys) take the loss like adults and either forever leave these forums or at least be permanently muted!

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This is some very crazy shit that's happening. I wonder if any of the providers involved are currently advertising on TOB or are former advertisers on TOB or any other board here in Colorado?

We cant list names. Its a violation of the board rules. You can get banned. 

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

B_Randy, first I must apologize for not being sufficiently clear in the post you quote. What seems to have been missed in the post prior was

" I do not question your story and am very sorry this shit has happened to you"

I have seen you white knight for the other team, while other providers (not just myself) are being hurt.

Now back to you.  I believe your story of a shit storm of crappy things happening to you and many of them as a result of willful acts by unnamed people.  I am truly very sorry that all this crap has happened to you.  My honest assessment based upon many posts over time has always been that you are a classy, caring person that has always been (and remains) on my "some day would like to meet" list.  As to the immediate, you yourself say you cannot prove and therefore will not name names etc.  I commend you for wanting to be able to prove before wildly accusing.  As such you have not placed yourself in my mind in one of the two warring camps and therefore are not on my "avoid until the truth comes out list".  

And for clarity, no, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you. For what it is worth I neither make a big deal of a handle here nor hide it when visiting a new lady.  It is neither anything of import nor a state secret.

Lastly and most importantly, again, I am truly sorry for the shit that has fallen upon you.  I apologize for making it sound as though I were directing my frustration and distaste for this ongoing feud or any other hard feelings your direction.  There was no such intent. I sincerely hope all takes a major turn for the better for you soon.

I have seen you white knight for the other team, while other providers (not just myself) are being hurt. Hardly a cat fight when people are beaten, faces bashed in, and committing suicide. lol 

2 hours ago, Riggo said:

I heartily second the full support of B_randy and the ridiculous situation someone has put her in.  I have no idea how any human being could ever do that to another no matter what the chosen profession.  It actually makes me ill thinking about it!

I also grow weary of the ongoing battles here on these boards and am disappointed that said feud has driven as least two truly fantastic personalities and fine ladies from these boards.  So, being the teddy bear cuddling pacifist that I am, I offer a solution to the feud.  I propose an 18" strap on war between the leaders of each faction and the first impaled leader and the remainder of their clan (Hatfield or McCoys) take the loss like adults and either forever leave these forums or at least be permanently muted!

Brandy is not the only provider who's life who's is in Jeopardy right now, there are many of us. Girls are now getting to the point where they have already lost everything over this, now they have nothing to lose. Thats part of the reason why they are starting to come forward. They already went after everything they had, there home, employment, property, lives being robed. Now several of these girls have nothing to lose anymore. 

There are also two clients who are members of this board who recently had both there cars vandalized while out in front of providers home. 

Another client seen a providers enemy. Because he seen her, she called his wife the next day and told her he is seeing escorts. 

We recently lost a Denver escort (a friend of mine) who went UTR over getting bullied stalked harassed and getting "Gang Targeting Individuals". She gave her family what evidence she had right before she committed suicide after being Cyber Bullied. The family has since then gone to the police department over this. At this time I am not aware what the police are doing to finish this investigation. But its now public knowledge.

We need more providers willing to go, to the police department. A few of us girls have already made that trip. We are the providers doing the right thing by not retaliating and some of them losing everything. We are concerned about the safety and well being of other Denver Escorts. It needs to stop before more girls are getting beaten, property being vandalized, committing suicide, robbed, and robbed of a future.

This bullshit that this is being email to us, "You have until midnight to do what they say or else", then they take action and bring other girls with them to complete there dirty deed....sarcasm on "please give out your personal information".... sarcasm off.

Its going to stop "Its not okay & we won't stand for it." 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On 4/2/2016 at 10:21 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Thats hows they the new girls, touring girls. They become your friend, get your personal information,you have no idea what just happened to you, then they fuck you 7 ways to hell.  Oh well more people are getting outed by week. Im going to shut up for now. Watch it happen. 

Nikki is the only one around here who speaks the truth, does care what others say and is willing to do something about it. If this stuff isn't reported, investigated, people arrested and prosecuted, then it will continue. You give those perpetrators the power and willingness to continue the Threats, intimidation, assaults, vandalism, arson, criminal mischief and harm to you, your families and your loved ones. People, this stuff needs to stop now. Fight back, don't be a sheep, protect yourself and don't give in.

4 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

We cant list names. Its a violation of the board rules. You can get banned. 

I have seen you white knight for the other team, while other providers (not just myself) are being hurt. Hardly a cat fight when people are beaten, faces bashed in, and committing suicide. lol 

Brandy is not the only provider who's life who's is in Jeopardy right now, there are many of us. Girls are now getting to the point where they have already lost everything over this, now they have nothing to lose. Thats part of the reason why they are starting to come forward. They already went after everything they had, there home, employment, property, lives being robed. Now several of these girls have nothing to lose anymore. 

There are also two clients who are members of this board who recently had both there cars vandalized while out in front of providers home. 

Another client seen a providers enemy. Because he seen her, she called his wife the next day and told her he is seeing escorts. 

We recently lost a Denver escort (a friend of mine) who went UTR over getting bullied stalked harassed and getting "Gang Targeting Individuals". She gave her family what evidence she had right before she committed suicide after being Cyber Bullied. The family has since then gone to the police department over this. At this time I am not aware what the police are doing to finish this investigation. But its now public knowledge.

We need more providers willing to go, to the police department. A few of us girls have already made that trip. We are the providers doing the right thing by not retaliating and some of them losing everything. We are concerned about the safety and well being of other Denver Escorts. It needs to stop before more girls are getting beaten, property being vandalized, committing suicide, robbed, and robbed of a future.

This bullshit that this is being email to us, "You have until midnight to do what they say or else", then they take action and bring other girls with them to complete there dirty deed....sarcasm on "please give out your personal information".... sarcasm off.

Its going to stop "Its not okay & we won't stand for it." 

Seen me white knight for the other team?  I call bullshit.  Examples?  

I am but a pretty harmless John that believes in live and let live and being here for fun and enjoyment and occasionally maybe even help someone else do the same.  Do not try to draw me into the range war.  I have taken no side and have no intention of doing so unless and until I know which side is worth taking.

27 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Seen me white knight for the other team?  I call bullshit.  Examples?  

I am but a pretty harmless John that believes in live and let live and being here for fun and enjoyment and occasionally maybe even help someone else do the same.  Do not try to draw me into the range war.  I have taken no side and have no intention of doing so unless and until I know which side is worth taking.

Im not dragging you in. You choose to make your own comments, I do not make them for you. I am not accusing you of beating up anyone. Nice try!

When you say things like this to me "claims FUD" its my perception that you simply are trying to make me look like a liar. Now your starring to see its not just me. More providers coming forward. I think I'm the only provider in Denver who kindly warns you gents and providers to please protect your families and yourself by not giving out your personal information, its for your own good. But its FUD. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday