Holiday Gift Ideas

20 posts in this topic

I know there have been many threads about gifts given to the Ladies but I'm trying to come up with some ideas for gifts to give to a few of my favorite Men!
Ladies, what have you given in the past?
Men, what won't bring attention to your SO?

**Free BJ's is NOT the answer I'm looking for :D

^^ THIS ^^ is the hard part. For those w/o an SO, things are a little easier. 

You'll want it to be something they can take with them if they're regulars, or deliver electronically if not. You probably don't have enough information for a delivery service. 

1) Skating close to that 'free BJ', but perhaps a special photo shoot (or special selection from one) that is just for them. You could use the rejects or tamer photos for advertising. This has the advantage(?) of 'one size fits all'.

2) A bottle of their favorite libation. They could claim so&so from the office gave it to them. Or keep it on hand for their visits.

3) For that matter, if there's enough frequency to their visits (mistress status?) there are numerous things you could keep on hand: robe & slippers, soaps, smokes, foods, etc. 

4) Another skate would be dinner, home cooked or on-the-town, but your treat & off the clock.

Jewelry, scarves, gloves, and such are too personal for the so&so gambit to work and would be noticed by an SO. If on the other hand they're single, the world is your oyster. 

Good luck with your search. 

Most places have e-gift certificates now. I have both sent and received them to hobby emails. I just printed mine out and took it to the store.

I sent one for a famous steak place. The person could order it and have the goods shipped to their job.   Another one I sent was a gift certificate for a luxury shave and haircut at a fancy barbershop, he loved it.

Gift certificates to events are nice too. If you know they like concerts, sports, ect. I always try and include enough if I know they have children, or if they do have an SO. Tickets for 2 for my married clients, as not to raise suspicion. (Honey why aren't you taking me?)

It is very important to not risk their private life, but it is natural to want to give a gift to the special ones. :)

Also, If I know a gent has a favorite color. I will get a piece of lingerie in that color and be waiting at the door. My gents know I am not big on dress up. So if I am in lingerie for you. Then you are special!!

If a young lady were so inclined to give me a holiday gift, the last thing I would want is a trinket, gift card, bottle of booze, etc.  It is the thought that counts, so what would really make me happy would be such things as a home-baked slice of banana bread before jumping into the sack; or perhaps a bit of chocolate smeared on the little guy and then licked off (not free, Justina ; )  ), a backrub that went over the hour, a naked free-style dance interpretation of the 12 days of Christmas, etc.  Kashmir's lingerie idea sounds neat, but the style of removal is even more important.

After all, what we really want from our young lady friends are unforgettable memories (oh, yeah, and explosive orgasms).

Just my opinion, save your money, use your imagination.

... After all, what we really want from our young lady friends are unforgettable memories...

^^ this ^^

If a young lady were so inclined to give me a holiday gift, the last thing I would want is a trinket, gift card, bottle of booze, etc.  It is the thought that counts, so what would really make me happy would be such things as a home-baked slice of banana bread before jumping into the sack; or perhaps a bit of chocolate smeared on the little guy and then licked off (not free, Justina ; )  ), a backrub that went over the hour, a naked free-style dance interpretation of the 12 days of Christmas, etc.  Kashmir's lingerie idea sounds neat, but the style of removal is even more important.

After all, what we really want from our young lady friends are unforgettable memories (oh, yeah, and explosive orgasms).

12 Days of Christmas

Your provider should be giving you an unforgettable memory each time you see her, not just at Christmas. I like that Justina posted this. It shows that our clients actually are on our mind during special occasions. That we think about our gents even off the clock. Our friends here are apart of our lives. Gift giving is a real desire during the holidays.

You have some great ideas Badboy, I like them!

