Bora Bora

Longest orgasm

22 posts in this topic

According to a recent article in www.sheknows.com men's orgasm lasts 6 seconds and women's 20 seconds. Way to go girls!! It's 30% more pleasure!!

" The longest orgasm 

Even though the male O seems to get all the attention, it turns out the women get the last laugh when it comes to climaxing. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds — 14 seconds longer than the male's six-second O. "

I don't mean to brag (much), but even though I only get one (refractory period is hours) it lasts for 5-10 minutes with waves of aftershocks. Octavia used to say that I came like a girl 😜

I'm disappointed when on the first wave, she gets up for that hot towel. I'm just getting started!

yeah, I know - weird. 

Edited by Bit Banger
Autocorrect bites again

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I don't mean to brag (much), but even though I only get one (refractory period is hours) it lasts for 5-10 minutes with waves of aftershocks. Octavia used to say that I came like a girl 😜

I'm disappointed when on the first wave, she gets up for that hot towel. I'm just getting started!

yeah, I know - weird. 

I don't think it's so weird. With sexually aware men of a certain age it seems pretty common. Over time it becomes about intensity of satisfaction because most  guys and even a few women only have one good shot before we're done.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Lucky you! :)

I think if my orgasm was that long, I might develop a sex addition! ;)

14 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Lucky you! :)

I think if my orgasm was that long, I might develop a sex addition! ;)

Not to worry. Like my cigars & scotch the Dr. only lets me have 1/day. 😁

As Lucy said, at some point it became about quality instead of quantity. This mantra has extended to all aspects of my life.

I am pretty sure I have never put a stop watch on satisfaction, so I will give this one to the ladies. :-)

This has nothing to do with the length of time of the orgasm. But the best one I ever had I actually saw stars before my eyes, had no cognition of time involved.

On December 10, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Bit Banger said:

yeah, I know - weird. 

Funny you'd mention that second wave thing. My FBSM woman kept on going once, and damn if there was not another intense second wave. It has only happened once, but I'm going to try again. Surf's up. 

Interestingly I have two types of orgasms. 

The 1st is the usual panting, groaning, raging like a bull; quite energetic. The waves of aftershocks go on for minutes.

The 2nd is fairly rare, like once every few years rare (though one provider, now retired, got this result consistently). My eyes roll back & I quietly pass out for several minutes, drooling on the pillow. 

I'm undecided as to which is more satisfying. 

Mine seem to last 6 months... At least that is as often as they occur, so they must last 6 months, right?

Pretty sure i had one that was right under 2 mins from an amazing face fuck session.  After i arrived she just kept slowly playing with the tip on her lips holy shit.  

19 hours ago, pitbull said:

Funny you'd mention that second wave thing. My FBSM woman kept on going once, and damn if there was not another intense second wave. It has only happened once, but I'm going to try again. Surf's up. 

pm the fbsm provider!

On December 28, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Pilotdave said:

pm the fbsm provider!

Chuckling.  How are you going to explain this Pit?  (I believe the lady in question does not advertise). :)

On 12/10/2015 at 2:10 PM, Bit Banger said:

yeah, I know - weird. 

Hey, for me it lasts at least 15 minutes! (if I start the stop watch when she opens the door  :rolleyes: Then on to number two hopefully)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Hey, for me it lasts at least 15 minutes! (if I start the stop watch when she opens the door  :rolleyes: Then on to number two hopefully)

Opening the door, hello aren't they all the same? :-)

20 hours ago, inkspot said:

Chuckling.  How are you going to explain this Pit?  (I believe the lady in question does not advertise). :)

Yeah, Ink. I won't be revealing her name. She is not most people's cup of tea anyway, you know what I mean? I keep getting PMs on my little comment. The lady is not a mystic conjurer of "second wave" orgasms. She got the second wave out of me once, but it's never happened again.