I love bringing gifts of some sort, for the holidays I like to do something uncommon to show that I was paying attention to their likes and interests

On 11/14/2015, 7:49:45, Justina Carter said:

I know there have been many threads about gifts given to the Ladies but I'm trying to come up with some ideas for gifts to give to a few of my favorite Men!

blowjob_ba5bcb_3842734.jpg6df8bcd906f3e21a9c61afed94d3c147.jpg

Gift-ideas-for-a-dad-The-Man-Can.jpg

Two things that come to mind, as someone who require discretion, would be items that can be used at work (be it an office or field) or in the bathroom. The ManCan is great in theory, but the contents may not be my can of paint....er, cup of tea. Two reasons beyond discretion are that I often think about my favorite companions in the shower -- wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more -- for obvious reasons. (I think there may have been a post or two on hygiene, too, a couple of years ago....?)

As for the work thing, which might be harder to think of something, it is also a place where I think about appointments and 99% of them are during work hours. (Thankful for a semi-flexible schedule & no one looking over my shoulder...much.) Something that is a subtle reminder, inside joke or such would be good. 

Think what a favorite provider Bobblehead on the favorite gent's desk would do to productivity? Expensive, but super cool but so-so in the discretion area.

Edited by Yogi
thought of something else to add...

Got these suggestions from an Engadget article. Unfortunately the article also refers to some banned subjects for this site so here are the the appropriate items for this thread. Links are to YouTube videos so be aware if you're watching from work. No nudity but probably NSFW.

Doxy Skittle vibrator   ...although it looks like it's from the UK, you can buy it through the U.S. Amazon.com site

Autoblow 2  and here (currently having a "save your wrist" sale LOL) ...I don't remember anyone posting about this previously.

I gave my client a very healing all purpose balm I made. I love doing alchemy. I made them as natural lubricants but the ingredients are so healing, that the balm can be usedmulti-purposely. He chose to use for his lips since the Colorado winters can be drying.

A handmade gift is the most special thing someone can give to another  

On 11/14/2015, 3:03:18, Erin_CO said:

I would say something to eat or drink. Something elegant and uncommon.

For example:  http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/flavors-of-america-salt-collection

Or http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/on-the-rocks-set

Those are really good suggestions. I am hooked on the Himalayan pink salt.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2015‎ ‎7‎:‎07‎:‎28‎, Flora Faun said:

I gave my client a very healing all purpose balm I made. I love doing alchemy. I made them as natural lubricants but the ingredients are so healing, that the balm can be usedmulti-purposely. He chose to use for his lips since the Colorado winters can be drying.

A handmade gift is the most special thing someone can give to another  

I especially think it would be nice if you applied the balm to his lips using your lips as the applicator.  It's the thought that counts.

When they have a SO it is real difficult to purchase a gift for them. The one thing I have done in the past is take them a "host gift" of a flowering plant. AND I tell them they can always say they got it for their SO if she notices the plant. I  also have been known to  bring  a good bottle of a fine single malt.  That always goes over real well.

Most recently, I gifted to a certain client who wears a kilt most of his waking hours a G-string that was a plaid kilt. It had  the typical string that goes up your ass, but the front part was a little pleated strip of plaid fabric. It was a perfect gift  for that individual. He modeled it for me too.

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

When they have a SO it is real difficult to purchase a gift for them. The one thing I have done in the past is take them a "host gift" of a flowering plant. AND I tell them they can always say they got it for their SO if she notices the plant. I  also have been known to  bring  a good bottle of a fine single malt.  That always goes over real well.

Most recently, I gifted to a certain client who wears a kilt most of his waking hours a G-string that was a plaid kilt. It had  the typical string that goes up your ass, but the front part was a little pleated strip of plaid fabric. It was a perfect gift  for that individual. He modeled it for me too.

Jez's selection of single malt (or Irish Whiskey) is fantastic IMHO. She know's what she's talking about ladies. I'd have to agree with others, a nice bottle of single malt or something else as special would make your client smile from ear to ear. As far as a plant, I would suggest an amaryllis (not sure about the spelling) but they sure are nice around the holiday season.

Any man would love this.

On 11/14/2015, 7:49:45, Justina Carter said:

I think what men would really want is a big red ribbon and bow...tied around your waist...with nothing else on!

Now THAT'S a present I wouldn't mind unwrapping...!